December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

We would love to join the group!

Here is our info:

The Tanner Family
DH Travis 37 male
DM Crystal 30 female
DS Hunter 10 male

Deck 11 Room 11000

Sorry doing it this way but it says I can not PM you.

Hi

I have sent you a PM so hopefully you can reply :confused3

I've added all of your details to the list but I need your email address so I can send you an upto date list :thumbsup2

So... i'll just post more so that I can join. I'm Michelle. This is our first cruise and we're surprising our 6 (soon to be 7) year old daughter in about 4 months with this awesomeness
We want to do a scavenger hunt at her birthday party to spill the beans. She's a great reader and loves puzzles so it'll be perfect. =) We're planning on including some of her relatives as clues at her party.
Have any of you ever done a scavenger hunt? I've never done anything like this, and i'm sure it'll be epic as long as we can keep on keeping on with the big secret, but i'd love advise or suggestions.:)

Hi Michelle

Hopefully you'll have enough posts now :thumbsup2

I think your plans to surprise your daughter sound fantastic :thumbsup2

Maybe the treasure hunt could include a pirate or Captain Hook? Fairy dust? A picture of Mickey in his Captains Uniform? The DCL logo? sand??? - sorry I'm waffling now :rotfl2:

Anyway, I just need your cabin number, names & ages of children together with an email address so I can send you the upto date FE list :cheer2:

I would love to do a meet

Well I made it thought my grand daughters 4 birthday part yesterday and all she talked about was her big boat cruise she is going on in dec and how she gets to meet Mickey Mouse her mom was so mad .i loved it she talks about it every day . My 21 year old son has had her from the day she was born her mom only come to see her about once a month. They live with me

Hi Michelle

Hopefully you'll have enough posts now :thumbsup2

I think your plans to surprise your daughter sound fantastic :thumbsup2

Maybe the treasure hunt could include a pirate or Captain Hook? Fairy dust? A picture of Mickey in his Captains Uniform? The DCL logo? sand??? - sorry I'm waffling now :rotfl2:

Anyway, I just need your cabin number, names & ages of children together with an email address so I can send you the upto date FE list :cheer2:

Awesome ideas! I'll let you know what I throw together in the coming months. =)
Only a few more posts until i'm not a newbie. :rotfl2:

I think that is would be a lovely idea :cheer2::cheer2:

Anyone got any suggestions :thumbsup2

Maybe we can meet up at the "Adults only" bar and have a drink without the kids? There's always meeting by the Aqua Duck for a group ride!! Haha! We're bringing plenty of our own libations so we don't waste all of our money at the bar.

Maybe we can meet up at the "Adults only" bar and have a drink without the kids? There's always meeting by the Aqua Duck for a group ride!! Haha! We're bringing plenty of our own libations so we don't waste all of our money at the bar.

Nice idea but I'd never get away without my DDs :rotfl2:

Anymore suggestions :grouphug:

Awesome ideas! I'll let you know what I throw together in the coming months. =)
Only a few more posts until i'm not a newbie. :rotfl2:

Great :thumbsup2

I just need an email address so I can email you the upto date FE list :cheer2:

Well I made it thought my grand daughters 4 birthday part yesterday and all she talked about was her big boat cruise she is going on in dec and how she gets to meet Mickey Mouse her mom was so mad .i loved it she talks about it every day . My 21 year old son has had her from the day she was born her mom only come to see her about once a month. They live with me

Oh bless her :grouphug:

Bet you had a big smile on your face ;)

Wait until her mum sees the pictures :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter