DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting on Facebook. I'll post a few on the dad page. Not good at linking pics. But I think Pocahontas and I have dinner plans later. Lol

I see them.

Wow, no thread and now page 4 by the time I get back from lunch. I see everyone is busy at work today.:lmao::lmao:
!

No work for me. Home with a hurt back, I have to recover quickly for next week's trip.

What a beautifl day outside :beach:

Absolutely. Would be a great day be at the ballpark.

Going on a 4 mile run in an hour ownage!

Good luck.

We love it here. This is an all day park for us. :)
Agree, as the kids have become young adults, AK has become a favorite - we love the Dawa bar, more so before they reduced the footprint for the new Lion King theater. Enjoy!

Sorry about your back Norm, get better quick

No work for me. Home with a hurt back, I have to recover quickly for next week's trip.

Hope your back heals quickly.

Agree, as the kids have become young adults, AK has become a favorite - we love the Dawa bar, more so before they reduced the footprint for the new Lion King theater. Enjoy!

I think AK is the park that we've explored the least. I know there is at least one set of walking trails that our family has never been on.

Wow, this still has the new thread smell. :laundy:

Poking my head in to say hi to all of those who aren't on the Facebook page - since I spend most of my DisDad social time on there.

The solo travel agent trip went great a few weeks ago. When I got home and was showing pictures to the family, I was able to talk DW into taking the family this summer instead of waiting until next year. :banana:

We did some quick planning for June and originally decided to do a split stay at Pop Century and Art of Animation Cars suite, so I booked it. Then the next day DW decided she really missed Port Orleans Riverside. We discussed all the options and we noticed DW had received a PIN code the other day in the mail. So I changed to a split stay at Port Orleans Riverside and Beach Club. We actually ended up saving about $50 from our original booking! I know it is not much, but they are both upgraded resorts IMO.

I stayed at Yacht Club during my solo trip and loved the easy (quick) walk to Epcot. Between that and the great Storm Along Bay, I was able to convince DW to give Beach Club a shot. It looks like I will need to change a few ADRs to take advantage of the easy Epcot access now. :thumbsup2

Any other dads planning on being at WDW sometime between June 19 and 29th?

Get well soon! :flower3:

Absolutely. Would be a great day be at the ballpark.

It is really nice here, too. And I have a business function at The Temple tonight (Globe Life Park in Arlington.) Hopefully, my Rangers can pull out a W tonight vs. those pesky Phillies.

Congrats on the 12,000 milestone!:cool1: :thumbsup2<== Not a thumb! At least it's warm and sunny here today. Have a great day! Is it busy there today? Saw a lot of posts about how crazy the crowds have been. Tell her we said hello. And pictures or it didn't happen. You know the rule.:mad:
I'm working on pic posts. Surprisingly, it's been an easy week. We got to ride all we wanted at DAK (seven times on Everest).

I see them. No work for me. Home with a hurt back, I have to recover quickly for next week's trip. Good luck.

Thank you Norm, run went well, cut it down to 3 miles because I didn't want to over do.

Hope you get better soon, back issues are no joke!

We did some quick planning for June and originally decided to do a split stay at Pop Century and Art of Animation Cars suite, so I booked it. Then the next day DW decided she really missed Port Orleans Riverside. We discussed all the options and we noticed DW had received a PIN code the other day in the mail. So I changed to a split stay at Port Orleans Riverside and Beach Club. We actually ended up saving about $50 from our original booking! I know it is not much, but they are both upgraded resorts IMO.
That sounds like a nice upgrade. The short walk to Epcot will be a step up from
taking a bus.

I'm working on pic posts. Surprisingly, it's been an easy week. We got to ride all we wanted at DAK (seven times on Everest).

7 time on everest sounds great. Looks like AK was not very crowded.

5 pages on day one

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

I enjoy AK more than the rest of the family. I guess I feel more at home with all the animals.

Sorry about your back Norm, get better quick

Hope your back heals quickly.

Get well soon! :flower3:.

Hope you get better soon, back issues are no joke!

Norm, I hope your back feels better soon.

Thanks guys.

Is anyone going to be at WDW the following dates

- April 23-27
- June 13-15
- July 30- Aug 6
- Nov 6-9

Maybe we can have a DisDad meet:confused3

Man I take a few days off of work and I have a lot of reading to do.

I get to go shoot M-4 tomorrow that should be a fun day. Little man is almost a year it's crazy. Family coming in this weekend.

I'm going to miss DW's family reunion I'm most bummed about all the good food I'll be missing out on.

Man I take a few days off of work and I have a lot of reading to do. I get to go shoot M-4 tomorrow that should be a fun day. Little man is almost a year it's crazy. Family coming in this weekend. I'm going to miss DW's family reunion I'm most bummed about all the good food I'll be missing out on.

Sounds fun, what are you aiming the M-4 at?

Good morning guys.

Man I take a few days off of work and I have a lot of reading to do.

I get to go shoot M-4 tomorrow that should be a fun day. Little man is almost a year it's crazy. Family coming in this weekend..

Yes, threads go fast at the beginning and the end. Have fun shooting,

Sounds fun, what are you aiming the M-4 at?

You have a suggestion? :lmao:

Tell your nemie to lay off the lay off the voodoo doll.

My nemesis is more likely to send the Sicilian mob after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter