DVC preview of Pandora!

Got mine 20 minutes ago. Mine is for May 16.
Basically, they've added it to my Fastpass+ selections. (For Pandora entry only - not for any ride within Pandora.) Just swipe your MagicBand for entry.

Im thinking that the DVC ones haven't been sent out yet. I don't have the FP or an email yet.

My AP reservation actually shows as a FP on my MDE, my original time was 6-8 pm and it now appears for 5pm.

Nothing here yet this morning. No email or FP. Scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Im thinking that the DVC ones haven't been sent out yet. I don't have the FP or an email yet.
I suspect they will handle the DVC Previews differently. When we signed up for the AP preview, we had to log on to our MDE account and it would only allow you to sign up yourself and any friends that had a valid AP linked to their profile. SO, they captured our MDE profiles so they could add the FP which is for admission to the preview and not a particular attraction.

I suspect they will handle the DVC Previews differently. When we signed up for the AP preview, we had to log on to our MDE account and it would only allow you to sign up yourself and any friends that had a valid AP linked to their profile. SO, they captured our MDE profiles so they could add the FP which is for admission to the preview and not a particular attraction.

For the dvc I had a linked email that we entered, our membership number, resort and reservation number, how many in our room, and everyone's full name. Of course phone number and email. We leave tomorrow by noon, so it's going to be tight for us. Personally I could care less since we'll be back in a few months, but the big kids and granddaughters want to do it.

Lol, we are at the Bwv and my husband asked the dvc cm here and they called ms and was told there are no scheduled events at AK tomorrow for dvc members....amazing how they can be so uninformed.

I have a fast pass on mde account now for the river ride for tomorrow, but no other information. I'm registered for 9:00-11:00am on my confirmation sheet.

While I got this added to my account, my daughter and grandkids do not have it on their account. I had to straightened this issue out weeks ago and was told it was fixed. If they can't go, we will skip it because we won't go without our family.

Last edited:
A FP+ just showed up on my MDE account for the River ride. There is no time frame listed and nothing about FOP. I am hoping this is just a way to ID us to get into Pandora. I am so excited to ride FOP!

The river ride shows up for myself and my husband now as well on MDE. I was told the same. Email coming today and will show on account today.
I want to ride flight of passage. I hope that will be an option as well.

Since it appears they are doing the DVC previews the same as the AP previews, the follow up email for the AP previews states:
  • Your credentials will be added to your My Disney Experience account. A simple touch of your annual pass card or MagicBand and you're in*!
  • To get to the entrance of the land, take a left at the Tree of Life® and a second left toward Tiffins and Nomad Lounge.
  • Entry credentials will look similar to a FastPass+ entitlement, however it will only grant entry to the land and does not apply to any specific attractions within the area.

Since it appears they are doing the DVC previews the same as the AP previews, the follow up email for the AP previews states:
  • Your credentials will be added to your My Disney Experience account. A simple touch of your annual pass card or MagicBand and you're in*!
  • To get to the entrance of the land, take a left at the Tree of Life® and a second left toward Tiffins and Nomad Lounge.
  • Entry credentials will look similar to a FastPass+ entitlement, however it will only grant entry to the land and does not apply to any specific attractions within the area.
Hope that is true. Thanks for sharing.

4:20 and Member services closes soon and the email finally came. Looks to be the same email as the AP preview.

Got my info, but daughter and family didn't, so no dvc preview for me now. We will be no shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter