Delivery to cabins...

jenbren

Wild about Disney
I've seen that the WDW stores deliver to the hotel rooms but do they deliver to the FW cabins also? It sounds like such a great idea so you don't have to lug stuff around with you.

Yes, they do deliver to FW as well. They deliver to the Meadows Trading Post and you have to pick up your delivery there. At least, that's true for campsites.

Maybe they deliver the cabins individually. Can anybody confirm this?

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

RHONDA is right. However, even if you are staying in a cabin, they still deliver to the Meadows trading post. They won't deliver to the cabin directly. I also belive that there is a one day lag on the delivery. That is if you buy on a Monday, they deliver the NEXT day to the Madows trading Post, not the same day as the purchase. I believe the one day lag also applies to the other resorts too.

vacclub01.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member @ BWV
3/01 BWV, FW
3/01 DVC member @ WLV
11/01 BWV !

Just last year we stayed in the cabins and had all our purchases returned to our cabin. There is a one day lag so don't do it the last day before check-out. Please don't tell me they have changed this!

71-78 Ft. Wilderness
84 - Royal Plaza
85 - off property
86 - off property
90 - Wilderness H
91 - off property
92 - off property
93 - Poly
94 - Old Key West
94 - FT. WIL. Home
95 - Beach Club
96 - Boardwalk
00 - GF Concierge
00 - FT WILD. Home
08/01 - FW Cabins
12/01 - GF Suite

HAVE A GREAT DISNEY DAY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter