**December 2022**

Booked Universal December 3-7, then heading over to stay at Wilderness Lodge 7-10. Planning just 2 park days at Disney, one day hopping HS/ Epcot and one full day at Magic Kingdom. 181 days to go! So excited to be staying at Wilderness Lodge all decorated for the holidays. Really hoping to snag a fireworks dessert party reservation this time around.

Was initially booked July 20-28 but we had to cancel because I got a call for my surgery to remove a tumour in my parotid gland. To compensate for another boring summer (our DCL cruise in August 2020 was obviously cancelled and we stayed local last summer) we re-scheduled for New Year. We will be there Dec 28-Jan 4th then switch to Universal Jan 4-6th. I still have to book our WDW resort but booked Royal Pacific for Universal. It will be our second trip during NY so we kind of know what to expect crowd-wise.

Just 53 more days to my WDW trip. Going December 26-January 4, currently staying at Coronado Springs, but keeping an eye out (or rather my Disney travel agent is) for any openings at All-Star Music. I am going with extended family for the trip and they are all currently booked at ASM. Since I only just managed to get my reservation in, I had to take Coronado Springs instead. Super stoked as it has been more than 15 years since the last time I was at Disney and I have never been to Disney during the holiday season.

I read on another thread that there is a company event and 2500 employees plus family will be disney/universal fir an all inclusive trip dec 2-4 That's like 10,000 people that wouldn't have been there. Pop century is also all booked up from Dec 3-10.
We are booked 12/4 - 12/7 for a medical conference at the Swan also. We are trying to find something on 12/2 - 12/4 but there is nothing available at the resort. Occasional there are some 1 or 2BR villas available. I am hoping that as we get closer some availibility may open.

Hi all!

We will be at the Polynesian for our December trip (17th - 24th) for our first trip since becoming DVC members. We are so excited. Celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary (18th), son’s 17th birthday (21st), and our daughter’s high school graduation.

Dec 10th, Universal Dockside.
Dec 11th through 16th, Polynesian.
Dec 16th through 20th, Dolphin

Hello all,
Dec 21 Hyatt Regency MCO
Dec 22,23 AKL
Dec 24 BLT
Dec 21,26 AKL

Dec 22 MVMCP
Dec 23 Morimoto bday for friend
Dec 24 Cali Grill
Dec 25 Jaleo
Dec 26 AK park

5 friends trying for form new Christmas traditions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!