Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!
Does anyone know when Cabanas 8A is scheduled to to have the refurb completed? We arrive in 25 days, and I've requested that building.
Thanks!!

Hello!!
Does anyone know when Cabanas 8A is scheduled to to have the refurb completed? We arrive in 25 days, and I've requested that building.
Thanks!!
They just started on 8A - it will be at least 2 months - the first building took over 3 months and they are still painting the exterior - Cabanas are smaller than Ranchos though, so hopefully only 2 months on those - just have to wait and see what happens.

They just started on 8A - it will be at least 2 months - the first building took over 3 months and they are still painting the exterior - Cabanas are smaller than Ranchos though, so hopefully only 2 months on those - just have to wait and see what happens.
Thanks!!

Hi is the safe in the refurb rooms a key or combination lock

Thanks
Combo
2a8ot2x.jpg

I'm sure I mentioned this a few pages ago but I still find it incredible the lack of standard rooms available for next September (in the UK we can book next year now). I have tried all dates from 20th sept to 28th and only king rooms are available. Once I hit the 29th there are some standard rooms that open up. Is it normal for it to be completely booked or is it due to the refurbs that some rooms may not be in the system yet?

Could be a large group has book most or all standard rooms at the resort.

Just seems crazy there are over 1600 'standard' rooms that sleep up to 4 but nothing is showing as available. Even some searches I do only offer a king room if I change it to 2 people

I know coronado is going through a lot of renovation right now. what area is good to request to stay away from the construction?

I know coronado is going through a lot of renovation right now. what area is good to request to stay away from the construction?
We were booked at CBR in August. We were only able to get a King room on a bounce back from the year before. We change to a standard room at CSR. I would think that we are not the only ones. Might be one of the reasons that you can't find a Standard room.

We were booked at CBR in August. We were only able to get a King room on a bounce back from the year before. We change to a standard room at CSR. I would think that we are not the only ones. Might be one of the reasons that you can't find a Standard room.
I haven't had any issues so far. Just trying to find a room that won't be near construction

Just seems crazy there are over 1600 'standard' rooms that sleep up to 4 but nothing is showing as available. Even some searches I do only offer a king room if I change it to 2 people
There are conventions that book every room. Grainger used to be one of those

Just got home from a 6 night stay at CSR. We asked for a room in 7A upon check in and got it. The newly refurbished rooms are amazing. We enjoyed this room more than rooms we have stayed in at deluxe resorts. I love that there is no carpet and no shower curtain.
There is tons of storage in the dressing area. The storage under the beds is perfect for suite cases.
Our room was just a short walk to the laundry room and Ranchos pool. The bus stop was about a 3 or 4 minute walk. We mostly had good luck with buses. Only had 15 minute wait twice but several times the bus was there when we walked up.
Despite the construction, my favorite thing at CSR is the beautiful walk to the main building. I love the view in the mornings and at night. My husband loved the Spanish guitar music that is played in the courtyard.
The Pepper Market is one of my favorite food courts. We never had to wait and the food was always good. The Pepper Markey CMs were the best, always friendly and cheerful.

I can not wait till September when we go back to CSR. ❤️

There are conventions that book every room. Grainger used to be one of those

Good to know what may be the cause of the lack of rooms then! Here's hoping that the start of october doesn't sell out before I get a chance to book :p

Hi we just booked a standard room for July 3rd - July 8th. I'm looking forward to reading through this thread to learn more about the resort.

New room looks fantastic!!

We usually have lengthy 10-14 night stays and all the extra storage space they've made will really make the room much more spacious. Suitcases under the bed. The increased storage in the sink area is fantastic. And tons of desk space to eat off for those that eat in their room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter