Discount for All Star Sports in July

vadizzy

Earning My Ears
This is my first time ever post. I have been a lurker for months and have become addicted. I need to know if anyone knows if there are any discounts beginning June 30 thru July7 at All Star Sports? I know it will be hot and crowded, but this is the only time my 9 year old grand-daughter can go. It is her first trip and I am so excited to be going with her( I have been 5 or 6 times, once in the summer and once on New year's Eve so I know about hot weather and crowds). But I have never stayed on site and need all the advice I can get. Thanks ahead of time.

Sorry that I missed your post first time around.
:(
I am not aware of any discounts at the All Stars during your time frame. As you are aware, that is the height of the summer season, and I would be surprised to see any discounts offered for that time.
But I also suggest that you keep reading these boards. Because you just never know! :)
Again Welcome A Board! ;)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter