Disney reserved wedding date

Disneygirl0259

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I might be having a disney wedding and if I wanted a specifc date and I dont get that date I get my 2nd preference, do I have to get my second preference or can I go ahead and choose another day?

Hi Disneygirl0259...

Depending on your desired time/location and how flexible you are willing to be on either of those, you have a much better chance of getting the date you want. From what I have seen, there aren't too many brides that don't get their original requested date unless it's an extremely busy time (around holidays) or a very popular location (like the WP).

Maybe I'm not understanding but if you determine your 2nd preference for another day/time, why would you need to change that?

Ok thank you.

I just thougt maybe if we wanted to pick another date instead of our 2nd choice and change our mind thank you. though

It IS a womans prerogative to change her mind;)

I know of a couple of brides who have changed their dates and there was not any problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter