Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s a great question!!

View attachment 616621

Maybe to keep us Magic Key holders & Cali locals quiet since they gave us a program that barely allows us to ever go to the park and also upped prices on literally everything. It's a classic Disney bait & switch move. And I'm not gonna lie, I fell for it. I saw that tease today and I instantly forgot about the price hikes 😂

I’m still holding firm to my
GoTG October 1st 2022 for epcots 40th
Tron March 2023 as a means to say just because the party is over look at our new shiny ride
That sounds right. But since my trip is November 2022, I am grumpy lol I was so looking forward to Tron! Now I will have to wait till 2026 :P

This may be an unpopular opinion, but after I wake up at 2am to run a half marathon I really hope I’m not fighting with people who just bought a party ticket for a reduced park entry/lower crowds to ride Remy.
This reminds me of a villain hard ticket they had for something at studios that became either an after party for a RunDisney race or something else retroactively and it was over sold and a total train wreck to watch unfold second hand over social media
Why can’t WDW get a nighttime parade?! I miss spectromagic.
Pre pandemic there were rumors we would be getting a new night parade or a modified paint the night
Why isn't WDW getting this for the 50th? Seems to me that Disneyland is getting more than WDW. What's up?
Disneyland always gets nicer things regarding entertainment

Why isn't WDW getting this for the 50th? Seems to me that Disneyland is getting more than WDW. What's up?

They have a much larger local crowd that tends to be very vocal also , they need to keep them happy and entertained. WDW relies more on new visitors and those that go less frequent since that is their larget base.

Raglan Road is hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner

68FB9000-2595-4137-9B0C-0280F9332551.jpeg
Thanksgiving dinner is served all day, and Raglan Road will feature its usual live Irish music and dance entertainment during the evening dinner hours. There is no entertainment charge.
  • The children’s dinner is available for kids ages 9 and under.
  • Guests also can order from the all-day Raglan Road menu.
  • Reservations suggested by calling 407/938-0300.

The coaster portion is complete, as they already tested the Train pass through already. Since they've done that, I assume inside ride scenery is nearing complete since they would have needed those in place for that testing too.

Seems the only stuff left is outdoor portion / concrete, bridge n tunnels for people and train, then side buildings (likely bathroom) completions.

That should be done by Spring pending any setbacks.
Doesn't mean they'll open it anytime soon though...how long did Remy sit basically finished before they opened it? ...if looking at their pattern of behavior lately even if it's done; still a very good chance they wait and sit on it until they can advertise it enough and feel there's enough bang for their buck to open it.

Dates Announced for Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Minnie’s Holiday Dine officially kicks off on November 4, 2021 and runs through until January 3, 2022.

The cost of dining at Minnie’s Seasonal Dine ranges from $35 to $59.99 per adult for both lunch and dinner. This used to be a buffet but now all items are served family-style at your table.

I really wanna go eat there so i can see them in their holiday outfits, but it doesn't make sense for my hubby and i as we physically can't eat a lot of food. had gastric sleeve surgery so we fill up really quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter