DVC preview of Pandora!

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Just received an email and it runs from May 13th-22nd from 9-11am each morning:)
Of course I leave on the 13th and won't be able to make it:mad:

We leave on the 13th too but the time slot is 9:00 - 11:00 AM so I registered! Very excited!

I did not receive an email for DVC yet, but did get one as a passholder. Looks like the same dates offered.

Do you think they might add some earlier dates?? I leave the morning of the 13th and will miss it.

Just registered!!! Stinks my inlaws will be with us but a different non-dvc room so they wont be let in...

We haven't received either email (DVC nor Passholder). I did find the link at wdwnt.com, so I registered us for the passholder preview which has 3 time slots per day.

It also said in the fine print those who purchased after 4/4/16 must be direct to preview Pandora.

How did you get a a time slot? I only got a date.

Update: Just spoke to Member Services. Guess it's just the one time slot of 9-11. Very excited about this. We will be driving that morning from Port Canaveral, but we will just have to make this work. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I will be there from the 13 to the 26 but haven't received the email. By the time I get it all the slots will en gone. Can somebody send the Dvc link?

Booked the 16th in the morning for DVC preview and annual pass holder preview in the afternoon. Just so happens this coincides with our stay at AKV! Never get that lucky! :teeth:

How did you get a a time slot? I only got a date.

Update: Just spoke to Member Services. Guess it's just the one time slot of 9-11. Very excited about this. We will be driving that morning from Port Canaveral, but we will just have to make this work. Can't wait!

We are also be at Port Canaveral that morning, and we are also going to find a car rental to get back in time. So very excited to see this!!! We are going May 22!!

Just had to cancel my reservation to Pandora :sad:, It begins at 9am and ends at 11am and there is no way I can make it off the ship to see this and I am unable to see it prior to my Sailing date. MS is trying to get this canceled for me , SAD So SAD :sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter