Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Relatively new Sam's member. I've mostly done self-checkout because I only get a few things at atime..

I couldn't buy Sam's GCs at self checkout, had to go to a cashier. The system said it couldn't be purchased there and to see a cashier. Haven't tried 3rd party ones, but I wonder if they are fine because they are fixed amounts whereas the Sam's aren't.

Stop and shop has Happy cards for 10x gas points. To fill my 15 gallon tank at the $1.50 per fill max and 4x MR via AMEX gold I’m at about 18%. Any type of Happy and you can get it in a large value (I got one $300 card).

Unfortunately, my gas tank is only 10 gallons and the Shell stations in my area are 30 cents more than everyone else making the fuel points worthless to me. Plus, its a big hassle trying to get your gas tank to be as empty as possible at the time I will be by the Shell station. So to me, fuel points are very YMMV depending on where you live.

Unfortunately, my gas tank is only 10 gallons and the Shell stations in my area are 30 cents more than everyone else making the fuel points worthless to me. Plus, its a big hassle trying to get your gas tank to be as empty as possible at the time I will be by the Shell station. So to me, fuel points are very YMMV depending on where you live.

And what you drive!

I went from Ford F150 hick mobile (30 gallon) to Jeep Cherokee (24g) plus using my husbands car we end up with a few gallons to dump into a gas can.

Quick RMN question
I have some credit to use at BBB, and went onto RMN to generate a QR for a 20% off coupon. If I go back onto RMN for another 20% off coupon, will it generate a different QR code? I'm just wondering if I can keep going back with new 20% off coupons or if it's one per RMN account.

I just looked at Target online to see all they had and I think they've added more cards but I did not see any "Happy" so this must be B&M only. I knew they offered 5% savings on Disney but not on these...

View attachment 370129

In case you cannot see the lower half is states:
**Restrictions apply. REDcard 5% savings excludes: Target GiftCards, Stockpile & Gift of College cards; Visa, Mastercard, American Express Prepaid & gift cards.

Link: https://www.target.com/c/GiftCards/-/N-5xsxu#?lnk=snav_rd_giftcard
I was SUPER excited for a minute- "20% off disney at target?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW?!" ... my soul is now crushed ;)

Def ymmv but with a fairly large SUV and shells near me with competive rates I easily save 18% or more

Anyone with additional Sam’s Club data points re: credit card purchase limits? Trying to figure if it’s worth the drive. (Nearest is abt 40 mins away)

I bought a $250 MasterCard gift card Saturday night and didn't have any issues paying with a credit card.

Yes i went today and got $100 in groceries and another $150 in Sam's gift cards. Used my Dosh linked Disney Visa credit card. Had no issue at checkout. Got the dosh pending notification right away. I dont think i got the Uber local visa credit this time. If I did it was only 1% or so and not 5% like the past.

Anyone know how long it takes to move from pending to available?

I haven't received Uber for either of my last 2 transactions. DH didn't get Uber either on this last one. I think that might be a done deal. Bummer.

Has anyone had issues with Dosh not notifying you right away? In the past it always has. Yesterday I went to Sams Club and spent $520 even though i know the max is $20 per day. of the $520 $350 was visa gift cards. I have to enter my password to submit a ticket, i cant remember it and when i do forgot password they never email me a link or temp one.

Has anyone had issues with Dosh not notifying you right away? In the past it always has. Yesterday I went to Sams Club and spent $520 even though i know the max is $20 per day. of the $520 $350 was visa gift cards. I have to enter my password to submit a ticket, i cant remember it and when i do forgot password they never email me a link or temp one.
Yeah that was anoounced a few weeks ago that everything will go to pending first.

Quick RMN question
I have some credit to use at BBB, and went onto RMN to generate a QR for a 20% off coupon. If I go back onto RMN for another 20% off coupon, will it generate a different QR code? I'm just wondering if I can keep going back with new 20% off coupons or if it's one per RMN account.
I was looking to see if I can use one for a Fitbit. I came across some forums and it looks like they (BBB) really doesn’t care about multiple use of the 20% off. I wish you luck since I haven’t done it personally.

I was looking to see if I can use one for a Fitbit. I came across some forums and it looks like they (BBB) really doesn’t care about multiple use of the 20% off. I wish you luck since I haven’t done it personally.

Thanks! I know they're pretty loose with handing out the 20% off coupons. So much so that if you do a return without receipt, they automatically give 80% of the price for credit, I assume because they figure the chances are high that someone used one of those coupons to buy the item in the first place. I know there are a lot of those coupons out there; I just didn't know how much leg work I'd need to do to get more from different sources.

Thanks! I know they're pretty loose with handing out the 20% off coupons. So much so that if you do a return without receipt, they automatically give 80% of the price for credit, I assume because they figure the chances are high that someone used one of those coupons to buy the item in the first place. I know there are a lot of those coupons out there; I just didn't know how much leg work I'd need to do to get more from different sources.
I’ve never used the BBB coupons from RMN, but I do have experience with their paper coupons and coupons they send out through text messaging. BBB is very loose with their coupons, letting you use one for every item you have, and even taking expired coupons. Never throw away a paper BBB coupon, no matter how long ago it “expired”! The text message coupon links do expire, so if I have one I always use that one first.

It is not for all gift cards; only on ProBass, Cabela's, Nike, Macy's, Uber, and Gamestop.

I don't think that's true. Those are the pictured cards in the promo picture, but the text reads:

Promo Offer: Spend $50 on ANY (excluding ShopRite/The Fresh Grocer, Visa, & Mastercard) gift cards with your Price Plus club card in one transaction and get $10off your next shopping order.

It is not for all gift cards; only on ProBass, Cabela's, Nike, Macy's, Uber, and Gamestop.

I don't think that's true. Those are the pictured cards in the promo picture, but the text reads:

Promo Offer: Spend $50 on ANY (excluding ShopRite/The Fresh Grocer, Visa, & Mastercard) gift cards with your Price Plus club card in one transaction and get $10off your next shopping order.

At least in Delaware, the promotions works on all gift cards, except for ShopRite, Visa, and MasterCard (as per the website)

I couldn't buy Sam's GCs at self checkout, had to go to a cashier. The system said it couldn't be purchased there and to see a cashier. Haven't tried 3rd party ones, but I wonder if they are fine because they are fixed amounts whereas the Sam's aren't.

You can buy Disney cards through self checkout. Sam’s gift cards have to be at cashier station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter