Dolphin photos at Discovery Cove

cartydog

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Discovery Cove this coming weekend with our Girl Scout troop. I’m wondering about photos. I see the prices of the photo packages, but can you buy individual photos without the packages? Also I know that you can have a group for a photo package, but how big a group? Help!

Yes, you can buy individual photos. I think they are $20-$25. Can't help on group size but I honestly can't see them having an issue with a large group.

We went to DC in June 2021 and did the dolphin swim. I got an individual 6 x 8 photo for $43 for my daughter. It just came in a cardboard holder. That was the cheapest individual photo option.

If I recall, each dolphin swim group size was around 10 people per group. But there were 4 or 5 separate groups in the water at the same time.

Our trip got canceled due to Covid. We rescheduled for next weekend. Does anyone have any more recent experience with photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter