Disney Visa Offer Coming on April 9

Yay, got AP rate better than my military rate in September. Same room booked, as changed discount via phone call. Yay!

I can see the deal by just going on to the special rates page on Disney's site. I even clicked and went through the screens. :scratchin

Pretty crappy customer service. First agent said she applied the discount and then when I didn’t get a refund I checked my account again and then she was on hold with someone to apply it and assured she oiled because she entered the code correctly and it went through and they would see that 45 mins and call gets disconnected

On hold with second Cm and supervisor Barbara Jo for another 45 mins and she tells me she doesn’t see anything and it’s unavailable but she sees someone went into my account around 7:15 am. Nothing she can do offer unavailable.

I’m pissed and have kids to get ready for school. The dining would have saved $2500 off of a $14000 reservation. Now I’m thinking save the entire $14k

Last edited:
Pretty crappy customer service. First agent said she applied the discount and then when I didn’t get a refund I checked my account again and then she was on hold with someone to apply it and assured she oiled because she entered the code correctly and it went through and they would see that 45 mins and call gets disconnected

On hold with second Cm and supervisor Bobby Jo for another 45 mins and she tells me she doesn’t see anything and it’s unavailable but she sees someone went into my account around 7:15 am. Nothing she can do offer unavailable.

I’m pissed and have kids to get ready for school. The dining would have saved $2500 off of a $14000 reservation. Now I’m thinking save the entire $14k

Well that’s terrible. What resort were you trying for? Maybe keep trying the link yourself? Rooms can come & go as things settle down.

Well that’s terrible. What resort were you trying for? Maybe keep trying the link yourself? Rooms can come & go as things settle down.
Contemporary Dec 21 check in and I was on hold twice but they don’t care what was said. Discount didn’t go through and that’s that. So double check that you received the offer some CMs are lying that they applied the offer

I just cancelled. Might be Wisconsin Dells for us again this Dec.

I wasted so much time on this but it reminds me of how bad Disney usually ends up being when we’re in the parks when any issue arises. The stress is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter