December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

One more year! One more year!!!
:cool1:party::cool1:

Had a great time at WDW last week.I may have to sneak in another trip, though!:earboy2:

Lets see..we are a year out and today we should be settling up at the Port. Today's Forecast:

73 and Sunny:thumbsup2

Jumping ship. :(
After talking with DH last night, we decided we'd rather use our money for a longer cruise with our kids. We kinda missed having them on our trip last week!
So I just moved my date to a time and cost that would work for us. We are now sailing on April 20, 2014. Family Easter cruise!
I still reeeaaaally want a Christmas time/ birthday cruise! Someday! I'll have to see which way the wind blows us. Until then, bon voyage, friends! :wave2:

Getting so excited for this trip. We will fly in the night before the cruise and stay in the orlando airport hotel. Then after getting off the ship we will spend a week in orlando!!!!

I am thinking of booking this cruise for our family of 3. Will the ship be decorated for Christmas? How is cruising in December? Tyia

Jumping ship. :(
After talking with DH last night, we decided we'd rather use our money for a longer cruise with our kids. We kinda missed having them on our trip last week!
So I just moved my date to a time and cost that would work for us. We are now sailing on April 20, 2014. Family Easter cruise!
I still reeeaaaally want a Christmas time/ birthday cruise! Someday! I'll have to see which way the wind blows us. Until then, bon voyage, friends! :wave2:

Too bad, sorry to see you go.

I am thinking of booking this cruise for our family of 3. Will the ship be decorated for Christmas? How is cruising in December? Tyia

Yes, the ship will be decorated along with Castaway Cay for the December month. From what I understand, the temps are in the 70's and the ocean is calm. Great time to be in the tropics.

uscgmouse said:
Please add me to the list!!!! I just put down the deposit! This will be our first Disney cruise!!!!:jumping1:

I'm so excited. It's a surprise for the kids. We booked over a year ago. How can I keep my mouth shut for another 11.5 months!?

Bekah21 said:
I'm so excited. It's a surprise for the kids. We booked over a year ago. How can I keep my mouth shut for another 11.5 months!?

You are nuts! I would not have made it as far as you have! I am so excited! I have started looking at decorations for my stateroom door and even bought a Mickey Christmas shirt today for my son.

uscgmouse said:
You are nuts! I would not have made it as far as you have! I am so excited! I have started looking at decorations for my stateroom door and even bought a Mickey Christmas shirt today for my son.

It's killing me, but its our first cruise and my gift of time back with the family. I'll be finishing nursing school which is full time and I work full time. So I'm always gone and. Is a lot of things with them. Have you cruised before?

Bekah21 said:
It's killing me, but its our first cruise and my gift of time back with the family. I'll be finishing nursing school which is full time and I work full time. So I'm always gone and. Is a lot of things with them. Have you cruised before?

I have cruised twice before once about 15 years go and then again in 2007. This will,be our first Disney cruise and first cruise with a kid. Our son will have just turned 3 a few weeks before the cruise. Congrats on nursing school!

Please add me to the list!!!! I just put down the deposit! This will be our first Disney cruise!!!!:jumping1:

:welcome: I'll get you added to the list.

So tell me, how are you going to surprise your kids? We are keeping this a secret from our DD too, but we are not sure how far out to tell her.:confused3

Grooovertoo said:
:welcome: I'll get you added to the list.

So tell me, how are you going to surprise your kids? We are keeping this a secret from our DD too, but we are not sure how far out to tell her.:confused3

So we are flying into Orlando on 12/18/13. We are getting up that morning and getting dressed for work, taking kids to school and going back home. That is when we will pack. We will then pick them up from school and go to the airport. Staying at MCO for the night then going to port Thursday! After cruise we will spend the week in Florida.

Has anyone started talking FE gift exchanges? I have never done one as this will be our 1st Disney cruise but I think it would be fun!

Grooovertoo said:
December 19th -22nd Disney Dream Roll Call & FE List
[Okay fellow dissers, I'll do my best to keep this Roll Call up to date. So if you can, please list your Board Member name, Where you're from, Who is in your party (if you don't feel comfortable listing your parties names you can just list how many adults and children, the age of any of the kids at the time they will be traveling and your cabin number if you want. You can PM me the info too if you want to make sure I get it and I'll update it below.]

Bekah21  (Colorado) DH, DW, DD (8), DS (7)
cah5525 - (Fort Ann, NY) Me, DD (17), DD (10), DS (11)
DisneyDream2B  (Estes Park, Colorado) Tino, Kathleen, and Angeline #10658 FE
D73  (Switzerland) Christopher and Guilherme #10158 FE
Eeyores#1Fan  (North Carolina) Timika and Mace #6508 FE
Grooovertoo  (Highlands Ranch, CO) Dave, Darla, & Dana (8) #7690 FE
Jhowell08  (Georgia) Jennifer, Glenn, Megan (9) #6684 FE
LynneG - Lynne, DH
sunshine1259 - (Oxnard, CA) Brenda, Eric #6552
WhoDat - (Georgia) Nancy

***Right now we will plan to have a meet on our sail away day (12/19/13) at the Vista Cafe on deck 4. This way we can all put a face with the DISboard name before the sailing gets under way.***

I've also saved a more robust Roll Call doc to my Google Drive here and I'll update this as well.

Hey, you look lonely over here? We(I) are thinking about adding this and doing a B2B with the 12/22/13 Dream Cruise too. We just cruised the Dream a couple weeks ago and can't wait to get back on.

Is it 2013 yet?

How many are we up to? I am so glad I can finally say, less than a year away ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter