DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUAZZAH!!!

I haven't posted in here in Forever.

How're the TPA&Sholes?

Man that aneurysm caused me to not get in until page 4!!!! Thanks Randall for the text. I love the smell of undefiled newness!

Hope Carl stops buy to read them. Morning. Pictures? Only 4? :lmao:
I'm posting on Facebook. I'll post a few on the dad page. Not good at linking pics. But I think Pocahontas and I have dinner plans later. Lol

I'm posting on Facebook. I'll post a few on the dad page. Not good at linking pics. But I think Pocahontas and I have dinner plans later. Lol

You're just killing me nemie. Between you posting pics from home and every blog and FB doing their best Onion inpersonation the internet is not a good place today. :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

A new thread for the Dads :cool1:
And we couldn’t have picked a more appropriate day to start such had it been intentional.

Thanks Randall!
I’ll work up the stats form the last one in a bit.

Wow, no thread and now page 4 by the time I get back from lunch. I see everyone is busy at work today.:lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the new place Randall!

Who has 12,000 posts?

<---- this Guy!

Good Times My Bother Dads! :rolleyes1

Congrats on the 12,000 milestone!:cool1:

Hello from Disney Animal Kingdom

:thumbsup2<== Not a thumb! At least it's warm and sunny here today. Have a great day! Is it busy there today? Saw a lot of posts about how crazy the crowds have been.

Tell her we said hello. And pictures or it didn't happen. You know the rule.:mad:

First time in a while I have been this late to the party.

Who has 12,000 posts?

<---- this Guy!

Good Times My Bother Dads! :rolleyes1

Congrats and thanks for the new thread. I think Kathy caught us all be surprise for an earlier than usual shutdown.

A new thread for the Dads :cool1:
And we couldn’t have picked a more appropriate day to start such had it been intentional.

True.

First time in a while I have been this late to the party.

Congrats and thanks for the new thread. I think Kathy caught us all be surprise for an earlier than usual shutdown.

True.

Hi CJ, hope things are better for you. Just wanted you to know the O's won their opener and the Beer Is Cold!

Hi CJ, hope things are better for you. Just wanted you to know the O's won their opener and the Beer Is Cold!

Still crap but less crappy. Should be back to just normal crap by next week.

Marlins actually lead the NL East. Fernandez pitched a great game and they hit the ball well. Didn't watch but saw the highlights on the news. Going to be in DC the 25th to 27th. The Cheetah is running the Nike Diva Half that weekend. The Nats are home and the friend we are staying with is a huge Nats fan so we may catch a game. Haven't seen their ballpark yet. Watched a couple of games at Camden, great park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter