ebay Dream code sign up for those not eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ineligible to enter so if you have a spare code I would appreciate it.

gifted

Thank you for the t-shirt!!!!!

gifted

gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifted 10

Thank you again and again and again :)

i would like to join up please :)

being under 18 and living in the UK makes it pretty hard to enter...

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Hi! I am entering because I am under 18, have no relatives or older friends already signed up for ebay, and my Dad isn't planning on joining it, since he doesn't like the idea of giving his credit card number away, incase the sight gets hacked. Thank you all for gifting! You are very generous- dancergirlsasha

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Im not old enough to get a code.

gifted

sorry could not send second gift your inbox is full, Dec 1 your inbox is still full.

I'm signing up. I'm under 18 and my parents would never sign up for ebay, especially for something you could never hold in your hands. So I would like a code plz, especially furniture.

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

FrontierNatasha said:
I'm signing up. I'm under 18 and my parents would never sign up for ebay, especially for something you could never hold in your hands. So I would like a code plz, especially furniture.

all codes are random.

sign moi up por favor. im under 18 and really want a code ::))

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Yay thx for the code. Too bad I can't use it until Thursday when my mom goes to work. She doesn't let me use the computer. I'm at school in case you guys are confused at why I'm on now.

Hey Maleficent! I really want dream stuff on VMK. I mean, my mom and dad hate ebay. They think it's a waste of time and money. So sad. :sad2: Maleficent, you think they'll put out a panda thing in vmk? Im going to disney in 27 more days! I can't wait! :cool1: :wizard: :dance3: :hourglass

I think that I am not eligible because I work for Disney. I can't enter the sweepstakes but would love a prize for VMK. Can anyone help? :rainbow: :tink: :ccat:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

hiya mal can you add me to the list i am unable to get the code as i am from the uk. if possible would it be able to get three codes sent on for me one for my mum and one for my dad as we all use the one dis account. thank you

gifted

gifted

gifted x 3

PrincessKatamari said:
Hey Maleficent! I really want dream stuff on VMK. I mean, my mom and dad hate ebay. They think it's a waste of time and money. So sad. :sad2: Maleficent, you think they'll put out a panda thing in vmk? Im going to disney in 27 more days! I can't wait! :cool1: :wizard: :dance3: :hourglass

I am sorry Princess but you do not meet the requirements for this giveaway, as you just joined today.

Maybe next time if and when we do another giveaway.

I know this sounds mean but we have our reasons.

Maleficent2 said:
I am sorry Princess but you do not meet the requirements for this giveaway, as you just joined today.

Maybe next time if and when we do another giveaway.

I know this sounds mean but we have our reasons.

Yes. And those reasons are quite reasonable, in my opinion.

Mal, I'll be sending you a pm tomorrow around 11am, if you catch my drift. :smooth:

hi there i am not able to sign up on ebay becuse of under 18 restrictions

from,
cuteswimgirl

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Thanks to Mal and all the other code gifters :thumbsup2

I got a wonderful Dreams Captain Hook Chair with my code and I love it. A big happy holidays to you all from a wet and windy Ireland.

What a great thing to do Mal.

I'd love to sign up please. As I live in the UK I can not participate.

Thank you in advance :grouphug:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

we have received enough codes to start a second round of gifting...look in your inbox for another code ....enjoy and many :thanks:again to all the DIS board members who have been so very generous with gifting the VMK boards their codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter