Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is weird, I just left Sams Club and they told me I couldn’t purchase gift cards with a credit card. She said it had to be a debit card. I talked to two managers. Anyone else have this problem?

Buy them at self checkout. Plus, I’ve bought Sam’s club gift cards with credit card no issue.

At least in Delaware, the promotions works on all gift cards, except for ShopRite, Visa, and MasterCard (as per the website)
Just pulled up my circular and it says "Offer valid on GameStop, Macy's, Nike, Uber, Bass Pro Shops, and Cabela's gift cards only." Could be different...Maryland here.

DP-I did a $500 gift card purchase at BB with SB QR on Sunday.I didn’t get my shop & earn email today and just looked at my shop activity and it tracked it but shows 0 sb:(
This happened to me with a $500 gc purchase. I did still get the 1500sb but didn’t submit a ticket since it was a gc purchase. Subsequent purchases of gc only have tracked so I’m not sure if there’s any rhyme or reason

This happened to me with a $500 gc purchase. I did still get the 1500sb but didn’t submit a ticket since it was a gc purchase. Subsequent purchases of gc only have tracked so I’m not sure if there’s any rhyme or reason
Yeah, I would not submit a ticket over this. I definitely don't want to be scrutinized and have been the beneficiary of numerous SB errors in my favor of late.

Oh boo! I'm planning to try today. Will post back.
When I was there on Sunday one of my favorite cashiers (30-year old guy with glasses, tall and thin, interesting hair) said he thought my husband had been in last week. I had the awkward conversation about not having a husband and he said he does the same thing I do (I don't know if that's use SB QR and chase pay and buy Disney cards or what). It made me wonder if it was your husband:)

Yes i went today and got $100 in groceries and another $150 in Sam's gift cards. Used my Dosh linked Disney Visa credit card. Had no issue at checkout. Got the dosh pending notification right away. I dont think i got the Uber local visa credit this time. If I did it was only 1% or so and not 5% like the past.

Anyone know how long it takes to move from pending to available?
My purchase on 12/14 moved from Pending on 12/17.

Yesterday I had trouble at a Sams purchasing Disney gift cards with a credit card. Today I went to a different Sams and had no problem buying 3 of the 3 pack of $25 Santa Mickey cards. Dosh posted pending right away. So I guess each store makes its own policies. I hope it works for you.
Same here. I bought 5 of the $50 Disney gift cards and some socks and a 4-pack of wine glasses. Went pending right away and I didnt have an issue paying with my debit card (ran as a credit card). Now to see if I get the full $20 from Dosh!

I wonder at BB if it is wise to buy gift cards with an actual item? Maybe that would make it qualify. So far, I have done that and never had an issue. Knock on wood! For example, I bought a video game for Christmas and then added a $50 Disney to bump it over $100. I got the bonus and the points.

I wonder at BB if it is wise to buy gift cards with an actual item? Maybe that would make it qualify. So far, I have done that and never had an issue. Knock on wood! For example, I bought a video game for Christmas and then added a $50 Disney to bump it over $100. I got the bonus and the points.
I have done about $4,000 at best buy this year with no add on (strictly gift cards) with no issues so far until my $500 purchase only credited for the bonus and not the 2% shop and earn. I wouldn't bother.

I did get the bonus. Maybe stay away from $500 cards. I usually do $100 gift cards but was ready to order Hamilton tickets so I didn’t want to wait.
I agree about the $500 gc. I went into BB to buy many gift cards of $50 and when i purchased one for $500 i had a 10% cash back rewards for BB i got the 10%bb rewards plus the shop bonus for SB but not the shop and earn. Since then i have not gotten any shop and earn. I get the bonus but no shop and earn.

I will also add that on that purchase i also bought some like $10 earbuds for DD o keep at school. I had never added any items to my gift card purchases just the gift cards.

So I would say stay away from $500 gc

Just pulled up my circular and it says "Offer valid on GameStop, Macy's, Nike, Uber, Bass Pro Shops, and Cabela's gift cards only." Could be different...Maryland here.

What does it say if you go on the website? I'm not looking in my store's circular, and I purposely have not entered in my location when I look online. I go to the shop rite website, go to the "save" drop down, and choose gift card promotions. On my end, there is a separate section for ShopRite (Maryland), but I'm not seeing the restrictions you are. It just has different dates (shop through Thursday 12/20 and start redeeming Friday 12/21.
https://shop.shoprite.com/giftcardpromo?_ga=2.9263868.873538130.1545175028-946399292.1528813996

I agree about the $500 gc. I went into BB to buy many gift cards of $50 and when i purchased one for $500 i had a 10% cash back rewards for BB i got the 10%bb rewards plus the shop bonus for SB but not the shop and earn. Since then i have not gotten any shop and earn. I get the bonus but no shop and earn.

I will also add that on that purchase i also bought some like $10 earbuds for DD o keep at school. I had never added any items to my gift card purchases just the gift cards.

So I would say stay away from $500 gc
Oh yikes:(

How many split payments can you do at bed Bath and Beyond? It seems like now there’s a limit of 10 you can do for the rebates. I have about 20-30 happy cards I want to do there.

How many split payments can you do at bed Bath and Beyond? It seems like now there’s a limit of 10 you can do for the rebates. I have about 20-30 happy cards I want to do there.

Where do you see the limit of 10? Not doubting you, but it seems like we've had reports of no limits, limit of 1 per family, etc. Just wondering if BBB clarified officially somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter