• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream November 23, 2018 -- FE

Will there be a breakdown of who’s participating before the hard copy on the ship? I’m not sure who’s in or out reading the threads!

Will there be a breakdown of who’s participating before the hard copy on the ship? I’m not sure who’s in or out reading the threads!

Yes. As soon as I have the ten rooms or Sept 30 (whichever comes first) I will post the completed list here.

LAST CALL!!! THIS GROUP WILL BE CLOSED ON SEPTEMBER 30 (THAT IS JUST 3 DAYS AWAY), IN ORDER TO GIVE EVERYONE ADAQUATE TIME TO GET GIFTS TOGETHER

Here is the final stateroom information for the fish extender
10102/Magiary/Robert (AM), Christina (AF), Ariel (20mCF)
10104/Magiary&Camyre/Melisa M. (AF), Dez C (15CF), Alyssa C (13CF), Elizabeth M (9CF)
10045/Farrow/Angela (AF), Racheal (AF), Abigail (6CF), David (18mCM)
6562/Macias/Paul (AM), Amber (AF), Patrick (7CM)/40th Birthday - day 1 - Amber
10502/Fritz/Brenden (AM), Melissa (AF), Cameron (6CM), Beckett (4CM)
10500/Shaffer/Matt (AM), Kate (AF), Seidon (6CM), Sawyer (4CM)

Total Numbers
4 Adult Males
7 Adult Females
2 Teenage Females
2 School Age Females
3 School Age Males
2 Preschool Males
1 Toddler Female
1 Toddler Male

DisNerdCDM- As mention earlier in the thread, I just want to deliver to the 3 state rooms- 10102,10104 10045 since I have already made personalizes gifts for families of these 3 state rooms. I already signed up with a facebook group page and have a full List with that group. I really don't want to over extend myself and budget. Please let me know if this still acceptable, If not please remove me from the list.
Thank You
Amber

DisNerdCDM- As mention earlier in the thread, I just want to deliver to the 3 state rooms- 10102,10104 10045 since I have already made personalizes gifts for families of these 3 state rooms. I already signed up with a facebook group page and have a full List with that group. I really don't want to over extend myself and budget. Please let me know if this still acceptable, If not please remove me from the list.
Thank You
Amber

Yes it is

I just want to make sure the state rooms :10502/Fritz/Brenden & 10500/Shaffer/Matt exclude us for their list.

Wish I wasn’t late to the game! My daughter has always wanted to do this - next time!

I have a few extra kid things from putting my FE’s together, and I know my parents are planning on Pixie Dusting, what’s your info (names, gender, Cabin kids age etc.) and we can share the love

You are the sweetest. We will absolutely share love back :)

Cabin 6684 Corey; Danielle (AF), David (AM Birthday), Juniper (8 year old CF)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter