Disney Visa Offer Coming on April 9

Disneykingofkings

Mouseketeer
Beginning April 9, Disney Visa Cardmembers can get a free dining plan for select arrival dates in July, September, and December when they book a non-discounted 4-night, 4-day or longer Walt Disney Travel Company Package with Park Hopper option. Full details will be available on the Disney World websites on April 9.

Strange that this deal includes July but not August (especially the end of August when a lot of students are back in school). Perhaps they are banking on the MNSSHP and the opening of Tiana's Bayou? 🤔

I got a flyer about it in the mail yesterday.

Free dining plan for arrivals July 1-31, Sept. 1-7 and Dec. 9-21.
That's great! How does one get these flyers? 8-)

I think there must be something else coming though seeing as the end of August and most of September don't have any significant discounts yet. I guess we will have to wait and see 🤔

I got a flyer about it in the mail yesterday.

Free dining plan for arrivals July 1-31, Sept. 1-7 and Dec. 9-21.
I check in 12/20...would I be eligible because my arrival date falls in that time frame, even if I am not checking out until 12/24?

I check in 12/20...would I be eligible because my arrival date falls in that time frame, even if I am not checking out until 12/24?
That is my understanding -- WDW package offers are typically valid for length of reservation as long as one arrives within the stated window. Unfortunately the link doesn't seem to work right now -- probably next week it will.

This is the small print on the offer:
The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. If reserving by phone, must mention the offer when booking. Must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit. Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in room. Offer is non-transferable. Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Advance package reservations required. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Theme Park tickets are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Offer excludes the following room types: Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, Treehouse Villas at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Deluxe Studio - Club Level, 1 Bedroom Villa - Club Level, and 2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa - Club Level at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, and all Moderate and Deluxe Club Level & Suites. Specific number of meals and snacks are determined by the number of nights included in the package stay. Meals and snacks can be redeemed at any time during your stay. Unused meals and snacks will roll over day to day and expire at midnight on day of checkout. Meals and snacks are nontransferable between party members. For the Disney Dining Plan, some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Learn more at DisneyRewards.com/DineOffer.

Do you really think it's the same offer. Why all the hype if they've already offered it via flier? Maybe more dates? Weird that it 1-7 of Sept and that's it.

Like to see an offer without the dining plan
Could come. When i booked our trip when the first free dining came out in January (for September), there was also a percentage discount (based on resort of course). I debated and ran the numbers- but being a girls trip, and having newer disney people, they wanted the free dining. (QS for us as in a moderate, perfect for us as we didnt want to spend all our time for sitdowns. We already had a reservation, so basically added whatever discount) .As you know, both were a limited time offer- but now if this part is re-offered , perhaps discount will be as well.

That is my understanding -- WDW package offers are typically valid for length of reservation as long as one arrives within the stated window. Unfortunately the link doesn't seem to work right now -- probably next week it will.

This is the small print on the offer:
The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. If reserving by phone, must mention the offer when booking. Must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit. Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in room. Offer is non-transferable. Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Advance package reservations required. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Theme Park tickets are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Offer excludes the following room types: Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, Treehouse Villas at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Deluxe Studio - Club Level, 1 Bedroom Villa - Club Level, and 2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa - Club Level at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, and all Moderate and Deluxe Club Level & Suites. Specific number of meals and snacks are determined by the number of nights included in the package stay. Meals and snacks can be redeemed at any time during your stay. Unused meals and snacks will roll over day to day and expire at midnight on day of checkout. Meals and snacks are nontransferable between party members. For the Disney Dining Plan, some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Learn more at DisneyRewards.com/DineOffer.
I am hopeful that this deal will eventually be offered to the general public (as they have done in the past).🤞

Disney's additional promos are likely based on the number of available rooms on specific dates. If the majority of the rooms are booked for specific dates there isn't a good business reason to offer additional discounts.

Based on length of stay or ticket days? (ex. stay 6 nights but only buy 4 day PH, Do I get 6 days of dining credits or 4?

You think the same dates?

From the news page linked above

In addition, there will be special offers for Florida residents and Annual Passholders as well. For travel July 8 – Oct. 3, 2024, Florida residents can save up to 30% off a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, and Annual Passholders can save up to 35% off.

WDWNT has the same dates for GP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter