Fall Discounts

babybunny223

Earning My Ears
So, I have been checking almost daily....am I correct to think that Disney is not currently offering any really enticing deals for September 2010 yet? I am thinking free dining will be released at the end of March when the current promotions expire (keeping my fingers crossed) and I have my Disney Visa ready in hand in case they do. Just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something. We are planning on going near the end of September regardless of the pricing but some kind of deal would sooth my conscience since we just got back from a weeklong WDW vacation a month ago.

The only thing that I know of right now are the random PIN codes that people are getting.

I am waiting for more fall discounts as well! We are booked with 30%PIN at POR right now, but we had to change our dates to get that applied. I would love to get FD so that I could changed my dates back and even add a night. Even so, I'm not sure if FD wont have the same blackout problem as the PIN I used (Columbus weekend)?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter