Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to be at WDW the following dates

- April 23-27
- June 13-15
- July 30- Aug 6
- Nov 6-9

Maybe we can have a DisDad meet:confused3

4 trips in just over 6 months? That sounds like a lot of Commando'ing.

...or you could just skip it like the rest of us do. :rolleyes1
You mean other people don't read through all the back posts taking copious notes of everything mentioned.

4 trips in just over 6 months? That sounds like a lot of Commando'ing.

You mean other people don't read through all the back posts taking copious notes of everything mentioned.

6a00d83452cd1869e20133f26a4c26970b-800wi

First time in a while I have been this late to the party.

2 posts behind me. Right where you belong.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hoep the days are getting better. Looks like I owe you 2 drinks now. Only team I have left if Florida.:(

Hi CJ, hope things are better for you. Just wanted you to know the O's won their opener and the Beer Is Cold!

:mad::mad: Spoiled the opener for the defending champs.

No work for me. Home with a hurt back, I have to recover quickly for next week's trip.

Ouch! Hope it gets better quick. Nothing good about back pain.

Man I take a few days off of work and I have a lot of reading to do.

I get to go shoot M-4 tomorrow that should be a fun day. Little man is almost a year it's crazy. Family coming in this weekend.

Sounds like a lot of fun. What are we shooting at?

Good morning guys.

:wave2: Any update on the trip/bringing the kids home? It's getting closer every day.

Good Morning Fellow dads, hope everyone is doing well.

:wave2: Hey Philip.

Good morning Dads and happy Wednesday. Wish me luck as Friday I have to go in for an outpatient procedure to get rid of some big kidney stones. Having pain in the right side as a stone is moving around and since it is a 1/2 inch it ain't passing on its own. So gonna have Shock Wave Lithotripsy which is basically sound waves that break up the stones so they become a bunch of smaller ones so they can be passed. Also have 6 big stones in the left kidney but that side will have to get blasted at another time as they can only do one side at a time. I will be out cold for the procedure and should be minimal after effects other than passing the "sand" left behind :scared:

Good morning Dads and happy Wednesday. Wish me luck as Friday I have to go in for an outpatient procedure to get rid of some big kidney stones. Having pain in the right side as a stone is moving around and since it is a 1/2 inch it ain't passing on its own. So gonna have Shock Wave Lithotripsy which is basically sound waves that break up the stones so they become a bunch of smaller ones so they can be passed. Also have 6 big stones in the left kidney but that side will have to get blasted at another time as they can only do one side at a time. I will be out cold for the procedure and should be minimal after effects other than passing the "sand" left behind :scared:

Are you gonna save the sand? :scratchin

Doesn't sound like fun. Good luck we're all counting on you. ::yes::

I totally forgot to tell y'all, my Disney family is adding one,I will be a uncle!, my brother and SIL are due around Halloween. And to add a bit of Disney if it's a boy, his name will be Luke (after Skywalker).

Prayers for you. Good luck, we are all counting on you.

We will be thinkin about ya! Where ya having it? Vanderbilt?

Good luck Mike! Will add you to my prayers.

Found on the TPAaS boards:

Starting tomorrow, guests will be charged $17 to park a standard car at all four Walt Disney World theme parks' parking lots. This is $2 up from the current price of $15, which was raised in June from $14.

Downtown Disney "parking" (as if there really is any left), Disney Water Park parking, and parking for select annual passholders and Disney Resort Hotel guests will remain free.

UPDATE: The pricing increase did in fact go in effect today with a standard car, limo, or motorcycle costing the previously mentioned $17. RVs and trailers will be $18 and busses and tractor trailers will be $21. What I didn't predict was the $5 price increase in Disney Resort Hotel valet parking, which is now $20 (up from $15).

‘Afternoon all…
Quick heeling for those that need it and for those that don’t…
keep it that way, ya’ hear?

You keep using that word…
I do not think it means what you think it means.

Now want did I just get done sayin’.
All Y’all have got to stop this getting hurt and spending time at doctors stuff.
It just ain’t healthy.

Prayers for a successful procedure and for some very, very fine sand.
Of the things in life that do not sound like much fun…
This ranks high.

I totally forgot to tell y'all, my Disney family is adding one,I will be a uncle!, my brother and SIL are due around Halloween. And to add a bit of Disney if it's a boy, his name will be Luke (after Skywalker).

A much better use of the health care system.
Congrats to them and to the Uncle to be.
So… what’s the middle name gonn’a be (much potential for mayhem there).

Found on the TPAaS boards:
Originally Posted by andyman8
Starting tomorrow, guests will be charged $17 to park a standard car at all four Walt Disney World theme parks' parking lots. This is $2 up from the current price of $15, which was raised in June from $14.

Downtown Disney "parking" (as if there really is any left), Disney Water Park parking, and parking for select annual passholders and Disney Resort Hotel guests will remain free.

UPDATE: The pricing increase did in fact go in effect today with a standard car, limo, or motorcycle costing the previously mentioned $17. RVs and trailers will be $18 and busses and tractor trailers will be $21. What I didn't predict was the $5 price increase in Disney Resort Hotel valet parking, which is now $20 (up from $15).

More reason to stay onsite…
If possible.

Awww heck, I’d pay it if I could just figure out how to come up with enough extra bucks to get back down there. Of course, now I need even more, but still…

Time to earn my other nickname…
Here’s the “Stats” from the last thread. It’s been quite a while since we had one run that long.

DDC-XXXI-LastWord_zpsf492bd75.jpg

DDC-XXXI-PostCount_zpsf1b0ce2d.jpg

DDC-XXXI-Top30_zps1fc0f6f0.jpg

DDC-XXXI-AllTime_zpsc82b0905.jpg

Time to earn my other nickname…
Here’s the “Stats” from the last thread. It’s been quite a while since we had one run that long.

DDC-XXXI-AllTime_zpsc82b0905.jpg

Thanks for the stats, stats.

You keep using that word…
I do not think it means what you think it means.
…

Have you found the 6 fingered man?

Prayers.

Congrats. You can be the uncle that teaches him the dark side.

Hope your back gets better soon, Norm. Heal up quickly so you can ride Dinosaur.

Ouch! Hope it gets better quick. Nothing good about back pain.

Thanks.

‘ A much better use of the health care system. Congrats to them and to the Uncle to be. So… what’s the middle name gonn’a be (much potential for mayhem there). More reason to stay onsite… If possible. Awww heck, I’d pay it if I could just figure out how to come up with enough extra bucks to get back down there. Of course, now I need even more, but still…
I forgot that part, Luke Harrison, and yes again it's Star Wars related

Wow I'm slipping on the Top 30 of all time.

Life has to start getting out of, instead of in, the way.

How are you gents?

Prayers it goes well and the "sand" is never noticed. It does not sound like a fun afternoon. At least you have the weekend to milk the recovery at home.:goodvibes

Congratulations! Due around Halloween, huh? Does that mean another Jack Skellington fan in the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter