Disney Dream November 23, 2018 -- FE

Dis Neds CDM-
I have a question, I joined in another group but I already started making personalized gifts for 3 State Room 10102, 10104 & 10045. Is it possible to still do the F.E. with these 3 cabins? If Its not possible then please remove us from the list.
Thank you for your Time
Amber

Dis Neds CDM-
I have a question, I joined in another group but I already started making personalized gifts for 3 State Room 10102, 10104 & 10045. Is it possible to still do the F.E. with these 3 cabins? If Its not possible then please remove us from the list.
Thank you for your Time
Amber

You are allowed to give with more than one group. Some people do that. Up to you. I will leave you on the group unless you tell me otherwise

The other group that i Joined is limited to only 5 staterooms. I was a bit over whelmed when you said that this group could be 10 states room. I would like to stay on if it possible to deliver to only the 3 state rooms, (10102,10104 & 10045) since i have already personlized those gift to your and other 2 state rooms.

The other group that i Joined is limited to only 5 staterooms. I was a bit over whelmed when you said that this group could be 10 states room. I would like to stay on if it possible to deliver to only the 3 state rooms, (10102,10104 & 10045) since i have already personlized those gift to your and other 2 state rooms.

Ok that’s fine

We just booked and would like to be added if possible! Stateroom 10502. Fritz Family Brenden, Melissa, Cameron (male, 6 yrs), Beckett (male, 4 yrs)

4 more stateroom spots available for fish extenders. First come first serve. I am extending the closing date to September 30 or when the four staterooms are added

Great! Thanks! We are with 10500, and no special celebrations other than family from 3 different states coming together for the holidays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter