Disney Visa Offer Coming on April 9

Again I have no emails regarding this and just happened to hear about this here by chance TODAY! Despite logging in and seeing my Disney Visa Credit Card on my profile I still can’t view or click on Disney Visa offers. Can you please post the link. It sometimes works on a different device until it logs me out.

Last edited:
The CMs on the chat feature have no idea that this offer exists or will be released tomorrow btw

Can anyone post the link. It usually recognizes me if I have the actual webpage.

I think the issue is that the Disney account and chase visa are not linked. So I went to Disneyrewards.com (on a desktop) and looked up the special offer (not visible) and then I signed in and it asked me to log in with my Disney credentials and then asked me to link by logging into chase visa. I received a code to link both. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

I don’t trust the overnight refresh will still pickup that I’m a visa cardholder. I can view the spring offer but nothing about the dining offer. It is showing me 11 offers now (instead of 10), but I don’t see a visa dining offer

The only link I have is DisneyRewards.com/DineOffer but it comes up Sadness with "Something's not right!"

The flyer with that info came from Chase, not from WDW. I don't think there is an actual booking link yet because the offer isn't valid until tomorrow (April 9th).
I just clicked on that link and that's what I see as well (Sadness). Fingers crossed it works at midnight!

Is there a minimum number of days for tickets with park hopper? Thinking about a 7 night package but only get 5 day tickets with park hopper.

Nothing I can see as of 12:45 am est. But not sure until someone else reports back because the system might still not be recognizing my visa card membership.

I checked at 5:15am and the deals weren’t loaded yet but there was a virtual queue set up. Went and fed the cats and at 5:30am the deals were up. I booked an AP rate for just a night after our cruise on the Fantasy.

It's not coming up for me either. My Disney Visa is on my profile but I can't see the Spring offer either. Free dining isn't on the Chase rewards page yet. So annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter