Disney Dream November 23, 2018 -- FE

DisNerdCDM

Mouseketeer
If you would like to paticipate in the fish extender program for Disney Dream cruise November 23 sailing, please respond to this thread with your stateroom number (if already known -- otherwise update before sailing); last name; first name of all guests in the party; AM (Adult male), AF (adult female), CM (child male), or CF (child female) for all in party; the ages of all kids; and if a birthday or other special occasion is happening during the cruise and on what day.

I will deliver hard copies of your group of 10 staterooms once onboard. This list will close 75 days (the day 1st time cruisers can check in) prior to sailing. If there is a group that has less then 10 staterooms at that time, I will allow for that group to fill up but that will be all.

Last edited:
I'll start the list:

10102: Magiary; Robert (AM), Christina (AF), Ariel (20 months CF)
10104: Magiary/Camyre; Melisa (AF), Dez (15 year old CF), Alyssa (13 year old CF), Elizabeth (9 year old CF)
10045: Farrow; Angela (AF), Racheal (AF), Abigail (6 year old CF), David (18 months CM)

Last edited:

7120: Hoppe; Dan (AM), Heather (AF), Danny 14, (CM), Hannah 12 (CF), Sam 8 (CM). Thanks!!

Thank you! I'm a planner and wanted to get a head start on some things.

Sounds good. I will post a list of full group once it is complete. You will also receive a hard copy on the ship so you know which staterooms to deliver to

The last time we took a Disney Cruise and participated in the FE program, we found the FE group here and then someone created a Facebook Page just for our group, which made it a little easier to converse, post pictures and communicate about the upcoming trip. Would we have some interest in this? I would be willing to create the Facebook page and setting it all up. It also helped with finding additional people who wanted to participate in the program. Let me know your thoughts.

The last time we took a Disney Cruise and participated in the FE program, we found the FE group here and then someone created a Facebook Page just for our group, which made it a little easier to converse, post pictures and communicate about the upcoming trip. Would we have some interest in this? I would be willing to create the Facebook page and setting it all up. It also helped with finding additional people who wanted to participate in the program. Let me know your thoughts.

Last time I ran a FE, I believe everyone was saying we weren’t supposed to make a Facebook group or at least we couldn’t talk about it here. I think I would rather just use this site. Also when I ran the FE a couple of years ago, I got three groups through here. Yes there were other groups created on Facebook, but the thirty staterooms attached to here were what I organized. Thanks for the offer.

Good morning! There is a FE group on Facebook for our cruise. I was curious to know if it was the same group as this one?

Please remove us and our cabin from this fish extender group. We have join a different group. Thank you

Please remove my family also, unfortunately we have cancelled our vacation and wont be joining you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter