Everything about PhotoPass and Memory Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been asked and answered 350 times, but just so that I am 100% clear... if I have an annual pass, all of my friends and family, who will just have a magic band, will also have their photos show up in Photopass and available to download? Correct? Thank you.

This has probably been asked and answered 350 times, but just so that I am 100% clear... if I have an annual pass, all of my friends and family, who will just have a magic band, will also have their photos show up in Photopass and available to download? Correct? Thank you.

yes you'll be able to see anyone's photos that are in your MDE account or linked to your mde account. You also don't need to be linked before the photos are taken to see them after you link up as long as they are within 365 days from when it was taken as that is when they will expire in your account.

Sorry, stupid question but where do you view the photos? Through MDE? I've already purchased Memory Maker for our trip that starts Thursday. Can I view the photos while we're there without starting the 30 day download period? Thanks!

Sorry, stupid question but where do you view the photos? Through MDE? I've already purchased Memory Maker for our trip that starts Thursday. Can I view the photos while we're there without starting the 30 day download period? Thanks!

in MDE app they are under my photos (load app, on the screen with map, swipe up the image in the center along the bottom and scroll up.
in the website it's under photopass in the mde options upper right hand corner (click the my disney experience).

yes you can view them all you want, memory maker will warn and ask if you want to start/activate it before it does it if you hit something incorrect.

I have read it is best to download all. Then go back and edit. If we do that can we just download edited ones all together(ie multiple pics) or do we have to down load separate or download all.

I believe I read that you cannot do select multiple pics.

I have read it is best to download all. Then go back and edit. If we do that can we just download edited ones all together(ie multiple pics) or do we have to down load separate or download all.

I believe I read that you cannot do select multiple pics.

It's personal choice really. Disney does offer some disney stuff you could add or adjust to images that you may not have the ability to do yourself. You also need software that lets you adjust things. It's all personal preference.

downloading you kind of make a queue of images you want to download or 1 button download them all and they make compressed files that you just download with all the images in them. It would include any copies that are edited of images as well. You don't loose the original by editing it on the photopass site so you get the best of both words. edit online if you like doing it there, download them all and then you can still edit them at any point in the future since you have a copy of the original still.

Thanks Accident

I am currently emailing photopass support as I don't have an activate button...wants me to buy memory maker and we already have that UGH

I am currently emailing photopass support as I don't have an activate button...wants me to buy memory maker and we already have that UGH

I forget if photopass has a separate call in number but might be faster to get on the phone and have it fixed up. remember the photos do expire after 45 days so time is important.

being from Canada long distance bills can add up. I do have a 1-800 number I have used for my reservations etc...would I be able to use it? I think I will call tomorrow. I have a nasty cold and don't feel like talking with people right now lol

I got a generic reply from the support saying they would get back to me in 7-10 days...is that for real? that is crazy!

being from Canada long distance bills can add up. I do have a 1-800 number I have used for my reservations etc...would I be able to use it? I think I will call tomorrow. I have a nasty cold and don't feel like talking with people right now lol

I got a generic reply from the support saying they would get back to me in 7-10 days...is that for real? that is crazy!

ah, yeah it's a pain to call when your not in the US. Try the 800 number, it is something purchased :) you never know.

Hi!

I purchased the memory maker at the time we booked the trip. I can see it in MDE on my computer, but not on the app. The app asks me to link it, but when I type in the confirmation number I see in MDE on my computer, it's not recognizing it, it's asking for a number from a ticket or something?

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi!

I purchased the memory maker at the time we booked the trip. I can see it in MDE on my computer, but not on the app. The app asks me to link it, but when I type in the confirmation number I see in MDE on my computer, it's not recognizing it, it's asking for a number from a ticket or something?

Am I doing something wrong?

No it should just show up and now your the second person in the last hour to ask the same type of question. I am starting to think there might be a temporary issue with the site and it'll start to work again later. If you want to try linking it on the photopass site, put in the same confirmation number that you got when it was purchased (that would be the confirmation number of your package deal if you added it to the package). If it takes it, your good, if it doesn't you'll either need to call or maybe wait and see if it's working later or tomorrow..

@bigmac5 ^^ it sounds like there might be a larger issue and not just you.

I'm confused! :) I can see on the My Reservations page under the Memory Maker section there is a confirmation number and it says assigned to Andrea xxxxxxxx. Is that the number I should be trying to link in MDE? That's the one that isn't working. I tried a week or so ago too.

I suppose I'm fine as long as it's in MDE, just not the app?

ok I haven't called disney but did some reading and the little download button...when you click it ...it will say if you click download again it will activate the Memory Maker and then the watermark disappears and I am able to enhance pictures

Very disappointed that so many of the borders still say 2016...just be sure when you are finished with your picture...to click create a copy. I am currently running into issues for it doing that. The dreaded circle has been going around for a long time now. When I refresh I didn't get the copy...so have to start that again UGH

Just a little FYI. I sent an email to photo pass last evening and heard back from them by noon(I had already activated my account) but I have emailed back a forth a couple times...so much more prompt than I expected.

Just a little FYI. I sent an email to photo pass last evening and heard back from them by noon(I had already activated my account) but I have emailed back a forth a couple times...so much more prompt than I expected.

thanks for coming back. I completely forgot to ask if you saw the watermarks on them which is a sign it's not activated.

I think I'm miss reading something or just missed it when reading the first post. I have an AP. Am I able to add borders, crop photos, etc or do I only get free downloads of the original photos?

Hello it is me again. I have downloaded my pics however they all remain under "Your memories are ready to download" Is there anyway to clear this? I was just thinking for my friend when she goes to do her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter