ebay Dream code sign up for those not eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
eBay Dreams Code Distribution

Rules

1. You must not be able to enter the contest at eBay because of age restrictions and/or residency restrictions and not able to get codes via any other method...ie parents, grandparents, relatives etc.

2. You may only sign up one time ( no mules or alternative DIS ids can be used )

3. You MUST sign up by posting to this thread...no emails, pm or other means of signing up will be taken

4. You must have been a member of the DIS on or before Friday Nov 24th and sign up by Dec. 3rd no sign ups after that date.

5. You must state the reason you need a code, ie: under 18, or residency problem

6. If you are found in violation of the above rules, you WILL be banned from participating in any future VMK Board contest or giveaways.

The DIS VMK Moderators

We will be making a list of names in the order you have posted to this thread. When a code has been PM'd to you it will be noted next to your name. While we hope to have enough codes for everyone who signs up, we cannot guarantee how many we will receive to distribute. The faster you sign up the better your chance of receiving a code!

List of Gifters

BIG THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING for being so generous in donating codes:
(if I have overlooked you and you donated please forgive me, we had such a outstanding response and so many generous gifters that I am sure I missed a few-Lori and I have tried to send a personal PM to each and every gifter and your gifts are deeply appreciated)

From the bottom of our hearts again...THANK YOU! DIS MEMBERS!!!:disrocks: :thanks:

aka-mad4themouse
Alice28
AlexWyattMommy
amp078
AngieWin
Anne MN
bab31
beavismom
belle0101
bengalbelle
Best_Vacation_EVER!
Big_Vic
Blueeyes101817
bluerendezvous
brasswillow
calypso*a*go-go
cattroxx
Charade
Cherry
CrazyDisneyMommy1
daddyof2
DisneyMissy318
disneysnowflake
DizneyDogs
3dog2kidmom
drgnfly30
dznyacct

ElaineMarch
emerson7
escape
Evil Genius
FoodLover
funnygarcia
Gizmo1951
GoofItUp
grannywishes
growland
HayGan
HeatherFeather
hollieplus2
INDISMOM
jacksonsmom
jendon1997
jgates
JNSNJNT
Jusacuz
JustineMarie
~Kathie
kendall
kimandbryan
KingTryton
krissy2803
kteacher
lady_hlh
Laydeebugtm
liliagm
lisabarr
LisaNJ25
Mandy_in_NC
Maray
mimif1
miss missy
missymouse
Mom2Em
mommy-2-princesses
msdznyduck
MsLeFever
noodleknitter
nuke
ntburns22
OceanAnnie
pamjb
pansmermaidzlagoon
Pirate-Emery
Plantlady
pperfectmom
PPFQP
2Princes2Princesses
noodleknitter
RadioNate
rainy~daze
rflorek
saffymom
sallyjane
sap1227
Schachteles
scoutsmom99
skuttle
stm61
Starwood
sunshinegirl
tamcase
tcmata
TessRC
Tjaleks
ToriLammy
TTFN
TwoOldPoohs
txaggiemomof3
Weluvdisny
wisconsinmom
woodysgrl
WDWLVR
wyoears

Oh! Yay ! I can enter ! does this mean we get the actual ebay codes :woohoo: I am not eligible because i am under 18 and im in canada LOL wow, this is really helpful. thx mal!

So, i guess this is me entering :bitelip:

GIFTED

gifted
gifted x3

gifted x5 Total gifts 10

We have been very lucky to receive some codes from DIS'ers who do not play VMK but are entering the Ebay contest. I would like to thank everyone who has been so generous to our players who are unable to get codes themselves! :woohoo:

I hope everyone will be honest and play fair in asking for a code. We hope to help as many members as we can have the opportunity to receive at least one code.
If you have already been able to get a code in another way, PLEASE do not post your name here! :thumbsup2
Thank you!

VMK_MagicalLadee
Nanoer
jmdude
shadow pirate
SilentPedro
Hawthorne
zeniff
Someybody
Spongeblair
coolkidhann95
Dudezeke
oOXxBrokenxXOo56
Groovydolly
Fairy Dust
catmac
Dis-Wiz
pezter
marypops!
dancergirlsasha
ThinkTink510
GrinGrinnyGhosts
FrontierNatasha
shellybellypolo
TinkerMunk
stazbabe
cuteswimgirl
Funniebunny
purplehusky
Dizneemad
WDWLIGHTNINGZ
hackettdude
Master Gracy

W00t awesome idea Mal! Btw this is me entering so I don't have to double post/spam.

GIFTED

gifted
gifted x 3

gifted x5 Total gifts 10

yes now i do not have to wait 7 years i would like to enter plz

GIFTED

gifted
gifted x 3

gifted x5 Total gifts 10

Sorry I didn't know my dad giving me all codes he gets

jasonpwns said:
Yes I would like to enter I am under 18

It's not for EVERYONE under 18, only those who cannot obtain codes themselves. ;)

Please be sure to read the rules carefully.

Yep, no way for me to get them unless i trade for them.. theyre pretty cool items, so its really nice of you to do this, so we that cant get them have a fair chance of being able to get something that everyone is able to get without any trouble :)

hey mal i get codes so some time by friday i will give you something extra i have and i will give it to you so you can give it to people who cant get it

Yes !! Thankyou Mal and everyone who donated ! I got a poster , and am showing it off in my ride room as a thankyou! come on by when its open and take a look!!

W00t! Thanks all! I got Treasure Detector Magic!

jasonpwns said:
Sorry I didn't know my dad giving me and my brothers half of the codes didn't make me elegible:(

It is Rule number 1.

Everyone please read the rules carefully before signing up for the codes.

We are very serious about the rules.

Mal

I read it though and it just said age you changed it after I posted:(

jasonpwns said:
I read it though and it just said age you changed it after I posted:(

No the rules are clear and were clear - they are for people who do not have any opportunity to get them at all.

:cheer2: Big thanks to the people helping others who are not able to get codes. :cheer2:

Being born in the year 1992, I am unable to attain a code. Plus, eBay scares me ::yes::

Gifted

gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifted 10

I am only 16 :sad2:

Please sign me up, I would really appreciate it

Gifted

gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifts 10

thank u so much mal if i get treasure magic ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
do u send one each day or some thing like that?

i got the magic on my first code !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u so much

Hi, sign me up. I'm only 12 and too young to sign up for this Ebay Dream thing, plus, My parents aren't eligible to do so.

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifted 10

Mal - I sent you a PM with a code to distrubute.

I'm actually a former VMKer...I really should log back on and gift my stuff!

thanks I have gifted your code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter