December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I booked this cruise over a year ago. I thought time would go sooooo slow. I can't believe I'm going next year!

Well, I'm back from our Fantasy cruise. Boy talk about a rocky ride. But, my family and I weathered it well and have no complaints other than the disembarkation process.

Now, it's time to start preparing for this cruise and the one right before it.

Well, I'm back from our Fantasy cruise. Boy talk about a rocky ride. But, my family and I weathered it well and have no complaints other than the disembarkation process.

Now, it's time to start preparing for this cruise and the one right before it.

Oh noooooo, you were on that cruise!? I've seen the video's, I think I would've lost it over the side of the ship.:hyper: Bet it is good to be on land.

Oh noooooo, you were on that cruise!? I've seen the video's, I think I would've lost it over the side of the ship.:hyper: Bet it is good to be on land.

Actually, it turns out that I am a much better sailor than I thought. Even my husband keeps saying "I have a cool wife". This was after he watched me take a backwards summersault onto the bed after one particularly big wave, and come up laughing.

I was more concerned about my mom, who didn't want to come in the first place, because "I can't drink all of that water". But even she said it was what it was. You can't control the weather. And now, she's over her fear of flying after that.

After checking on them a couple of times, we just made sure things were on the floor or otherwise secure, and I laid back and read my book and watched tv.

I mean, we didn't suffer from wobbly legs or any other kind of motion disorder from this ordeal. And don't get me wrong; it was an ordeal. We just weathered it better than most.

Now the disembarkation is where I take issue. I don't think they took into account the fact that where normally SOME of the passengers' luggage is sent off to the airport and therefore, creating less of a bottle-neck at luggage pickup. Now you have EVERYONE trying to pickup luggage. Just a mess. Anyone who had a flight before 1:00pm missed them for sure. We had a 5:15 flight and arrive at the airport at 2:45. And though a series of events, we just barely made OUR flight.

Anyway, now we have some very interesting memories to share and talk about.

Ug! This is really dragging! Especially since they haven't released 2014 dates.
*sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter