Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously best news I have heard all day, all week seriously maybe all year lol. Do you know how many times we have had to go do one order at 10:55 to get this waffle and then at 11:05 get a chicken waffle??!? I am excited lol!
Lol us as well...I'm wondering if this means the same for the regular waffle too.

There's a $10 discount on purchases over $50 at most (if not all) merchandise locations at WDW if you use your Chase Disney card. You had to present the card to a cast member at checkout back in October since it wouldn't work if you just taped the card from a phone or watch.
Lol....$10 off $50 would be great, but I think you meant 10% off a purchase of at least $50.

Last edited:

I hear you! That thing is so unstable. I am honestly shocked my MagicMobile pass saved on the first attempt and it was correct! :rotfl:

If you already have your MagicMobile pass saved, or save a new one, all you need to do is press on the circle with the 3 dots on the top right in your Apple Wallet on that pass (or equivalent on Android for options) and it will show name, affiliation, and a QR code.

On an iPhone, the affiliations do not show up with the wallet that's accessible by double clicking the power button. You have to unlock the phone and open the wallet app to get the "..." which shows your affiliations. Just in case anyone was having a hard time finding it. Not me of course:rolleyes1

I was also asked to physically show it in MDE; she wouldn't take the wallet:confused3 She might have been new and didn't understand it was the same thing. She also checked the date on my plastic card, which of course has last year, because GS was trying to use up the old plastic cards when I got my new one:( This was a little over a week ago. I think one more CM asked to see it in the app too. Some just took the card, and some just saw my MB AP slider. YMM greatly V.

Lol us as well...I'm wondering if this means the same for the regular waffle too.
I just checked the mobile order section in the app, and it looks like it's just the nutella one. Though of course, you could order that and just delete the fruit and nutella. Pricy, but an option!

I just checked the mobile order section in the app, and it looks like it's just the nutella one. Though of course, you could order that and just delete the fruit and nutella. Pricy, but an option!
Hmmm...thx for checking. Our group likes 1 of each lol. Will have to stay tuned in the coming months.

RUMOR:​

Annual Passholders Will Have to Use My Disney Experience to Prove They Are Eligible for Dining Discounts

Disney is adding new requirements for guests to prove they are Annual Passholders in order to receive dining discounts.

One of the perks offered for Annual Passholders is a dining discount (available at specific locations). Soon, dining guests will be required to show proof of their pass validity via the My Disney Experience app. This new process may end up being necessary for Passholder discounts on merchandise as well.

Our sources said the reason for the change is that expiration dates are no longer printed on the physical Annual Passholder cards.
In April I was told at Steakhouse 71 Lounge that I had to show it in my app. No one else asked that week and no one asked this past week and we dined at a lot of TS restaurants. It was a pain the one time we were asked.

Duffy & Friends’ Tasty Summer Surprise Coming June 16 to September 7 to Tokyo DisneySea

Duffy and his pals are back for another summertime romp in this year’s new event Duffy & Friends’ Tasty Summer Surprise, which makes port in Cape Cod from June 16 to September 7, 2022!

TDS_DuffyandFriendsTastySummerSurprise_5-1200x849.jpeg

*click link for additional information

Duffy & Friends’ Tasty Summer Surprise Coming June 16 to September 7 to Tokyo DisneySea

Duffy and his pals are back for another summertime romp in this year’s new event Duffy & Friends’ Tasty Summer Surprise, which makes port in Cape Cod from June 16 to September 7, 2022!

TDS_DuffyandFriendsTastySummerSurprise_5-1200x849.jpeg

*click link for additional information
Before I got to the Disney sea part I had a glimmer of hope they were coming back to the domestic parks… they would be good IP for Epcot just saying

There are MUCH better reward cards out there if. that's what you're talking about.

But the Disney Visa cards give 10% off at many places. If you're a Annual Passholder or a DVC member, do they give the same 10% off at places, making the Disney Visa cards irrelevant? Or do you get a Annual Passholder discount first, then the Visa card gives ANOTHER 10% off?

Because, for example, an Apple credit card would give an ADDITIONAL 2% off on top of the Annual Passholder/DVC 10% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter