Disney's Magical Express and DVC

You could use magical express since you are staying at a disney resort.

Now, this is just me, but I wanted want to stay at old key west without a car.

Yep, might be just you d-r, because you can do OKW quite easily without a car.

To the OP, you would have to give the person you are renting from all of your travel information so they can give it to MS and can send you the MS baggage tags.

I just made reservations at BCV for Labor Day Weekend. We got a great deal with Southwest ($100.00 round trip) and decided we couldn't pass it up. I contacted MS and they set me up with Magical Express. Remember to have your flight information when you call.

Also, they only provide luggage pickup and delivery for certain airlines, and Southwest was not one of them; however, the vacation advisor told me to bring my luggage to the bus and they will load it for me. That works for us because we are going for three nights and will just be bringing carry-on luggage.

Man Of Leisure
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :cool1:

yes you can.

the member must book it for you.

You need to give them - the airlines, the flight Number (very important), your time and date of arrival (and all this information for departure too), your NAME
and a home phone number for everyone in your party

then you need to order groceries

I like

www.wegoshop.com

great people and a wonderful service!!!

spiceycat said:
yes you can.

the member must book it for you.

You need to give them - the airlines, the flight Number (very important), your time and date of arrival (and all this information for departure too), your NAME
and a home phone number for everyone in your party
hmm... I rented my points for the first time this year and when I tried to book ME for them I didn't have all the information they needed.
The CM said that they can call the 800 number themselves and get it set up.

My renters did just that and they didn't have any trouble at all.

Maybe the changed the policy now? or just the consistant inconsistancies at disney....
:confused3

Yes. Call member services with your confirmation number and they will set you up.

OK, as of today we are 4 weeks away from our trip. :thewave:

We've booked Magical Express. When can we expect the bag tags to arrive and when should we start worrying?

We received ours about 10 days prior to our trip. They were sent via FedEx.

I was told ours would be sent 21 days before our arrival date (we're not going until October)...

We are going on the 24th and I received them in the mail a week or so ago. You should be getting them soon! :flower:

We left on June 18 (Sat) and our tags arrived on Tues, June 14.

I am in the process of planning our first DVC we are staying at OKW in a 2bdr can anyone tell me how the magical express service works and is there Bell Service at DVC I know that housekeeping is limit but what other services are we are not getting a car and I am traveling with a 3 and 4 year old so the idea of not haveing to go to pick up our luggage sounds great. any info would be helpful

There is Bell Service at OKW. ME will get your bags to your room for you (via bell services). I did not have ME tags by the time I left for my trip in June, so I retrieved my own bags from baggage claim and took them to the ME bus. There is an ME rep in the lobby of the airport terminal waving a big white gloved hand, so they can direct you if you have questions. Also, in the Hospitality House at OKW, there is an airline check-in desk to print your boarding passes, etc. Bell Services will come pick up your bags for you when you get ready to leave when you call them. They will take you and your bags to the HH to catch the ME bus. You will probably have to be at the HH three hours prior to your plane departure time.

Call MS and tell them you plan to use ME. You will need the flight numbers and the names of all members of your party. They will have to have all this info in order to print your tags. They will send your tags to you at home. It looks as if you have enough time before your trip in order for everything to arrive. With two little ones, this service should be a big help to you!

I just called to use ME today. She said that the bag tags would arrive by 7-10 business days before my trip.

Has anyone used this company to get groceries delivered to their resort on property? I ususally take a town car to get a grocery stop, but if this company is good then I could take Disney's MAgical Express and order my groceries with them. That is provided USA 3000 is one of the airlines Disney will pick up from.
ANyone know?

OK, I have a question. I'm planning a trip where I'll be flying in, renting a car, and driving to Vero beach for a few days. I'll then be going back to the airport, ditching the car, and heading to Walt Disney World. I'm not going to WDW the same day I fly in, but I do need transportation from the airport to a WDW resort. Can I not use Magical Express?

facebook twitter