Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

I had done online check-in prior to arrival and there were two windows open with both of them being busy. Hunter asked for the camera and took pictures while we waited:

See the time on the clock?

The Custom House still looks pretty similar from my last trip there in '99. Brings back good memories!

Well I am a little late to the party but I have been traveling myself, on a bucket list trip to the Galapagos Islands. Now I am caught up and ready to vicariously enjoy your trip. I will miss Mama, and Lacey and Jessie, but it is always fun to share your adventures and misadventures! Bring it on!! The room looks really nice.

Ahhhh....you have arrived! I could feel your excitement & even imagine the smell!! I know what you're talking about! I think I had a corner room once. The extra light was nice. I too wouldn't pay the extra for a water view. It's not like I will be sitting in my room looking at it all day!! LOL! Can't wait to hear what happens next down at OPR! popcorn::

Following along.

I don't believe I commented much on your last TR, but I will try to on this one!:thumbsup2

I can imagine having to move rooms two nights into a trip would be inconvenient, but on the bright side, at least the rooms weren't far away from one another.

:scared1: I am soooooo far behind already!!!
Honestly, I had started with your intro page and thought I'd commented to get subscribed and realized today, that I must have read and then got distracted before making my comment. :lmao:
I was looking to read an update today and realized it wasn't in my subscribed threads! :eek:

Hey! I've done that very thing before. At least you are here now!

But on the flip side, I had a few updates to read to catch up. That is always fun.
Loved the birthday T that your mama gave Hunter! Perfect for a SW fan. :scared1: at finding someone else's leftovers in your mini fridge. Those other folks must have been in a rush to leave on their way to Disney, too! :rotfl2:

Hunter really liked the shirt and, of course, the money. ;)

I remember driving past all those funny buildings last summer when we made our "off property" drive for shopping looking for the Disney outlets.

I hope that they spruce up the buildings a bit after the road construction is done. Some look run down.

You had quite the trip delays on your drive down. :sad2: Always so sad when you are in a hurry to make it to your happy place.

I know! We wanted to get there already.

There is nothing quite as stress releaving as driving under that arch and seeing those beloved purple signs!! :cloud9:

Agreed!

Jamaica is an awesome place to stay at CBR without giving out an arm and a leg for a preferred location. Can't wait to read more.

We've stayed in Jamaica several times and I agree that it's a great location.

Isn't it great to see the pearly gates of WDW? It's like you hear the angels singing: AAAAHHH! :little angel:

We had a corner room when we stayed at CBR and it did seem more spacious and bright. I never noticed the missing mirror.

Glad you arrived safely and that Hunter enjoyed his b-day gifts!

Yes m'am! I love those pearly gates!

I didn't realize that the mirror wasn't in the corner room until we moved over to the room next door.

Yay for checking in and getting to your room :goodvibes I agree that I would never pay extra for a water view. I was in a standard room and all I had to do was look right from my room's doorway and I could see the lake.

Excited and a bit afraid for your next update, given the title! :lmao:

Next update and the naked man is coming up!

I don't have to deal with that particular traffic everyday thank goodness, I would be crazy. I stay as far away from downtown as I can unless I have not choice.........lol.

I am looking forward to OKW, it is right next door to SSR so I think it will be cool. OKW is my brother's home resort. He bought in when DVC first started up. Amanda and Matt stayed there when they got back from their cruise last year.

I'd be a looney toon if I had to drive in Mobile traffic. :eek:

Old Key West looks absolutely beautiful! We ate dinner at Olivia's and it reminded me of Caribbean Beach minus the beach.

Yay! Yay! Yay! You're there. This is killing me for several reasons. The first being that we've been in Disney this week for the past three years. We only went to a park last year, not the previous two (we were at baseball tournaments), but we're still supposed to be down there and we're not. Will is 12 so we're doing Cooperstown this year (not that I'm there either, yet). Plus all the pictures of the "long" way just remind me of home and I miss Florida. Love the pictures of CBR. So excited for my kids to stay there. Can't wait for more. :)

Oh man, I wish that you were in Disney now. :guilty: What I wouldn't give to be there too.

Subbing!

Wow! :eek: 7 days into the Trip report, and you're already over 180 posts! Sure is popular. My Trip Report has been in existence over a month, and I don't even have 20 posts yet.

Going back to read!

Edited to add:
I have enjoyed reading several of your previous reports, but I don't remember if I ever came out of lurkdom on them. Your family has a great sense of humor. You can even make the trip to the destination entertaining! Our family took a 2 day drive down I-95 to Walt Disney World in the 1970's, and I can't even think of one good story about the travel days themselves...

Welcome aboard! I love my Dis friends so my report grows quite quickly. I hope that you'll continue to post. :thumbsup2

We have a goofy sense of humor for sure! You'll see even more of it as the report progresses. We actually enjoy road trips and have the drive to Disney down pat. Of course, we should since we've driven it 20 times. ;)

Yay for checking in! Glad you didn't get in a accident.

I know! I couldn't believe that we were almost to the resort and I almost ran into somebody.

We had a corner room one trip in the Aruba section and absolutely loved it! It was when my oldest was little, so we still had the stroller. It was nice to be able to just park the stroller in the extra space instead of having to fold it all up and try to find a place for it.

I understand that smell! It's the same when we arrive at AKL. I walk in and just know that I'm home.

Isn't it wonderful how we all get that "I'm home!" feeling when we walk into a Disney resort? Disney sure knows how to make us feel welcome.

Yep, we were there the same time you were, I had read your previous trip reports and REALLY enjoyed them. I am new at all of this and haven't attempted a Trip Report just yet.

Keep an eye on my pictures...you may just see yourself in them. Of course, the chances are pretty slim but I've had other Disers spot themselves before.

We always count down the days until our next Disney trip too!

Don't we all?!?!

I totally look like that the day before I leave for vacation too. Shouldn't be so stressful, but it always is. :lmao:

I always say "I'm going to have everything done ahead of time so I won't stress the day before. It usually never happens.

We used to have a sports arena like that near us too! It was the training center for the Chicago Bears. We used to call it the McBubble.

:lmao:

I think it's wise to always keep a map in the car. Because sometimes Mapquest or GPS just won't do it. It just wants to keep directing you back the same way over and over again. We had that problem on time on our way to Ohio.

You never know when you might have a detour. Once we had to go all around the world because of a fire in Clermont. Thank goodness we had a map.

Nice choice on birthday gift. That shirt is pretty awesome.

YES! There is a smell when you get to your resort! And each of them have a different kind of smell, I love it.

Me tooooooo!

We absolutely love to get settled in on this trip too. In May we were only at our first hotel for one night, so we packed overnight bags only to make it easier. I don't feel completely on vacation until I'm totally settled though.

We did that before our cruise and it was lots easier. Of course, this trip I didn't and we had to unload every darn thing.

I'm in! You guys certainly had an adventure getting there! I hate traffic. So irritating, and cutting in to your Disney time! :mad: ;)

I wonder why they weren't able to leave you in the same room, especially since you were only going to be moving one room over? Ugh. Irritated on your behalf, and looking forward to reading more!

Welcome!

They said that the resort was booked to capacity so we would have to move. I am sure that somebody else had paid for the water view and we had not. Oh well, at least we were in Disney.

I'm joining in too to read! :-) My family does road trips to Disney too, but now that my car is getting older we have to think about other options (plane or car rental). From NJ & it's an 18 hr trip! Very fun minus the traffic. Lol
That's great that you got both requests on your room! Hoping it wasn't too stressful to pack up and switch rooms. I overpack too and last time we did a split stay, I packed a small suitcase for all of our clothes we would need the 1st few nights & another bigger suitcase for the remaining days at the other hotel. Worked out pretty good.
Really looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Happy to have you here!

Oh gosh, one time we drove my Mama's van to Disney and the air conditioning went out. It was horrible driving with no air in the hot May temps.

We had one suitcase packed for our overnight on the road stay but I didn't think about the possibility of having to change rooms once we got there.

Yay for finally making it to Disney World!! :yay::dance3:

Ahh you're making me want to stay at CBR now! All the rooms at CBR are booked for our dates with the free dining though dangit.

We were soooo happy to finally arrive!

I wonder if a room at the CBR will open up for you?

Really enjoying the trip report....can't wait to see and hear more! :)

Thank You! Hope to get an update posted either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I have never been in CBR so I can't comment on "That Smell" (but it sounds lovely). The Beach Club is the same way. There is a distinctive scent piped in, and you can order the scent generator for hundreds of $$$. Guest are always trying to come up with cheaper scent duplications- Bed Bath and Beyond scents, Yankee Candle, etc...

Too bad about the computer issues at checkin, and that you have to change rooms.

But the room looks absolutely lovely! I am with you- I don't find it important to pay extra for a view since we are not in the room much, although I don't mind when I end up with something better than I booked.

:goodvibes

I read a lot of reports about the smells at the various reports. Disney knows how to sucker us in, don't they? :lmao: Napa Valley Sun from Yankee Candle smells a bit like the CBR.

I am back! This time I will be actively reading your TR as you post it! I NEED my Disney fix. I don't go until Dec.

Yay for coming aboard! I've been trying my best to figure out how to get my family to give up Christmas so that I can go to Disney. So far, they've all looked at me like I have two heads.

Your room looks lovely. I'm glad your requests were granted but a little bummed you need to change rooms. But like you said, no biggie!

I can't imagine being a CM trying to check people in and having to deal with the computer issues. What a PITA!

Let the arrival fun begin! :cool1:

I felt sorry for the CMs. The computers would be up and then go down in the middle of checking guests in. I know that they had to be frustrated.

I almost forgot - I love Hunter's shirt.

Before my May trip I found a SW T-shirt at Penney's - Yoda in sunglasses. It was perfect because I found it right after we booked the Star Wars breakfast and the best part - it was on clearance for $3! :thumbsup2

I saw the shirts that you are talking about over on your trip report. It's so cute!

I was so behind!!!! All caught up now. So glad you made it to Disney finally. It sucks you have to move to another room. I have done a lot of room hopping the last few Disney trips and yes it is doable but can be a pain!

I can't wait to see how you spend your first 2 days.

Jen, I always seem to be behind on Dis'ing too. Thankfully, it wasn't too much of a pain to change rooms. Bell Services were great.

I always love your drive down posts! I know exactly where you are so it just brings such happy thoughts! And hooray you've made it home to CBR!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I can't believe that we were so close to you and I didn't even know it. It's neat seeing other people's reports and saying "I've gone that way!".

I had done online check-in prior to arrival and there were two windows open with both of them being busy. Hunter asked for the camera and took pictures while we waited:

See the time on the clock?

The Custom House still looks pretty similar from my last trip there in '99. Brings back good memories!

I think that they've done a little sprucing up between our stays but it looks pretty much the same as the first time we checked in too.

Well I am a little late to the party but I have been traveling myself, on a bucket list trip to the Galapagos Islands. Now I am caught up and ready to vicariously enjoy your trip. I will miss Mama, and Lacey and Jessie, but it is always fun to share your adventures and misadventures! Bring it on!! The room looks really nice.

Welcome home! I saw your pictures and they look amazing!

We missed having the extra family members along but we still had a great trip.

Ahhhh....you have arrived! I could feel your excitement & even imagine the smell!! I know what you're talking about! I think I had a corner room once. The extra light was nice. I too wouldn't pay the extra for a water view. It's not like I will be sitting in my room looking at it all day!! LOL! Can't wait to hear what happens next down at OPR! popcorn::

I loved the view but I wouldn't pay for it. I guess I'm just cheap that way. :rotfl:

Following along.

I don't believe I commented much on your last TR, but I will try to on this one!:thumbsup2

I can imagine having to move rooms two nights into a trip would be inconvenient, but on the bright side, at least the rooms weren't far away from one another.

Welcome! I do hope that you'll feel free to post all that you want!

I wish that we had been able to stay in the same room the entire two weeks but it wasn't meant to be. Thankfully, it was a pretty easy move.

14 pages and I'm just now getting here??? :sad2: My life has obviously been too busy! I can't wait to get caught up on all of your adventures. :surfweb:

Following along from the May FB group! I'm the one who got VERY excited that you were on the same FB group as me! :rotfl:
Loving the report!

Great start to your TR. Not a great travel day unfortunately, but just another adventure to add to the books. At least you were able to turn around and take a different route instead of sitting at a standstill. That would drive me nuts.

Yay for coming aboard! I've been trying my best to figure out how to get my family to give up Christmas so that I can go to Disney. So far, they've all looked at me like I have two heads.

Maybe, I will convince them with my wonderful Christmas photos! I'd give up almost any holiday for Disney!

The top part of Louisiana is pretty much made up of swamps and acres and acres of farmland. This time of year, you’ll see lots of crops growing alongside almost every road, even the interstate:

The picture above represents what we saw for miles and miles and miles. Field after field of crops. I meant to take pictures of the water tower in Start, Louisiana which is the hometown of the one and only, good lookin’ Tim McGraw but I didn’t think about it until we were almost past it. Believe me when I tell you there’s not much more to Start, the town, I mean.

LOL, I agree! There is nothing to Start! Blink and you will miss it. Enjoying your report so far!

14 pages and I'm just now getting here??? :sad2: My life has obviously been too busy! I can't wait to get caught up on all of your adventures. :surfweb:

Welcome! The reports grew super quickly but you aren't too far behind!

Following along from the May FB group! I'm the one who got VERY excited that you were on the same FB group as me! :rotfl:
Loving the report!

Yay! You're here! So glad to have you!

Anxiously awaiting the next installment! :)

Coming right up!

Great start to your TR. Not a great travel day unfortunately, but just another adventure to add to the books. At least you were able to turn around and take a different route instead of sitting at a standstill. That would drive me nuts.

That's what we said..at least we knew another way around the wreck and still made it to Disney.

Late to the party but I'm joining in now :)

Welcome! It's never ever too late!

Maybe, I will convince them with my wonderful Christmas photos! I'd give up almost any holiday for Disney!

Me too! I'd love to go back over the Christmas holidays. I've been trying to figure out how to work in a Thanksgiving trip but, so far, it ain't happening.

LOL, I agree! There is nothing to Start! Blink and you will miss it. Enjoying your report so far!

Thank you! Nope, there's not much in Start or the surrounding area unless you are talking about gas stations, courthouses and a recovery clinic.

Where are the magicians and musicians? Is that a naked man?

I was actually thankful that our stomachs started rumbling because I was itching to get outta the room and into the Florida sunshine. Our corner room was approximately in the middle of the left side of Jamaica building 43. That would be on the left side of the building if you were facing the resort lake. To get to the stairs that led to the quiet pool and promenade, we had to round the corner, make a left and walk straight to the stairs.

In the picture below, I was standing at our door facing the corner that I refer to above. You can see how close we were to the pool. The stairs were very near the pool so they were pretty close to our room.

The next picture shows you the view if we were standing outside our door, facing the pool but looking slightly to our left. The promenade was on the other side of the Jamaica quiet pool:

To get to the parking lot, we went left when we walked out of our room, took a left and there were the stairs. That same set of stairs are the ones that we took to get to the Jamaica bus stop which was, basically, a straight shot across the parking lot from our building. It was a great location and I’d highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

I know that most of you aren’t here to find out more about Caribbean Beach but I also know that there are at least a few of you who are. So, I’m going to give a little bit more information regarding our walks around the resort. (and more will come later) Our walk from our room to the quiet pool might have been a minute. To the promenade, the walk was just a tiny bit more since it was just on the other side of the pool. The walk over to Old Port Royale was about 5 minutes depending on whether or not we stopped to look down in the lake for fish or take pictures of the tall palm trees on the island like these (I took the palm tree picture another day):

Apparently, we took no pictures of our walk to the food court. More than likely, we were simply soaking in our surroundings and chatting about how happy we were to be back at Disney. The food court wasn’t busy despite the fact that it was getting close to the time when most eat supper/dinner. Hunter knew instantly what he wanted and I’m sure that most of you have already guessed what he ordered:

It didn’t take me long to decide either. I had the fresh tossed chicken caesar salad because I love love love a good salad:

John ordered some sort of cuban sandwich. He said that it was good but probably not something that he would order again simply because there’s other choices that he knows he likes more.

John’s sandwich came with either pasta salad or housemade chips. Last trip, the pasta salad tasted like potato salad and we enjoyed it. This trip, it tasted more like a traditional pasta salad which we aren’t big fans of. But, it was good and there wasn’t any left at the end of the meal. ;)

I didn’t want any dessert but John and Hunter both got something from the grab-n-go section. Hunter got one of the big chocolate cupcakes with white icing (which I don’t have a picture of) and John picked up this little goodie:

All of us got a fountain drink and, again, I’m going to talk about resort info. We were given paper cups at the register and the drink machine told us that we had three refills available within a certain time frame. (I’ll be posting lots of pictures of the drinks available, condiments, toasters, etc. later in the report and on the CBR thread later.)

After our meal, we made a walk through the store just because. We weren’t really looking for anything specific, just wanted to look around. I took pictures on my phone and will upload them soon so that the people who were asking about snack credit choices can see what was available. Plus, we needed to walk off some of the energy that we all had.

Hunter was in charge of the camera and took pictures while walking back to our room:

***Continued in next post

When I was planning our itinerary (and changing our ADRs 155 million times....okay, so I’m exaggerating just a wee bit but not by much because I had an exorbitant amount of emails from Disney Dining), we knew that we wanted to do something for Hunter’s birthday even if it was our arrival day and we’d be tired. We asked Hunter what he wanted to do and he immediately said “Downtown Disney”. :yay:

After resting in the room a little while, we got ready to head out for our first Disney bus ride of the trip! I know! It’s a little crazy to get excited about a bus ride but I was. :love: Fortunately for us, we didn’t wait long for a Downtown Disney bus and we were on our way to our first Disney destination of the trip. Not long after turning out of the resort, the bus hit traffic and it was heavy. The buses that leave the CBR and travel to DTD loop around the back of DTD and go by the Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. So, even though we initially hit traffic, we weren’t in it long before we made the turn and traffic was much better.

As soon as we pulled into the Marketplace bus stop, we could see that Downtown Disney was going to be crowded. So what? We were in Disney. :banana: I’ve looked at my pictures and didn’t see the ones that I took of Downtown Disney nor some of the ones that I took of our next destination. It’s possible that I didn’t take many but I thought that I took more than I’m finding.

We walked from one end of Downtown Disney to the other, stopping in the stores when something caught our eye. The construction walls were everywhere but they weren’t as bad as they would be later on in the trip. I sure hope that the new Disney Springs is worth all the walls and hassle.

While walking back to the Marketplace bus stop, we talked about our options for the rest of the evening. 1) We could take the bus or backtrack to the boat dock and go to Port Orleans and catch part of YeeHa Bob’s show; 2) We could wander around Downtown Disney a bit more and find something to eat later on; 3) We could go to the Boardwalk and take in the boardwalk atmosphere. What to do? What to do? We were at the bus stop so we needed to make a choice. It was close to the time that Bob’s show started and there was no Port Orleans bus in sight. We had another evening when we could catch his show so we decided to go to the Boardwalk.

We got in the bus stop for the Boardwalk and found out that it was also the line for the Swan, the Dolphin, Beach Club and the Yacht Club. It seemed a bit ridiculous that people pay big bucks to stay at those resorts (well, the Swan & Dolphin aren’t as expensive but still...) and they have to share a bus with so many other resorts. We waited and waited and waited for a bus and the line grew longer and longer and longer. Thank goodness we were near the front of the line and knew that we’d get on the bus. With the way the line was looking, some of the other folks were going to have to wait for another bus to come along. Sure enough, the bus seats and aisle filled quickly and some people were left standing at the bus stop. We were packed in like sardines. :crowded:

The bus driver pulled out of the Marketplace bus stop and we inched our way to the Pleasure Island bus stop. It took us about 15 minutes just to get to Pleasure Island because of the construction and traffic. Then, we had to sit at the bus stop for who knows what. We didn’t have a driver change, nobody got off and we had left people behind at the other bus stop so what are we waiting for? Maybe there’s a mandatory “sit there and wait” time? :confused3

Finally, we pulled out of Pleasure Island and were on our way. We made the Swan, Dolphin, Beach Club & Yacht Club stops which took forever and one hundred days. From the time that we left Downtown Disney Marketplace and pulled into the Boardwalk, it was almost two hours without counting waiting in the initial bus stop line. I kid you not! That’s ridiculous!

We walked through the Boardwalk lobby which was very pretty and outside to the boardwalk itself. At first glance, I thought “This looks pretty cool.” because we saw a few carnival type games and strung lights. It all went downhill from there. We started walking and could hear loud, I’m talking eardrum bustin’ loud, yells from both inside and outside of ESPN. We thought about stopping at the pizza window and getting pizza but there were no tables open and the line was long.

We went the other direction hoping that we’d see something that caught our eye. Nope. Nothing. Not a thing in the world to see. Where are the magicians and musicians we wondered? I’d seen pictures of them in other people’s trip reports and in blogs. Where are they when I’m looking for them? I felt like stompin’ my feet like a little spoiled girl and screamin’ “Come out! Come out wherever you are!” UGH! :headache:

Despite the fact that it was dark, it was hot out. We were getting hungry and thirsty. There was no entertainment like we had heard of. This was stupid! S-T-U-P-I-D! Like Forest Gump’s Mama said “Stupid is as stupid does.” Well, Boardwalk was stupid and I was stupid for dragging my family on a two hour bus ride to the Boardwalk for nothing. I looked at John and Hunter and they both said “This is dumb. Let’s get something to drink and leave.” And, that’s what we did. We stopped in one of the stores, bought a Powerade and a Sprite and headed to the bus stop.

Here are the only two pictures that I took at the Boardwalk:

By this time, it was late and we were all hungry. Everything in Marketplace at Downtown Disney stayed open until 11:00 p.m. and Westside stayed open until 2:00 a.m. so we’d surely find something to eat there even if it were just a pretzel dog or something similar. We got off the bus at Marketplace right at 11:00 and Wolfgang Puck was locking the doors. :sad1: We went around the corner and Earl of Sandwich was locking the doors. :eek: Going back to the resort to eat was out because the food court closes at 11 too.

There was no other option but to walk down to Westside and see if anything was available. For the record, we didn’t want to stop in Pleasure Island since it was Memorial Day weekend and the crowds were crazy and we saw more than a few people who were tipsy (putting it nicely). At Westside, we walked over to Wolfgang Puck and the doors were unlocked and people were sitting around eating. Yay! “We’re closed.” Boo! Bongos was closed. The pretzel stands were closed.

We were screwed and tattooed. And hungry and frustrated. It’s a good thing that we can find humor in most things and we started laughing saying that we were going to make a cardboard sign that said “we will work for food” and hope that someone from one of the restaurants would take us in and let us wash dishes for some leftovers.:lmao:

There was really nothing that we could do but go back to the resort and eat a bowl of cereal or oatmeal that we had ordered from Garden Grocer. We trekked towards the Pleasure Island bus stop and John noticed a guy standing near the bottom of the Planet Hollywood steps. John asked if they were still seating people and the guy said yes. Oh boy! We weren’t going hungry! Up the stairs we went and were checked in at the outside podium. They gave us a ticket and told us to listen for our name to be called.

We went through the revolving glass door and hit a wall of people. Apparently, everybody and their great grandma and sister from another mister were waiting for a table too. We waited about 20 minutes before our name was called and we were told to go to the second floor and check in at the podium. The wait after that check in was about 10 minutes. Finally, at almost midnight, we were seated at a table near the wall. Thank you baby Jesus for the hostess not seating us near the inside wall where I’d have to look down! My fear of heights is crazy bad.:eek:

Our waiter was there almost immediately taking our drink orders and giving us a minute to look at the menu. By this time, our hunger pains had started to wane but we still wanted something. John and I decided to just order an appetizer and Hunter ordered a burger. While waiting for our food, we looked around at the various props that were on display. Right behind us were two action figures/dolls from Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and something from a scary movie (sorry, can’t remember) and a motorcycle dangling behind us. Also behind us and to our right was this (had to borrow the picture from the internet because I didn’t snap one myself):

Is that a naked man? We wanted magicians and musicians and we get a naked guy! A scenario like that could only happen to us.

The kitchen staff must have been hopping and moving in quick fashion this evening because our food came out fairly quickly.

John’s tostados:

My bruschetta:

Hunter’s burger:

The bruschetta was good. The tomatoes didn’t have much spice/seasoning but I love tomatoes so I was happy. John should have ordered an entree size of the tostados because those four were gone in a snap. Hunter cleaned his plate too. We laughed at the fact that we were eating dinner during the wee hours of the morning and looking at dolls, scary movie stuff and a naked man. I couldn’t make something like this up even if I tried.

We settled our bill, made a potty stop and I took a picture of a few of the props on our way out.

Wayne’s World! Wayne’s World! Party time! Excellent! Woo Woo Woo! (Sorry, I’ve seen that movie way more times than I can count since Lacey used to love it.)

David Copperfield’s saw that he used in one of his acts:

An axe from The Shining:

One of the uniforms/costumes from The Hunger Games:

We were going to go through Pleasure Island and take the Marketplace bus stop but Security told us that the bus stops were closed and we’d have to use the Pleasure Island bus stops. We waited for a little bit before a Caribbean Beach bus pulled up and we were on our way back to our resort. What a dumb evening but at least we had food in our stomachs and we had a few laughs. It was way after 1:00 a.m. before we made it to our resort and settled in for the night/morning/whatever it was.

**Up next: The bail money is in the safe and the key is in the drawer! Remember that!

Wow~ now THAT'S a birthday Hunter won't soon forget...wandering around DTD looking for food. Then eating with a naked guy dangling on the ceiling above him. Only the McBrides, folks, only the McBride family!! :rotfl: Y'all are the Disney version of the National Lampoons!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter