EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Thank You it was GREAT

Glad you enjoyed it! That was so fun to write and post, because the CL experience was so good (even though it was only for two days). We just have two nights in April but I will get photos and highlight anything that is different/new in this thread so you can get even more excited! Those white chocolate macademia cookies at snack hour are calling my name!

My concern is inviting Club Level Guests from other Club Level Resorts. Once again, these club levels run on a very tight budget based on the number of guests staying on the Club Level. I just want to be clear that bringing additional guests into the Club Lounge is not permitted. If you are only organizing specific Club Level Guests, all within the same Resort, then of course it is permissible.

LOL :rotfl: I highly doubt someone would be stupid enough to attempt to sneak into another resort's club level risking the chance of being thrown out and embarrassed beyond belief. I think we're a more intelligent group of people than that. :rolleyes:

Great idea to post the dates!

Our CL visit is short but sweet....BC CL April 28-30 before we move over to OKW meeting up with the rest of the family.

P.S. Erika your 1st countdown is getting close! :)

Great idea to post the dates!

Our CL visit is short but sweet....BC CL April 28-30 before we move over to OKW meeting up with the rest of the family.

P.S. Erika your 1st countdown is getting close! :)

Single digits today!!!!! :woohoo: I was hopping around the house this morning singing and the kids were not a bit interested. I swear I need to take someone else's kids with me. :lmao:
Connor (my youngest) says "This is my 3rd trip in the last 4 months, I can't even tell anyone at school because they think I'm insane".

Single digits today!!!!! :woohoo: I was hopping around the house this morning singing and the kids were not a bit interested. I swear I need to take someone else's kids with me. :lmao:
Connor (my youngest) says "This is my 3rd trip in the last 4 months, I can't even tell anyone at school because they think I'm insane".

Haha! Everyone here understands the insanity!

Haha! Everyone here understands the insanity!
Oh don't worry.... My daughter did the same when she was 13-16" Disney Again cant we do something different "that's what I got for a few years . Now at 20 she wants to go as much as we can and tells everyone "Disney is My Home away from Home"and wants us to Buy DVC I cant so she says that's now her GOAL :) and my son 17 is giving me the Line but we will be there in June :) and he to will deal with it until his MAGIC hits again

Oh don't worry.... My daughter did the same when she was 13-16" Disney Again cant we do something different "that's what I got for a few years . Now at 20 she wants to go as much as we can and tells everyone "Disney is My Home away from Home"and wants us to Buy DVC I cant so she says that's now her GOAL :) and my son 17 is giving me the Line but we will be there in June :) and he to will deal with it until his MAGIC hits again

My oldest is fired up and ready to go :) he says the two of us can go alone! LOL Connor turns 14 in June and he's the one being a big downer right now. His idea of a vacation would be to lock him in a room full of computers for a week. :lmao:

We were club level at AKL for the marathon weekend (we kept seeing Jeff Galloway there). I did get a few pictures of breakfast with my phone one morning:

Oatmeal and Quinoa station (dry cereals to the left).
p807116059-5.jpg

Fresh fruit
p587242507-5.jpg

And some morning breads and pastries

p965560142-5.jpg

We loved the lounge as a place to relax and snack, and especially the staff - they were wonderful with our family and fun to chat with.

We are excited for our first CL stay in August. We will be at HRH 8-15 and then AKL 15-29 August

Got you added! :) AKL and BC are still the favorites! I can't believe we don't have anyone in this group headed to the BWI CL!

Got you added! :) AKL and BC are still the favorites! I can't believe we don't have anyone in this group headed to the BWI CL!
We're headed to BC CL on 3/28, my kids keep saying they wish we were staying BWI CL again. Crazy kids. But I totally get it. They still talk about the CM's from BWI CL.

We're headed to BC CL on 3/28, my kids keep saying they wish we were staying BWI CL again. Crazy kids. But I totally get it. They still talk about the CM's from BWI CL.

We had such an awesome stay there last summer. I definitely want to get back there again soon. :D

We were club level at AKL for the marathon weekend (we kept seeing Jeff Galloway there). I did get a few pictures of breakfast with my phone one morning:

Oatmeal and Quinoa station (dry cereals to the left).
p807116059-5.jpg

Fresh fruit
p587242507-5.jpg

And some morning breads and pastries

p965560142-5.jpg

We loved the lounge as a place to relax and snack, and especially the staff - they were wonderful with our family and fun to chat with.

thanks for the pics! :) They're making me hungry this morning! :P

Thanks for the pics. We love AKL and are hoping to try CL soon. It's nice to read positive reviews :).

LOL :rotfl: I highly doubt someone would be stupid enough to attempt to sneak into another resort's club level risking the chance of being thrown out and embarrassed beyond belief. I think we're a more intelligent group of people than that. :rolleyes:

I agree! This is not about sneaking other guests into the club lounge. Many of the resort specific threads have lists of who is staying there & when. This is the same thing. I don't do meet ups, but it's fun to look around & try to spot other Dissers.

I agree! This is not about sneaking other guests into the club lounge. Many of the resort specific threads have lists of who is staying there & when. This is the same thing. I don't do meet ups, but it's fun to look around & try to spot other Dissers.

I always feel like I see people in the lounge I should know, or who are looking at me like they might know me. Maybe I'm imagining things but I'd love to meet another DISer. :)

I leave in less than a week but I don't see anyone else here who will be a BC CL with me. I am excited and scrambling. I have never booked Disney so last minute (booked 3 weeks ago) but I got all the FP I wanted except SWMT which we will do at Rope Drop on EMH day.

Quick question. I have read in other posts the CM's will give you a large bottled water to take to your room if you ask. Is this normal or not normal? I am debating whether to bring reusable water bottles or just buy a case for the room. I haven't stay CL for over 5yrs. Also, I see the apple juice is now in a dispenser. Adding some of that with water to my 5yr old's thermos is okay? I don't want to be labeled the weirdo cheap DISer staying in CL :P

I leave in less than a week but I don't see anyone else here who will be a BC CL with me. I am excited and scrambling. I have never booked Disney so last minute (booked 3 weeks ago) but I got all the FP I wanted except SWMT which we will do at Rope Drop on EMH day.

Quick question. I have read in other posts the CM's will give you a large bottled water to take to your room if you ask. Is this normal or not normal? I am debating whether to bring reusable water bottles or just buy a case for the room. I haven't stay CL for over 5yrs. Also, I see the apple juice is now in a dispenser. Adding some of that with water to my 5yr old's thermos is okay? I don't want to be labeled the weirdo cheap DISer staying in CL :P

It's been about a year since my last BC CL stay, so I'm not totally sure what the current water situation is. As a rule of thumb, if they have the large drinking water dispenser in the lounge they'll provide a carafe so you can take some to your room. If they don't have the dispenser then usually they give a large bottle (either Evian in glass or Dasani plastic). Just when I had them all memorized some have changed things! ;)

I think it was Evian at the Grand Californian last summer and I'm not remembering WDW.
Sorry we will miss you - we arrive BC CL on 3/28. I think it is normal to ask for a bottle of water in FL - the tap is undrinkable and my kids have a thing about having a glass of water by their beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter