Do resorts typically have PhotoPass photographers stationed there?

In May there was a photographer outside at Poly down one of the paths near the Hawaii building that has a view of the castle in the distance. We also saw the one already mentioned at the front entrance.

I’ve had photos taken at Poly, Grand Floridian (not just the glass slipper area), and Jambo. This was all in the past year. I feel like I’ve seen them at other resorts as well but don’t have my trusty photos to remind me lol.

In May there was a photographer outside at Poly down one of the paths near the Hawaii building that has a view of the castle in the distance. We also saw the one already mentioned at the front entrance.
Ooh, great tip! I'll look there to see if we can get photos with the castle in the background.

I’ve had photos taken at Poly, Grand Floridian (not just the glass slipper area), and Jambo. This was all in the past year. I feel like I’ve seen them at other resorts as well but don’t have my trusty photos to remind me lol.
This is my hope. I'd like to get photos at as many of the resorts as possible. I'm hoping that if I hang out at the deluxe resorts, I'll find the photographers.

We took the boat from MK to WL and ran into a photographer somewhere on the way to Whispering Canyon.
Nice! We'll be staying at WL. So if we can get some photos three too, that would be great.

I saw one on at the Riviera on the Activity Lawn last week, but there were also characters wandering around in their 100 outfits (Donald, Goofy, Pluto) that day, so that may not be a regular occurrence and may have been a one off to capture shots with the characters.

One was at the Poly sporadically last Sept. We’ve seen them at GF and WL. I really think it’s hit or miss. You could ask the concierge at any resort desk and they should have information on a day-to-day basis. 🌺

One was at the Poly sporadically last Sept. We’ve seen them at GF and WL. I really think it’s hit or miss. You could ask the concierge at any resort desk and they should have information on a day-to-day basis. 🌺
It’s not hit or miss at the present time, I can corroborate what @limegreenmonorail said based on being here right now. There has been one at Poly every single day we’ve been here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter