Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an estimate (or solid rumor) on when Tron will be done? I'm planning a trip for mid June, but if it's not likely to be completed by then I'd rather push the trip out.
I’m still holding firm to my
GoTG October 1st 2022 for epcots 40th
Tron March 2023 as a means to say just because the party is over look at our new shiny ride

Disneyland Resort Hotels raise parking rates

Guests staying at the Disneyland Resort hotels used to get complimentary parking. In recent years, that was done away with and guests had to pay $25 for standard self-parking. That fee has now increased by $10. Guests staying at the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, or Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will now have to pay $35 per night for parking.

Oversized parking has also increased by $10. The previous price was $30 but is now $40. Valet parking has received the largest price increase. The previous price of $35 has been increased to $50.

I see two new pre-arrival Magic Bands offered this morning; one is a navy blue DVC member band and the other is a blue Soarin' band.

The Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Went Live This Morning - But With Problems

In typical Disney fashion, this high-demand event presented many errors online this morning when dining became available at 6am. When the phone lines opened at 7am, long hold times were warned with people currently still trying to get through.
That's why I can't get through to make a payment 🙄 Automated system is having "technical difficulties". Waiting for a call back. I wish there was an easier way to give Disney $

EPCOT's Candlelight Processional Dining Packages quickly sell out just hours after going on sale

As of 9:45am, those who have reached an operator have been advised that the packages are entirely sold out.

They were gone in seconds, not hours. Many people trying at 5:45 - 6:15 never even saw a single time available. I saw two (and only two, at GG for off-times) but they were both either taken or glitched in the split second it took to click on them. Not a fun morning. :sad2:

On the bright side, I was able to snag a res at Oga’s, so I will be there drowning my sorrows instead. :drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!