• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXVIII: Stormin’ The Castle Since 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is very excited...came across my tape measure so I had Audrey stand up straight and took a measure. 45" ! Officially she hit the magic 44" marker meaning she'll be good to go on a lot of rides she missed out on. She was jumping for joy!:thumbsup2

I think the Beverly's took black because it is slimming. :rolleyes1 popcorn::

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Really? The majority of Team Sparrow isn't running and will be drinking on the couch.

Darn near everybody who posts in this thread. :lmao::rotfl2:

I resemble scruffy looking - only on my good days.

Someone is very excited...came across my tape measure so I had Audrey stand up straight and took a measure. 45" ! Officially she hit the magic 44" marker meaning she'll be good to go on a lot of rides she missed out on. She was jumping for joy!:thumbsup2

Congrats. Get your ride one.

Back home from parent night at dance. Oldest dd had three classes, which made for a long 3 hours. The good news is that one of the songs is "Paint in Black". While not the Stones version, it is the same lyrics. So, I get to enjoy some good music. The theme of the show is occupations, and her ballet performance is they are all asteroids bouncing on the moon. It's not quite Space Mountain music que, but I think they may have sampled some sounds. Either way, it helped make for an entertaining day.

I know its a bit late, but in honor of Star Wars day this past Saturday thought I'd share some pics of DS Star Wars collectio - 4" figure line. OK, we'll call it DS and Dad's collection as we have 2,018 open figures and another 32 unopened. We took over the entire guest bedroom. Wasn't sure if I should start a separate thread so posting here and if you veterans think a separate thread is better let me know and I will start one.

Note to TwinDad - DS was reading your posts on the SW rumor thread and thought you might like to see some this.

The storage drawers are how the figures and weapons are stored. Heres what a couple of them look like.

I know its a bit late, but in honor of Star Wars day this past Saturday thought I'd share some pics of DS Star Wars collectio - 4" figure line. OK, we'll call it DS and Dad's collection as we have 2,018 open figures and another 32 unopened. We took over the entire guest bedroom. Wasn't sure if I should start a separate thread so posting here and if you veterans think a separate thread is better let me know and I will start one.

Hokey smokes Bullwinkle, that is IMPRESSIVE :thumbsup2

Looks like the wheels are falling off...

wag11_5413a.jpg

I know its a bit late, but in honor of Star Wars day this past Saturday thought I'd share some pics of DS Star Wars collectio - 4" figure line. OK, we'll call it DS and Dad's collection as we have 2,018 open figures and another 32 unopened.

Impressive…
:darth:

Your silence tends to speak volumes.

I've found the glare works better than yelling...when I'm yelling everybody just kind of goes around business as usual...when I get quiet and just glare, they scatter:confused3:lmao:

The Pirate Princess has your six.
paintballing.jpg

You mean they let them engage in semi-violent activity---wow! Always good to have eyes on the six. Tell her to come on down to Achmed Alley at FLETC...we'll let her shoot the real thing and maybe blow some stuff up....:rotfl2:

News Headline: Fed kills Charming. It won't look good for the DisDads.

Umm...no, he's the Sheriff...and has a cool sword...I want one, though I don't think it would work real well for me. I do have a hatchet for...um...problem areas.

Welcome McDaniel Family:wave2:

And that Star Wars Mancave is BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

YAY for her! Our DS7 hit it when we went a few weeks ago & he was quite pleased!

Evening guys. 180 day window opens for ADRs tomorrow. Finalizing plans now. :thumbsup2

Geting up bright and early? the BOG ressies are brutal...:sad2:

YAY for her! Our DS7 hit it when we went a few weeks ago & he was quite pleased!

Cool...She just missed out on a lot last time, so plans to make up for it....keeps talking about Tower of Terror, should be interesting, she'll be 5 by the time we get there.

Note to TwinDad - DS was reading your posts on the SW rumor thread and thought you might like to see some this.]

Impressive. But, never underestimate the power of the force.

Umm...no, he's the Sheriff...and has a cool sword...I want one, though I don't think it would work real well for me. I do have a hatchet for...um...problem areas.

If anyone can pull off carrying a sword around, I think it's you. Kinda thinking the Blade look would work. Does one have to have a carry conceal permit for a sword, or is that just in some states?

Evening guys. 180 day window opens for ADRs tomorrow. Finalizing plans now. :thumbsup2

Just now finalizing a plan. I have the next two years of ADRs planned.

Geting up bright and early? the BOG ressies are brutal...:sad2:.

It will be worth it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter