Fabulous Felines February Exercise Challenge

No new minutes but I'm excited to sign up for another 5K this year! All to make up for not being able to make it to the Princess 5K next month (despite having registered... bye bye money.) In celebration, here's a picture of one of my own felines, who is obsessed with the sink. Her name is Lexa (like the character from the 100):

No new minutes but I'm excited to sign up for another 5K this year! All to make up for not being able to make it to the Princess 5K next month (despite having registered... bye bye money.) In celebration, here's a picture of one of my own felines, who is obsessed with the sink. Her name is Lexa (like the character from the 100):

Oh, what a sweet face! Love those black kitties!

Welcome back LizardQueen8 and congratulations to Twilight Sparkle and LizardQueen8 for achieving Tigger Orange! :tigger:

I had to dig deep for this one. In 1973, Disney released a movie called The World's Greatest Athlete. Two college track & field coaches (Tim Conway and John Amos) vacationing in Africa discover an athlete named Nanu (Jan-Michael Vincent), who can outrun a cheetah. They bring him back to the U.S. in a bid to win every event at the NCAA Track & Field Championships. Nanu's closest companion is a tiger named Harry, who he brings with him to the U.S. Apparently the movie does recognize that tigers don't come from Africa, as Nanu explains that Harry came from India to Africa when he was a cub.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter