Disneyland's Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique

I told the girls when I got home that I booked us at the BBB and they FREAKED out! LOL They are so super excited right now that the house is filled with shrill screams of excitement. LOL Well worth it but still ear splitting. :)

Just an FYI, I finally got thru today to Disney Dining (I've been trying off and on since last month) and made our ressies for WCT, NO problems doing so on a Monday afternoon, the 25th so I thought they might be booked because it's a holiday, so I'm super excited about that! And while I had the gal on the phone (Heather, she's super sweet!) I asked about BBB because I hadn't booked it yet either, well I got 3 appts for 9, 9:10 & 9:30, she said it wasn't a problem to do me and yes, it's all ages. :) We are doing the crown package I think she said it was, so it's just hair and shimmery make up and I think I'm probably more excited than the kids are! LOL DBF is going to roll his eyes at us but we will be so pretty!! I might even get us all tiaras before we go so we can wear crowns too! :) Heather did say that there are girls of all ages so even tho I may not see any other adults getting do's that they definitely do them regularly.

I got this done at WDW and I'm 25, I also booked my Mum to do it and she's 53. I went in before her and I got a few looks but whatever I'm at Disney. I loved it and plan on doing it later this year at Disneyland...although it'll just be me as I'm going solo.

After we went and saw all the princesses and got lots of photos.

Have fun!!

Well my "excuse" is it's for my bday! lol In reality I want to feel like a pretty Princess too! Now I need to find a super cute top to wear with my BBB do. :)

It must be so cute to see all these little girls walking around the park with their hair and makeup done and in their beautiful dresses. I would love for my dd(3) to do this, but she's not the patient, sit still type yet...although she loves to look "pretty like a princess". Maybe I will take her to just look around and if she seems excited about it, I will make an appt. for her.

We were at BBB on Tuesday and I took pictures of the crowns/nail polish and some of the dresses.

I was at the Disney store about a month ago and seem to remember their dresses were more of a "ballerina" style than the traditional princess dresses at the BBB. However, BOTH were beautiful. I saw a lot of girls in what looked like homemade princess dress too. I think really, anything goes.

BTW, if you buy just a dress at the BBB, they were about $65.00.

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

Thank you SO much for those photos. I can't wait until our trip in September. I think we will probably just do the full package so that my 5 yr old can "shop" for her dress & accessories. We don't really let her get things at stores so she will be SO excited. Plus the full package comes with the photo shoot which sounds neat.

Thanks again for sharing!

I am so excited for our appt at BBB in just over a week now. I finished making my DD Belle dress this weekend. She loves the dress and can't wait to wear it, but I haven't told her about the appt at BBB yet. She is the total girly girl and is always asking me to put my makeup on her or have her nails done. She will be over the moon excited about that.

DD's appt. was last Tues. she had a ball! We went with the coach package ~ I had brought her pretty light blue dress from home. Afterwards we went to Minnie's for brunch ~ all the characters paid special attention to her.

DD's appt. was last Tues. she had a ball! We went with the coach package ~ I had brought her pretty light blue dress from home. Afterwards we went to Minnie's for brunch ~ all the characters paid special attention to her.

The Coach Package is what I have scheduled for the girls and I for 1 week from today. :goodvibes We are all super excited and can't stop talking about it! :thumbsup2 Question, are you able to chose a tiara with the Coach Package? I thought it would be super cute if the girls and I all wore tiaras that day. :)

Nope ~ no tiara offered, I suppose I could've bought one for her. Pick some up at Claire's before your trip.

If you want a tiara, then you have to choose the hairstyle that comes with a tiara which is the "bun" hairstyle. And yes, they let you choose the tiara but they are all pretty similar -- one will have blue stones, another pink stones or pearls etc. DD also got to pick a HUGE pink gem type ring. She was in total heaven!!

Thanks everyone for all of the reports...we will be there Friday morning, then will have lunch at Ariel's Grotto...I'm about to lose my mind I'm so excited!:cheer2:princess:

Nope ~ no tiara offered, I suppose I could've bought one for her. Pick some up at Claire's before your trip.

I was actually considering this....

If you want a tiara, then you have to choose the hairstyle that comes with a tiara which is the "bun" hairstyle. And yes, they let you choose the tiara but they are all pretty similar -- one will have blue stones, another pink stones or pearls etc. DD also got to pick a HUGE pink gem type ring. She was in total heaven!!

So with the Crown Package you can get a tiara? I have no problem with bun style, besides with all my hair it's probably easier to do bun style. lol I think we will stop at Claire's and maybe get our own. :)

OOPS

That was the wrong link. Let me try to find the correct one...

Sorry.

Hi,
Just bumping this and wondering if anyone one has any new pictures or stories to share of their experience at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter