Disney_Ohana's (+ another ohana's) Surprise Trip! Feb 2013 COMPLETE TR

Check out the touring plans.com blog

I was reading it yesterday and there was an article about the top 10 things to do early morning at DCA. There is a photo of one of the streetmosphere characters and I am sure it's you in the background !!

Check out the touring plans.com blog

I was reading it yesterday and there was an article about the top 10 things to do early morning at DCA. There is a photo of one of the streetmosphere characters and I am sure it's you in the background !!

I went & looked and I think it totally looks like me but it's just another Asian :laughing:

I loved all of your photos! I'm also from Hawai'i btw, so your report made me even more excited for our upcoming trip. :) It looks like your family had a great trip!

Cute family and super trip. Have you tried the Disney Hawaiian resort? That might be too uneventful for you, but I would like to get there some day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter