• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Every Wish That We Put Into Motion.... (comments welcome!)

I've been so impressed with all you have going on in your life, and still managing to train! My running completely fell apart when my kids were toddlers and I'm still not sure how you are doing it along with everything else. It is correct and very mature and healthy to recognize that sometimes running isn't top priority, and that is more than ok.

:grouphug:

As SheHulk said, it's okay to take a step back. If you push too hard, you might become sick or injured.

Agreed that it can be frustrating tho, especially when we have a nice training plan

I feel like I managed to salvage the week.

Wednesday: 4mi EA on the treadmill, avg pace 14:05 (average hr was also 139, so it appears that my body appreciated the days off) This felt nice and easy. Finished watching Iron Man 1, and started Iron Man 2.

Thursday: 2.5mi EA (scheduled), 3.5mi EA instead, on the treadmill, avg pace 13:56. I iced the bottom of my foot since it's been annoying me more often than usual and PF was pointed out as a possible cause. It didn't bother me at all until after mile 5 on Friday. Finished Iron Man 2.

Friday: 9mi LR on the treadmill, COSTUME TESTING, nutrition testing, avg pace 13:05. Avg hr 146. Used 80:30 intervals with the run portion being 5mph and the walk portion 3.6mph. This took almost 2 hours. That's a long time to be on a treadmill. Managed to watch almost all of Avengers. Was sick of running by the end, but felt fine from a fitness perspective.

Costume testing: My DottieForRunning skirt was delivered, so I wore that over my capri leggings to get a feel for how that'll work out. The short answer is that my thighs tried to eat the tulle underlayer for the first 2 miles. Wearing the skirt a little higher seems to solve the problem, but it just feels like a weird height to me. I'll definitely have to pin it in place for race day since it keeps trying to slide/ride up. Based on some advice I got, I will be tucking my top into my leggings and pinning the skirt to my TOP so that it's easy to just lift it up (and not have to un/re-pin) for any bathroom stops. I have IAB 5in shorts coming in case the weather is supposed to be super hot. And I have full length black leggings if it's supposed to be cold.

Nutrition practice: ate a packet of Justin's Almond Butter at mile 2. The cinnamon almond butter tastes better. Toasted Marshmallow Gu at around mile 5.5. No water until I started on the Gu. Nothing interesting to report here.

Saturday (today): Off day. Took DS1 to his driving road test, which he passed. He can drive alone now which is both exciting (so many fewer trips for me to make to the school for practices!) and terrifying. Hurried to DS2's middle school basketball games. And after we got home from those I rolled my ankle while taking care of the chickens. Not like a *sprain* or anything. I've rolled my ankles enough that it takes a lot for it to actually be a serious thing, but it was enough that it's sore. Same foot and ankle that's been bothering me since May, of course. I shared a tote of ice water with DS2 since he rolled his ankle during his 2nd game. Tomorrow will be epsom salt.

Costume testing: My DottieForRunning skirt was delivered, so I wore that over my capri leggings to get a feel for how that'll work out. The short answer is that my thighs tried to eat the tulle underlayer for the first 2 miles. Wearing the skirt a little higher seems to solve the problem, but it just feels like a weird height to me. I'll definitely have to pin it in place for race day since it keeps trying to slide/ride up. Based on some advice I got, I will be tucking my top into my leggings and pinning the skirt to my TOP so that it's easy to just lift it up (and not have to un/re-pin) for any bathroom stops. I have IAB 5in shorts coming in case the weather is supposed to be super hot. And I have full length black leggings if it's supposed to be cold.

Curious to hear about your experience after your race. I also got a Dottie for my Tiana inspired costume...

Curious to hear about your experience after your race. I also got a Dottie for my Tiana inspired costume...
I think that the slippery-ness of the satin waist band on top of slippery leggings, coupled with my build, having it ride up is inevitable. I know that a lot of people absolutely love them, and once I got the height figured out, I honestly had no complaints during my 9 miles. I'm planning on wearing it for the full unless the tank top I ordered causes some chafing, because I already know that my DIY merida tutu and my thighs are trying to be BFFs. I'm really hoping to come across a Dory (Blue with gold waist and bow) or just all royal blue one because that would be SUPER flexible to use for a lot of different themes. If I'm going to be a 6-ish hour marathoner and a 2:45ish half-marathoner, I can at least look fabulous. :rotfl2:

Thanksgiving week has been a doozy. DH (electrician) was supposed to work M-W, but a couple of his jobs went a lot faster than he was anticipating and the one he was supposed to go on Wednesday got cancelled when they got to the lady's house and she told them she had Covid. So that got rescheduled. Every year is seems like he comes up with some sort of home-improvement project to fill the time during the long weekend and this year was no different. On Monday, he calls me and says "I think we should redo the bathroom tile. And the shower at some point too." Hello project. Goodbye staying on schedule.

Sunday: The rolled ankle was pretty bothersome on this day, so I did not do my run. I adjusted my week's plan to just add a little bit of mileage (a half or full mile) through the scheduled runs so nothing was drastically different but I still would get the time-on-feet. It was a nice idea.

Monday: 4mi EA on the treadmill. Avg pace 14:00. I'm getting tired of the treadmill.

Tuesday: had in tended to do 4mi (making up for Sunday), was scheduled for 2.5. Actually did zero. Instead, we did last-minute Thanksgiving shopping, picked out tile, and got all of the rest of the stuff we didn't already have for demo and installation. And then started demo after everyone got home from basketball. I got out my go-to winter boots and my foot was killing me by the time we got home. Wasn't sure if it was just the foot being bothersome or the footwear.

Wednesday: had intended to do 1.5mi (making up for Sunday), was scheduled to be OFF. Did zero miles again. Did a ton of Thanksgiving prep (was still baking at 10:00 that night) so that DH wouldn't have as much to do in the morning while I was at the Turkey Trot with 2 of the boys.

Thursday: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 5k Turkey Trot to benefit a local raptor sanctuary at a nearby ski resort. It was 37 degrees and misting rain (which would turn into about 2 inches of snow that afternoon.) Same location as my race in May, but a different course and it was put on by the resort itself and not a race organization. No chips, and no discernable finish line. It may have been the pedestrian/golf cart crossing stripes, but I don't know. I was supposed to run this super slow, in like 44:something. I did not do that. DS2 (my speedy 13 year old) wanted to get an age group award or possibly win the whole thing. DS3 (my almost 10 year old) was finally getting to run a whole 5k. He's been training with me this fall and then putting in some miles on the treadmill since it's basically dark and I'm making dinner by the time we are done with school/bus ride/practice pick-up. He talked about the race every single day for 2 weeks.
My goal was to keep him in sight for the first mile or so to make sure he wasn't nervous or worried about being on his own (he did NOT want to run with his slow mom) and then just not push so hard I was dying for the rest of the race. By the time I got to around a mile DS3 was out of sight, and I had apparently run an 11:39 mile, and it hadn't felt hard at all. I was a little nervous about how things would feel by mile 3 since I haven't run any of my training that fast since August I think.

Mile 2 was pretty flat, and then started to climb uphill toward the end of it. This mile was 11:56. We gained about 100ft of elevation between the 1.5 and 2.5mi marks. Just when you thought you were done going uphill, you'd go around a curve and go uphill again.

Mile 3 was half uphill and half downhill. I switched to intervals because I wanted to see if Icould maintain the pacing and still get walk breaks. I kept an eye on my watch and did approximately 80/30 intervals. I started passing quite a few people at this point. Mile 3 was 11:14. Thank you downhill!

Not being sure where the finish line was, I'll just round my time off and say I ran it in 37:00. The course was also a bit long since both DS2's watch and mine had it at 3.27mi. There was no list of finish times posted anywhere that I saw, and nothing online. Not a big deal since it was a fun run for a good cause. DS2 said he was in the top 5 for overall finishers, and there weren't many kids in DS3's age group running so there was a chance he would get an award too. As it turned out, DS2 won the 13-19 boys age group, and DS3 missed out on the 12 and under age group 3rd place by about a minute. It was fun, low-key, and not too crowded (about 250 runners.) The next-closest Turkey Trot had over 2k people at it, which I did NOT want to deal with for DS3's first race.

Friday: was supposed to be 5mi LR, but I ended up keeping a toddler out of the bathroom and off of the wet mortar for the day. And she's tenacious. And a spider-monkey. So that was a very exasperating day. Also worth noting that I wasn't sore from Thursday's race.

Saturday (today): is supposed to be a rest day. I think I'm going to try to do that 5mi LR at some point so I get more than 7mi in this week. Ugh.

It's amazing how different races are in other parts of the country. Around here, 250 people is huge! Congrats to your sons on the AG win and first 5K!

I may be worrying unnecessarily, but here's the issue(s) at hand:

This foot thing is not really getting any better. It's also not getting significantly worse, but I've also missed a few runs here and there. I'm pretty sure I have some degree of PF going on. Last night I almost pulled the plug during my treadmill run because during mile one it almost felt like I was stepping on something in my shoe (like a rolled up piece of paper towel or something), but then it sort of went away during mile 2, and then was just annoying/painful (not "stabby" but painful nonetheless) and my calf started to get really tight. So I'm pretty sure I was changing my gait to try to alleviate the pain. I stopped to stretch them and things were improved enough after the stretching that I did finish my run. I also clipped my other ankle with my shoe a few times, which is something I don't normally do.

I've been icing, and taking motrin around an hour before I run. Did ice water with epsom salt last night as soon as my run was over for about 30min.

My days for this week have gotten pushed a little bit because of the whole bathroom remodel.
So it was supposed to be: S (6mi M tempo cut downs), M (4mi), T (6mi), off, Th (4mi), F (10.5mi), off.

But what it's now planned to end up being is: S (M tempo cut downs), off, T (4mi), W (6mi), off, F (4mi), Sa (10.5mi.) and then next week as scheduled. This week is my highest mileage week for this training plan and the fact that I have 20.5mi left and how much my foot annoyed me last night is concerning. I'm not in freak-out mode yet, but I'm a little nervous.

ETA: I'm going to K-tape it today and see if that helps at all.

Last edited:
I may be worrying unnecessarily, but here's the issue(s) at hand:

This foot thing is not really getting any better. It's also not getting significantly worse, but I've also missed a few runs here and there. I'm pretty sure I have some degree of PF going on. Last night I almost pulled the plug during my treadmill run because during mile one it almost felt like I was stepping on something in my shoe (like a rolled up piece of paper towel or something), but then it sort of went away during mile 2, and then was just annoying/painful (not "stabby" but painful nonetheless) and my calf started to get really tight. So I'm pretty sure I was changing my gait to try to alleviate the pain. I stopped to stretch them and things were improved enough after the stretching that I did finish my run. I also clipped my other ankle with my shoe a few times, which is something I don't normally do.

I've been icing, and taking motrin around an hour before I run. Did ice water with epsom salt last night as soon as my run was over for about 30min.

My days for this week have gotten pushed a little bit because of the whole bathroom remodel.
So it was supposed to be: S (6mi M tempo cut downs), M (4mi), T (6mi), off, Th (4mi), F (10.5mi), off.

But what it's now planned to end up being is: S (M tempo cut downs), off, T (4mi), W (6mi), off, F (4mi), Sa (10.5mi.) and then next week as scheduled. This week is my highest mileage week for this training plan and the fact that I have 20.5mi left and how much my foot annoyed me last night is concerning. I'm not in freak-out mode yet, but I'm a little nervous.

A healthy/undertrained you will beat an injured/fully trained you. If you have to take time off to heal the foot in advance of the race, then that's likely going to be the right answer. I'm not a doctor, so you'll want to consult a professional on the injury itself (especially if this injury has persisted more than 2-3 weeks). While it may seem deflating to take time off in advance of the race, it's better to take a week now (early Dec), then a week later (late Dec) to fix the same issue. You've proven to yourself you can run a marathon since you've done it before now. If you take time off you won't be in peak shape. But, there's a risk in powering through this injury such that you might not even be able to attempt the marathon at all. Just something to consider.

Right. And that healthy/injured/trained/undertrained thing is my conundrum. It's definitely more important to me to be able to finish both races in January. When you read the "symptoms of PF" synopsis, it's 100% a description of what has been going on: worse in the morning or after sitting for awhile, worse if standing in one place for awhile, the area of pain. It checks all of the boxes, and that makes me not want to shell out the $$$ for my copay for my doc to just say, "oh yeah, it's PF. You should take x amount of time off." And then have to wait a minimum of a week (if not 2) for my insurance to approve PT if my doc thinks I should get it.

I know that if I'm training for a running event I need to be running, but if I were to sub in spin bike in place of some of the running, would it be "better" for me to keep the shorter runs as runs and bike in place of the long runs or bike the short and run the long? I would probably do 1.5-2x the time commitment for those workouts and aim for the same heart rate I've been hitting in those runs.

When you say icing, how are you doing that? My husband has had issues with PF off and on for years. His go to, and what was recommended by a PT, is a frozen water bottle that you roll your foot over. He also has a little plastic spiky ball that he gently rolls his foot with after a run even when the PF isn't actively a problem, just as maintenance.

Biking can be a good low-impact exercise that gives you some cardiovascular workout while giving your PF some time to recover. If the pain is lasting throughout your run, it's time for a full stop. That indicates that the injury is progressing and you run the risk of serious damage if you keep pushing it. If the pain is not lasting your entire run, you can certainly continue to run but you should definitely not skip or shorten your warm-up.

From reading your logs here, I see you are very busy and I know the temptation to just get going on the run. A good warm-up coupled with a good post-run stretch session and some stretching throughout your day (maybe at bedtime?) will help prevent further injury. Your calves and ankles need some focus as tightness developing in either spot can actually make the PF worse. It sucks getting injured when you have the deadline of a race looming. I hope some extra time and TLC will get you through your training intact and ready to tackle race day!

When you say icing, how are you doing that? My husband has had issues with PF off and on for years. His go to, and what was recommended by a PT, is a frozen water bottle that you roll your foot over. He also has a little plastic spiky ball that he gently rolls his foot with after a run even when the PF isn't actively a problem, just as maintenance.

I'm using lunchbox ice packs and some scrap fabric I have to wrap it do my foot in the evenings. They're just about the perfect size because they fit just in front of my heel and stop before my toes (I have big feet) so I don't have to freeze my entire foot. OR I'm using a tote of cold/ice water that gets up to between my ankle and calf. I do have a spikey dryer ball I could use as a "massage" ball.......

Biking can be a good low-impact exercise that gives you some cardiovascular workout while giving your PF some time to recover. If the pain is lasting throughout your run, it's time for a full stop. That indicates that the injury is progressing and you run the risk of serious damage if you keep pushing it. If the pain is not lasting your entire run, you can certainly continue to run but you should definitely not skip or shorten your warm-up.

From reading your logs here, I see you are very busy and I know the temptation to just get going on the run. A good warm-up coupled with a good post-run stretch session and some stretching throughout your day (maybe at bedtime?) will help prevent further injury. Your calves and ankles need some focus as tightness developing in either spot can actually make the PF worse. It sucks getting injured when you have the deadline of a race looming. I hope some extra time and TLC will get you through your training intact and ready to tackle race day!

I usually do about a 5min walk to warm up, and the same to cool down (which....my run pace for almost everything right now is like 14:00/mi so it seems a little silly sometimes, but I still do it.) Last night was the first night that it definitely lasted the entire run. And it's not like it's excruciating pain, it's been mostly just annoying. But last night was a step worse than it's been. Ugh. This is the same foot that I did something to my ankle back in May that hasn't ever completely resolved, but also hasn't changed/worsened at all.

And once MW is done, I'm definitely shifting my focus to lifting for the rest of winter. I'll probably try to do some running a couple times a week, but I need to get my muscles back.

I know that if I'm training for a running event I need to be running, but if I were to sub in spin bike in place of some of the running, would it be "better" for me to keep the shorter runs as runs and bike in place of the long runs or bike the short and run the long? I would probably do 1.5-2x the time commitment for those workouts and aim for the same heart rate I've been hitting in those runs.

Hmmm... that's a really tough question. I'd say if the pain is getting worse/more frequent, then you should be considering a full stop of running.

If you go the route of replacing something, I've got to believe replacing the longer runs is the better choice. And in a total replacement type situation, 1.5-2x the time commitment on those biking sessions could make sense, but I don't think you should do that here. We're talking about adding in an exercise that you haven't been doing frequently. So there's risk involved with going from near 0 hours of spin biking to replacing a 2 hr run with a 3-4 hr spin session (if doing 1.5-2x time commitment). That seems like a recipe for causing new overuse issues. So while it's not the best for your running fitness, I'd consider going the opposite direction and doing something like 50% of originally scheduled. So replace a 2 hr run with a 1 hr spin session. I think you need to be wary of doing too much spin bike too soon.

As for the HR, my personal experience of n=1 was that running HR did not equal biking HR. I found that my running HR was about 10 bpm higher than my cycling HR at a similar effort level (so run = 130bpm and bike = 120bpm). So I'd also be wary of trying to match HR levels between biking and running. I would instead focus on trying to match effort levels.

This replacement of running with cycling would all be about trying to do "enough" to maintain some fitness. Not build up more. And potentially not even maintain what you have. I'd be cautious trying to do too much in replacement. You're already stretched thin on time based on your updates and boosting spinning even higher seems like extra stress to the system.

Those are all really good points that I hadn't thought out all the way when I posted earlier. One difference between the spin bike and the treadmill is that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be bound to naptime to get on the bike, but that's just a theory that my toddler would likely blow up. *sigh*

I did get the k-tape on this morning and it definitely seems to be helping. I did all 6 miles of my run after lunch with minimal pain. It was definitely nothing like last night, or how I expected it to feel today. Then came back upstairs and slapped an ice pack on my foot as a [hopefully] preventative measure. I'll probably up the ice, stretching/massage, and use the motrin more consistently to chase away any inflammation, and if things get funky during a run I'll just stop and hop on the bike for a bit. Hopefully I can catch this early enough that it doesn't get any worse.

As for being stretched thin, that's pretty much the status quo around here. DS3 starts basketball next week, and he's the only boy in his grade for his building that signed up, so now I get to grab him from school 2 days a week and drive him 20min to the other elementary for practice. The good news is that DS2 finishes basketball next weekend, so I only have to get through ONE WEEK where they're all playing/practicing (and I'm super glad that it worked out that it's a lower mileage week!) Also, DS1 and DH's teams start games next week so it's going to be interesting to see how everything jostles around in the schedules.

34 days! I can do this!

Snowday Monday! The NWS said we were supposed to get 3-5in of white stuff yesterday, and it ended up being more like 9-12in. The school cancelled for today at about 8pm last night, which was nice so that my phone wasn't ringing at 5am with that announcement. This means I have babysitters today. Woohoo!

Partial-week wrapup:

Wednesday: 6mi on the treadmill and it went OK. Better than I was expecting in regards to the foot. Avg pace was 14:21 because I was trying to take it extra easy.

Thursday: off as planned

Friday: 4mi as planned, OUTSIDE. Avg pace 13:19 (strongly influenced by at sub-13 first mile...felt good to be outdoors again.) It was about 36 degrees and snowing, but pretty much no wind. I wore UA base 2.0 leggings under another pair of leggings, a longsleeve shirt under at UA coldgear half-zip, gloves from costco, and a headband. After about the first mile the only thing that was noticeably cold was my elbow/tricep area on both arms. If there had been wind it would have been a completely different story. I ran a T shaped route so that if my foot started to bother me I could pull the plug at the halfway point easily, but it was mostly fine. A few twinges here and there but nothing bothersome.

Saturday: 10.5mi scheduled. Didn't do them. It seems that after about 3 days the K-tape support is gone and when I got up my foot was bothering me. Ran a bunch of errands with DH and decided that the spin bike would be the way to go for today. Biked for an hour. Avg HR 132, avg speed 17.2mph. Re-taping in the evening did help, but I didn't make the connection until about 9pm.

Sunday: scheduled for 3mi EA. Didn't do them. Foot was annoying most of the day. XC awards for DS1 took 2 hours and by the time we got home my lower back was shot from sitting at a cafeteria table for so long.

All in all, the running for this week wasn't great. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't what I wanted it to be. The good news is that I quit making excuses and got back on my food plan (21DF, plan A [since plan B netted basically no weight loss over the summer]) to see if I can drop 5-7 pounds before January. My scale says I lost 1.5 pounds last week which is kind of surprising since I usually have a really hard time losing weight at more than maybe 0.5lbs/week.

So here's my plan for the week: I'm not going to run until Thursday, and then pick up where the plan is on that day (2.5mi EA Thursday, 6mi LR Friday.) This week is a cut-back week, so the mileage is lower and I won't have so much anxiety about missing a lot of miles and what that will mean for raceday. I'm going to get on the bike for a minimum of 45min/day until then, as long as I don't get too saddle-sore. Hopefully I can do 60min/day. And then I'll be crossing my fingers and toes that things are better and I can finish my plan as written. This is definitely not how I wanted this month to go, but I'm going to have to just roll with it because it's really the only option I have.

Unexpected booster today. Took DS3 in for his 2nd dose and they were like “hey we can give you your booster if it’s been long enough, if you want.” Figured now was as good a time as any since I’m not running for a couple of days. I had been planning on waiting until after MW but this just worked out. I got J&J back in April and Pfizer today. Fingers crossed I’m functional tomorrow 😂

I'm incredibly late to the party but I just wanted to say congratulations on your marathon finish!
party:

I've had PF and the frozen water bottle was very helpful. I also tried the Melt Method with a small hard ball and this made a HUGE difference. I hope you find something that works well for you!

Best laid plans and blah blah blah. Silver lining: despite going completely off my food plan, I still managed to drop another 0.5lb.

What the plan was: spin bike in lieu of running to give the foot a break until Thursday, and then hop back in with the running on Thursday. Hah! It was a nice thought.

Monday: Did an hour on the spin bike. Then took DS3 to get his 2nd dose of Pfizer. While I was doing the paperwork she mentions "We can get you your booster today if you'd like, and if you're eligible!" I had J&J back in April, so I was definitely eligible. Originally I had intended to wait until AFTER MW to get this so it wouldn't interfere with the training, and so i *hopefully* wouldn't have any of the lovely menstrual side-effects, but I figured if I was taking an easy week that I may as well get it over with. This was also a snow day since we got about 18-24in dumped on us over the weekend and the back roads were absolute garbage.

Tuesday: woke up feeling weird. Not brain fog, but "spacey" if that makes sense. That lasted until just after lunch. My body was also rebelling over the bleacher-sitting, cafeteria-sitting, and spin-bike sitting so I convinced DH to schedule a 2-fer Chiro appointment for us. Our chiro will adjust 2 people from the same household for about $10 more than just one person, so we usually try to both go when one of us needs it. My right hip was waaaaay out of place, as was my whole mid-back it felt like. Tuesday night the body aches and chills started. Thankfully that was at bedtime, so I was able to sleep through that.

Wednesday: off day. Was for from getting adjusted.

Thursday: was supposed to start running again. Didn't do it.

Friday: 3mi on the treadmill. this was a slog, but I was expecting that. Super fun time at the HS gym. We were supposed to have a triple-header for boys basketball (DH coaches the freshman team and DS1 is on the JV team.) I arrived at half time of the freshman game and overheard one of the admin telling another that there was a car accident involving a power pole just down the road from the school. The freshman game finished up, and with 2min left in the JV warmups the power went out (assuming the power company had to cut it to install a new pole.) So the home opener was spoiled, and I won't get to see my kid play until January 11th now, because everything is either 2+hrs away or during MW.

Saturday: spent the entire morning (930-1) in the gym for DS2's end-of-the-season basketball tournament. We are getting a new-to-us stove from some homeowners DH has done a bunch of work for and their new stove was supposed to be getting delivered "between 1230 and 4" except it wasn't actually out for delivery and we didn't find that out until 330. Spent the entire evening grocery shopping.

Sunday: time to get back on track. Motivation might be crap, and I'm making a self-fulfilling cycle of worrying about being undertrained and then NOT TRAINING. Go me. I resumed the plan for today's date (not worrying about "making up" any of the missed week) with a small change.
This was a M Tempo run and I was supposed to run 2.5mi/1.75mi/0.75mi but in an effort to ease back into things and baby my foot a little bit (or just my brain?) I did 2mi/1.5mi/0.5mi instead. I really need to write down the speeds I use for these runs because I always think I remember them and then I'm off. The first 2 intervals were about 10-15sec/mi slower than they were supposed to be. But better too slow than too fast, right?
This run felt really good, which was very reassuring. Maybe I will survive and not get swept and have the worst birthday ever and all of the guilt about an expensive trip that I did because I got too excited about something.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter