December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

We are thinking about doing this cruise with a B2B with the December 15th sailing. This will be birthday cruise for me. The only reason wer are not doing the 22nd is becasue we DVC owners and the point value go up significantly after December 14th. Hoping to book these soon.

Oh, we might wait and book them on our upcoming September cruise. Who can say no to OBC with a 10% discount. Just hope the prices don't start to rise before we sail:goodvibes!

Hi,
We're doing a B2B, Dec 15 and 19, 2013 as well. It will be our first B2B.

We're cruising on the Magic in Sept - and always like to take advantage of the OBC and discount for onboard bookings.

Happy cruising!

Hello! I just booked this cruise that sets sail....on my birthday!!! :cool1: I am Christmas time baby through and through and can't wait to see the Dream in her holiday best! :santa:
DH and I are going without the kids and I'm really looking forward to some time for just us. ;) I'm waiting for 2014 dates for another family trip.Hopeful for a double dip.
We sailed for the first time this past May on the Dream and LOVED IT! I tried to get the same cabin, but it was booked. So, I got the one next door and will shoot daggers at those people the whole trip. :rotfl2:
Can't wait for 70 more Fridays!! :cheer2:

Hello! I just booked this cruise that sets sail....on my birthday!!! :cool1: I am Christmas time baby through and through and can't wait to see the Dream in her holiday best! :santa:
DH and I are going without the kids and I'm really looking forward to some time for just us. ;) I'm waiting for 2014 dates for another family trip.Hopeful for a double dip.
We sailed for the first time this past May on the Dream and LOVED IT! I tried to get the same cabin, but it was booked. So, I got the one next door and will shoot daggers at those people the whole trip. :rotfl2:

Okay..:welcome:! A little scared :scared:, sure hope I don't have the cabin you wanted? But anyway, we're cruising and it's your Birthday (for both of you). party:

I'll get you added to the roll call.:wave2:

Welcome! DH and I are on this without the kids as well. We go every Dec. without the kids and have a BLAST! Next year we will be double dipping with a cruise after this on the 22nd with the kids and I can't wait. :cool1:

Welcome! DH and I are on this without the kids as well. We go every Dec. without the kids and have a BLAST! Next year we will be double dipping with a cruise after this on the 22nd with the kids and I can't wait. :cool1:

Thanks! We are going to WDW this year without the kids, too. They are both such quick trips and it's right before Christmas break, so I won't pull them from school.
We are looking forward to just lazing about and doing "big kid" things. :)
Maybe we'll make it a tradition as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!