Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine, Dine, Run and PARTY! Join runDisney for a Villainous 2021 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Post-Race Party!

runDisney is excited to celebrate the first race weekend back with a wickedly delicious party at EPCOT – and YOU’RE invited! Come out to the runDisney Post-Race Party to congratulate all the medal-wearing runners and enjoy things like after-hours access to select attractions, character sightings and specialty food and beverage.

efw092849280592835423.jpg

Following the evening’s nighttime spectacular, things heat up as EPCOT stays open later, just for YOU. Enjoy the after-hours fun until 12:30 a.m. including access to the Global Marketplaces, select EPCOT attractions like all-new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, Test Track, and Frozen Ever After, experience the glittering lights as Spaceship Earth transforms into a Beacon of Magic, and villainous character sightings! Post-Race Party guests won’t want to miss a specialty themed night-cap called the “Evil Elixir.” The sinister concoction features a mixture of white rum, blue curaçao, sour apple pucker, pineapple juice, white-grape juice, and Sprite, a wickedly delicious drink even a true villain would approve of.

Whether you’re a runner, friends and family or just want to celebrate the villainous weekend with us, you won’t want to miss out on the runDisney Post-Race Party action! Participants of the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and Disney Two Course Challenge automatically receive entry with their race registration. Additional tickets may be purchased by visiting runDisney.com.

Tickets are $89 and you can enter EPCOT at 5pm - Party starts at 9:30pm and goes until 12:30am.

Last edited:
not June likely in 2023 I believe is what I have heard
Hmm, 2023 seems like a long time considering how much has been completed so far.

I just found this - saying spring 2022 confirmed rumor (though I'm not sure where they got this info from): https://wdwthemeparks.com/rumor/tron-lightcycle-run-rumor-tracker/

The coaster portion is complete, as they already tested the Train pass through already. Since they've done that, I assume inside ride scenery is nearing complete since they would have needed those in place for that testing too.

Seems the only stuff left is outdoor portion / concrete, bridge n tunnels for people and train, then side buildings (likely bathroom) completions.

That should be done by Spring pending any setbacks.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but after I wake up at 2am to run a half marathon I really hope I’m not fighting with people who just bought a party ticket for a reduced park entry/lower crowds to ride Remy.
I couldn't agree with this more! This feels like they didn't sell enough tickets to justify the cost of keeping EP open so they're opening it up to anyone willing to buy a ticket. Not nice runDisney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter