DISNEY MAGIC - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise - November 2, 2014

Group Name

• Magic Cruisers

• Merlin's Magical Mystery Tour

Results are only viewable after voting.
A cabin crawl is where members of the group open up their cabins in various categories for viewing by the group. The goal is to have participation in as much variety in cabins and categories as possible (without repeating categories) so people can get an idea on how each category differs.

Generally they're done on sea days, at a specific time, starting at the highest deck and working down or vice-versa. Everyone who signs up meets at the starting point and the you work your way as a group through the various participating categories. Sometimes people like to host drinks or snacks, sometimes it's just a quick look.

that sounds like fun, count me in!! I am in one of the "Secret Porthole" rooms so maybe others may be interested in booking that at another time.

199 more days!

We just moved our reservation to this cruise. We are not 100% certain that my DH will get vacation this week, but we are VERY hopeful!!! This would be our third cruise. My DS will be turning 12 by the time we go on this cruise, hoping that someone has a DS who is 11/12 who still wants to hang out at the Oceaneers club. He loved the clubs on the previous cruise and he said he'd prefer to stay in the Oceaneers club. We are loving that idea since we also have a DD who will almost be 11 by the time we cruise and we would prefer to keep the kids together.
Once we get vacations confirmed, we definitely would love to do the FE. Is there a FB page for this group yet?
Michelle:)

Ok, the participants of the Cabin Crawl are starting to come in, so I'll maintain a list.

So far we have:

Deck 2
cat 9C - Deluxe Oceanview Staterooms (connecting) - cabin #'s 2140 & 2138 (lifeafterkids)

Deck 5
cat 10 - Inside (secret porthole) - cabin # ? (hillbeans)

Deck 6
cat 06A - Large Verandah (near aft) - cabin #6152 (Preds)

Deck 8
cat T - 1 Bedroom Suite - cabin # 8046 (Cherri Briggs)

All are welcome to participate, whether your cabin is included in the crawl or no!

If you'd like to join in showing your cabin, please provide your cabin #, category, and features of your cabin so we can try to avoid duplicates.

Thanks!

Mike

Just got off the Fantasy on Sat. We rebooked onboard for this cruise. Jersey week! Also asked to join the FB group. It will be Me, DW, DD(8), DD(10) and friends with girls the same age. 2 connecting cabins on deck 7. Can't wait to be back on the Magic....re-imagined!

So excited we just Booked this cruise! This is our first cruise. I'm Karen and my Husband (Dave) and our 2 kids Emilie & Alex are going. My parents are going as well. I requested to join the FB fishextender group too!
Have you all though about excursions yet??

Preds - We are in a 9C - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom if you want to show that one.... we are on Deck 2, cabin #2140. We have connecting rooms with 2138.

Also, do you want me put a link in the first post so people can add to the list?

So excited we just Booked this cruise! This is our first cruise. I'm Karen and my Husband (Dave) and our 2 kids Emilie & Alex are going. My parents are going as well. I requested to join the FB fishextender group too!
Have you all though about excursions yet??

I was looking this weekend at the excursions!!! So many to chose!!! I think we are swimming with the dolphins at one port, a beach at one and for key west, we are undecided if we are just going to wing it ourselves or book a tour....

Preds - We are in a 9C - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom if you want to show that one.... we are on Deck 2, cabin #2140. We have connecting rooms with 2138.

Also, do you want me put a link in the first post so people can add to the list?
A link would be great.

I'll add you guys to the list. Connecting OV's are nice to see!

We just moved our reservation to this cruise. We are not 100% certain that my DH will get vacation this week, but we are VERY hopeful!!! This would be our third cruise. My DS will be turning 12 by the time we go on this cruise, hoping that someone has a DS who is 11/12 who still wants to hang out at the Oceaneers club. He loved the clubs on the previous cruise and he said he'd prefer to stay in the Oceaneers club. We are loving that idea since we also have a DD who will almost be 11 by the time we cruise and we would prefer to keep the kids together.
Once we get vacations confirmed, we definitely would love to do the FE. Is there a FB page for this group yet?
Michelle:)

The facebook link is in the first post of this thread in case you did not find it yet!!!

I hope you can make this cruise!! We would love to have you!!

I was looking this weekend at the excursions!!! So many to chose!!! I think we are swimming with the dolphins at one port, a beach at one and for key west, we are undecided if we are just going to wing it ourselves or book a tour....

There were a lot to choose from! I Think Key West we will wing it. We are not there for very long anyways.
We may do a dolphin experience. I'm trying to find out if my kids really want to...I don't want them to freak out lol.

There were a lot to choose from! I Think Key West we will wing it. We are not there for very long anyways. We may do a dolphin experience. I'm trying to find out if my kids really want to...I don't want them to freak out lol.[/QUOTE

We are planning to wing it in Key West as well. We heard from close friends that the dolphin experience in Grand Cayman was much better then Cozumel so we are doing that. I like the one in Cozumel where you see ruins and then visit a private beach club. Planning to reserve a cabana at CC.

There were a lot to choose from! I Think Key West we will wing it. We are not there for very long anyways. We may do a dolphin experience. I'm trying to find out if my kids really want to...I don't want them to freak out lol.[/QUOTE

We are planning to wing it in Key West as well. We heard from close friends that the dolphin experience in Grand Cayman was much better then Cozumel so we are doing that. I like the one in Cozumel where you see ruins and then visit a private beach club. Planning to reserve a cabana at CC.

I only looked at the dolphin experience at Cozumel. I will have to check out the Grand Cayman on too! Oh a cabana would be nice!

Just added my wife and I to the FE list. We didn't do it last time we sailed DCL, but figure we'd join the fun this go around!

A link would be great.

Do you want me to create a google doc or do you want to create one and send the link?

I am also really excited to see that activity has picked up on here!!!!

The other family I am cruising with was over last weekend and we were checking out the excursions... I forget which dolphin one we were looking at... Maybe if we are interested in doing the same one, we can all go together.... pirate:

So now that we have some other families on the FE List... Do we want to decide the items below??? If so, I can set up a poll on FB????

1. A date to close it
2. Do we want a group name?
3. Do we want to do multiple lists in case the group gets to large? So the last one i participated in closed a list if it reached 20 cabins.... then started another one. you had the option to be on multiple lists if you wanted.

Is everyone that is on the boards a member of the FB group? I can't remember if there were some people that did not do the FB thing.....

:cheer2: Also we are down to 193 more days :cheer2:

Do you want me to create a google doc or do you want to create one and send the link?

I am also really excited to see that activity has picked up on here!!!!

The other family I am cruising with was over last weekend and we were checking out the excursions... I forget which dolphin one we were looking at... Maybe if we are interested in doing the same one, we can all go together.... pirate:
If you want to setup a google doc and I can maintain it that'd be great.

I usually just keep them in thread, but a google doc seems like it'd be less hassle.

I'd like to maintain the list by deck and eventually port/starboard and forward/aft once I figure out the best route to tour the cabins that sign up.

I just watched the Destination America show on the Magic we are going on. I CANT WAIT! 193 days sounds so long but I bet it will fly by. The more we do on Facebook the better I am much more familiar with it. Booking the same excursions sounds like fun for those interested. Cabin Crawl sounds fund too. FE will be awesome! So excited!!

So now that we have some other families on the FE List... Do we want to decide the items below??? If so, I can set up a poll on FB????

1. A date to close it
3. Do we want to do multiple lists in case the group gets to large? So the last one i participated in closed a list if it reached 20 cabins.... then started another one. you had the option to be on multiple lists if you wanted.

Is everyone that is on the boards a member of the FB group? I can't remember if there were some people that did not do the FB thing.....

I think we should do multiple lists if it gets too big. We can close it whenever...but I'm making/sewing most of the gifts so the sooner I can start the better lol! So excited!!:banana::banana:
Not sure of a name?

1. A date to close it

I would wait to close it till it gets to 20.

After 20 start a new FE sign-up list for any new comers.

No idea on a name.

We're in the FB group as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter