Disneyland's Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique

I just booked this am for my daughter and I asked can I get done to as a mom daughter thing and she said no it was 13 to 3 years old :(

Was this the courtyard baggage or one of the other packages" I had a make over at BBB before Mickey's Halloween Party last year and I had a ball.

Corinna

Was this the courtyard baggage or one of the other packages" I had a make over at BBB before Mickey's Halloween Party last year and I had a ball.

Corinna

The age limit happened earlier this year. It applies for all packages.

Forgive me for not reading through all 16 pages, but can adults do this?

We are going to be there next month for halloween and are doing a Mickey's Halloween party. I want to suprise the family with something fun. I got reservations for myself, my wife, and my DS(3yrs) to go to Pirates League and get done up, but I am wondering if Wifey would rather get the Princess theme instead?

Would it be cheesey for her to do this?

I just booked this am for my daughter and I asked can I get done to as a mom daughter thing and she said no it was 13 to 3 years old :(

The age limit happened earlier this year. It applies for all packages.

Such a bummer that they changed it!! :( I did it with my girls the first year it opened, we had so much fun. lol Yes, it was cheesy, but I loved it, we did it for MY birthday! ;)

Just FYI, there are princess dresses out now for Halloween. They're not the highest quality but someone had suggested to me to not buy them at Disney Store and buy them at Halloween. I will be getting DD4's Halloween Costume at the Disney Store because I do want a high quality one (and warmer for Oregon Jalloween) but I think I'll get a couple of the $19 ones too. Side note: I bought a pattern to make DD7mos a Pascal costume. If I can't do it I will just have her wear the Snow White costume I got off of EBay for her to wear to DL.

We plan on doing BBB twice when there in Dec.
Kerri

Has anyone done the Courtyard package at Disneyland yet? The only photos I have seen are from WDW and I'd like to know if the shirt is the same, and the hairstyle is the same.

I made my reservations yesterday for my 2 princesses via email, but I didn't mention which packages I wanted, do I have to tell them ahead of time, or can I decide when we get there?

It will be cold when we're there and being that my girls are used to 80 degree weather everyday, I doubt they'll want a Princess dress on. I was considering the Courtyard package so I at least can put a long sleeve and leggings under their BBB tees and tutus.

If anyone has done the Courtyard package and has photos please post! Also, how long do they normally take?

I took my granddaughter on Aug 21st and we got the second level priced package, I think it was the "carriage" package. It included hair, makeup, and nail polish. The price was $55. We added a crown for $4. Also included in the package was a banner, comb and brush set, stickers, and extra make up and facial jewels.

Little Fiona absoluetly loved the experience, me too. They take lots of pictures. We had the photo pass plus and they were all on there for us. I took lots of pics too. There is a special photo session with special poses and backdrop for $35 but we didn't do that.

She wore her Cinderella dress that day too. Every where we went the cast members addressed her as "the princess" and she just ate it up.

photo2.jpg

I made my reservations yesterday for my 2 princesses via email, but I didn't mention which packages I wanted, do I have to tell them ahead of time, or can I decide when we get there?

When I made my reservations by phone last weekend I had to tell them which package we wanted.

I took my granddaughter on Aug 21st and we got the second level priced package, I think it was the "carriage" package. It included hair, makeup, and nail polish. The price was $55. We added a crown for $4. Also included in the package was a banner, comb and brush set, stickers, and extra make up and facial jewels.

Little Fiona absoluetly loved the experience, me too. They take lots of pictures. We had the photo pass plus and they were all on there for us. I took lots of pics too. There is a special photo session with special poses and backdrop for $35 but we didn't do that.

She wore her Cinderella dress that day too. Every where we went the cast members addressed her as "the princess" and she just ate it up.

photo2.jpg
Looks great. I think you had the same FGIT that my DD had in May.

When I made my reservations by phone last weekend I had to tell them which package we wanted.

Yea I had to do the same back in May when I booked an appt for DD. I originally booked the middle package and then later called back and asked to change to the more expensive one. They said that meant I needed a new appointment which luckily was only like 5 or 10 minutes later than my original appt. They said if I decided to go back to the middle package when we got there I could but I couldnt book the middle package and then show up and ask for the more expensive one. At least that's how the CM explained it on the phone.

Yea I had to do the same back in May when I booked an appt for DD. I originally booked the middle package and then later called back and asked to change to the more expensive one. They said that meant I needed a new appointment which luckily was only like 5 or 10 minutes later than my original appt. They said if I decided to go back to the middle package when we got there I could but I couldnt book the middle package and then show up and ask for the more expensive one. At least that's how the CM explained it on the phone.

Thats odd because at WDW you can upgrade. I am betting your phone CM didn't have a clue.

you can change your package when you arrive. We've done it before and it hasn't been a problem. I highly recommend doing the photo session after. My dd is in love with that coach. I think she thinks she's actually a princess when she steps into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter