Double stroller and stroller as a wheelchair?

suzymouse724

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you are able to get a stroller as a wheelchair for a double stroller? And if so, has anyone used this and how did it work? DS(3) has a spectrum disorder (high functioning) on our last trip, over a year ago, being able to stay in his stroller during ques and for shows was a huge help for him. This trip we will have dd (1) with us. Both kids will obviously need strollers. However these days DS prefers to walk most of the time, so ideally I would prefer not to have to lug around 2 strollers the entire trip. Plus we only own one single stroller, so if we need two we will need to rent a second stroller. Trying to figure out what would work best for us, any advise is appreciated!!

Agree with Michigan; a double is not an issue.

One thing to think about - has he shared a double stroller before with the baby?

If not, you may want to test it out before gong.

Thanks so much!! That is a big relief. We use a citi mini double at home for trips to the zoo and long walks, and it works out really well.

I used a double without a problem. I just put the Stroller as Wheelchair sticker on one of the handles. It probably wouldn't have fit in some of the restaurants, but we parked it outside for mealtimes most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter