December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I booked this sailing for DH and I. Hoping to leave the kids at home with GM. :)

However, with the talk of all you doing the B2B, hmm. Might have the travel agent see the cost of doing that!

Booked this on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. Only could get a veranda, but was hoping for an outside. Hopefully one will open. I had a verdanda on the Fantasy, and while nice, I would pay less to not have it. We didn't use it much.

Can't wait to see what differences are on the Dream. And I am so excited to go back to CC. Loved that island.

I booked this sailing for DH and I. Hoping to leave the kids at home with GM. :)

However, with the talk of all you doing the B2B, hmm. Might have the travel agent see the cost of doing that!

Booked this on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. Only could get a veranda, but was hoping for an outside. Hopefully one will open. I had a verdanda on the Fantasy, and while nice, I would pay less to not have it. We didn't use it much.

Can't wait to see what differences are on the Dream. And I am so excited to go back to CC. Loved that island.

Awesome, glad to have you and :welcome: :wave2: Mickey bars and Espresso Chillers are to the right, the line to the AquaDuck starts here.

You will find the Dream a slight step down, though the same class of ship. Animators Palate is done differently (Turtle Talk with Crush) and the Fantasy offers a few more rec areas for kids (shouldn't matter for you though), plus the shows are a little different. Either way, you're on a Disney cruise and it will be awesome. I'll get you added to the roll call and let me know if you want to do the FE.

Hello! This will be our first cruise! The biggest ship we have been on was the Cat ferry to Nova Scotia and since then, I haven't been able to convince my little ones into trying a cruise until...I showed them the DVD. I am keeping this a secret right up until we get to the terminal. From: Saratoga Springs, NY. Dd17, dd10, ds11. #5018

Hello! This will be our first cruise! The biggest ship we have been on was the Cat ferry to Nova Scotia and since then, I haven't been able to convince my little ones into trying a cruise until...I showed them the DVD. I am keeping this a secret right up until we get to the terminal. From: Saratoga Springs, NY. Dd17, dd10, ds11. #5018

:welcome: This will be a little bigger boat than the ferry. Good luck keeping it a secret for that long. Let us know how you can do it. We are trying to keep the cruise a secret from our DD, but it might prove to be tougher than we thought. I'll get you added to the roll call. Glad to have you aboard. We've got warm chocolate chip cookies and Konk Coolers waiting for you and the line to the AquaDuck starts here! :thumbsup2

I love surprises! My kids do not, however. Learned that lesson when we surprised them with a WDW trip in 2010 and they were worried about school. :rolleyes:
For our last cruise I made a video and had them parody the "surprise" ones people make. Are you planning on videoing their reaction?

We're leaving them with my sister. ;)
I have to say I loved my veranda. Felt like an extra room. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! My kids are so impatient, the last WDW trip they told me I should have just waited until departure day to tell them. The countdown is torture for them. Going to WDW this Christmas and they probably won't figure it out until they see the billboards going across I-4! No way am I telling about the cruise...they'll drive me insane for the next 15 months!

cah5525 - Will it be yourself plus the 3 or am I missing a person. Just want to not leave anyone out.

Thanks for the warm welcome! My kids are so impatient, the last WDW trip they told me I should have just waited until departure day to tell them. The countdown is torture for them. Going to WDW this Christmas and they probably won't figure it out until they see the billboards going across I-4! No way am I telling about the cruise...they'll drive me insane for the next 15 months!

I just noticed you siggies. Is it your birthday? When is it? Mine is 12/19. I think I've started a new birthday tradition in my family. :cutie:

My birthday is the 14th... 2013 will be my 40th - will surely need that cruise!

Hi,
We're doing a B2B, Dec 15 and 19, 2013 as well. It will be our first B2B.

We're cruising on the Magic in Sept - and always like to take advantage of the OBC and discount for onboard bookings.

Happy cruising!

Well, it is official. We are now booked for B2B cruises on December 15th and 19th:cool1::cool1::cool1:!!!

We were on the Wonder in September and booked while on her for these two cruises.

It's going to be fun to have folks on both cruises with us.

We are myself and my husband Eric and we will be doing this for my birthday and early Christmas presents. We are in Cabin 6552 for both cruises.

So let the fun begin :woohoo:.

Well, it is official. We are now booked for B2B cruises on December 15th and 19th:cool1::cool1::cool1:!!!

We were on the Wonder in September and booked while on her for these two cruises.

It's going to be fun to have folks on both cruises with us.

We are myself and my husband Eric and we will be doing this for my birthday and early Christmas presents. We are in Cabin 6552 for both cruises.

So let the fun begin :woohoo:.

:welcome: Glad to have you on board. I see you will be on the Fantasy in a couple weeks? Lucky duck!!!:thumbsup2

I'll add you to the roll call. Let me know if you want to do the FE.

:welcome: Glad to have you on board. I see you will be on the Fantasy in a couple weeks? Lucky duck!!!:thumbsup2

I'll add you to the roll call. Let me know if you want to do the FE.

Thank you. Yes, and we were on the Wonder a couple of weeks ago. So much fun.

i will let you know about the FE. Not sure at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter