DDC Fantasy Baseball

ClearScreen

An E-Ticket attraction in my own mind.
Please post here with all Fantasy Baseball related talk, questions, etc.

I will also use this to update Fantasy Baseball standings, news and other information throughout the season.

ClearScreen

So this is where I come to gloat?
party:

Yes, so we can refer to it at the end of the season. ie. "Remember back when Aaron's team was good and he had the best record? Too bad it didn't last." :lmao:

Hey look Im the last to post...just like the standings for my team!!!!! Tronorails present and beat down sir!!

Hey look Im the last to post...just like the standings for my team!!!!! Tronorails present and beat down sir!!

No surprise there - Your rockies arent doing much better...

Here are the Standings after Week 5:

Mickey ____________________W-L-T______Pct._____GB
Splash Mountaineers_________38-10-2 ____.780___ -
The Hittin' Mickeys__________26-19-5 ____.570___ 10.5
Goofy Hustle_______________21-24-5_____.470___ 15.5
Tiger Town Tiggers__________15-31-4_____.340____22
Tronorails__________________16-33-1____ .330____22.5

Goofy
PhineastoEzratoGus___________29-16-5_____.630____ -
The Incredibles______________29-19-2_____.600____1.5
The Yak 'n' Yankees__________25-22-3_____.530_____5
The Sorcerer's Bat___________20-27-3______.430____10
Winnie The Pujols____________17-28-5______.390____12

Donald
Epic Phillie__________________27-21-2______.560_____-
Baloo's Cubs________________23-25-2______.480_____4
Goofy Gray Sox______________23-27-0______.460_____5
JUNGLE (Nelson) CRUZ________21-28-1______.430_____6.5

Forgive the puns this week, I am in a rather jaunty mood. Anyway, here is the league update.

The Donald Division is as tight as ever and one week can jumble things up more than the words coming out of Donald Duck's mouth. Epic Phillie is not exactly looking like the real Phillies, but they are the only .500 team in that division. The 2-3-4 teams are only separated by 2.5 games. Baloo's Cubs and Jungle (Nelson) Cruz should have a natural rivalry given their affinity to the jungle. Maybe when the weather gets warmer, we'll see these two teams start doing the Jungle Boogie. The Goofy Gray Sox are just kind of hanging around saying "Gawrsh." They are apparently still waiting for their dream matchup with the Blue Sox.

In the Goofy Division, things are very tight between PhineastoEzratoGus and the Incredibles with the Yak 'n' Yankees not too far behind. This just in off the waiver wire: PhineastoEzratoGus has signed Perry the Platypus to provide them with some special "Secret Agent" help at the P position. Not to be outdone, The Incredibles are looking to sustain their own JackJack Attack and take over first place. They currently have a claim in for the Underminer, which I am not sure is 100% legal. THen again, they may be beneath PhineastoEzratoGus in the standings, but nothing is really beneath them.
The Yak 'n' Yankees have a slightly higher hill to climb to get to first place, but it is certainly not Mr. Everest. One good week for them could put them at the summit of this division. The Sorcerer's Bat and Winnie the Pujols will definitely need some magic or honey to get them jump-started.

The Mickey Division is being led by the Splash Modest, er, Mountaineers and their humble manager. They actually have a great team and a commanding lead (boy, it was hard to type that). The Hittin' Mickeys have found their stride after a slow start and now can be spotted in 2nd place. Goofy Hustle is waging a battle with .500 and losing - although Pete Rose is betting that they can turn things around. The Tiger Town Tiggers need to step up soon before this season gets "Re-Dikorous" for them and the Tronorails certainly don't want their Legacy to be that of a last place team.

OK, I'm done with the puns for the week. I think that covers everyone.

ClearScreen

Very nice update! :thumbsup2

I'm just excited that this week, my first pitching start of the week didn't put me in a hole before we ever got started. The last 2 weeks had been BRUTAL.

My team was DoA this year...Hopefully I can pick it up. I really don't want to finish last;)

I should rename my team "Off Constantly".

So when I lose I can rib the other team that they beat off constantly. :lmao::rotfl2:

Well, I haven't had time to post the results for a while, but here is how the league is shaping up at the Mid-Point in the season:

Mickey__________________________W-L-T__Pct_______GB
Splash Mountaineers_______________ 61-33-6 .640_______-
The Hittin' Mickeys________________ 58-34-8 .620_______ 2
Goofy Hustle______________________36-57-7 .395_______24.5
Tiger Town Tiggers_________________34-59-7 .375______ 26.5
Tronorails_________________________29-64-7 .325_______31.5

Goofy
PhineastoEzratoGus_________________62-29-9 .665_______-
The Incredibles____________________56-39-5 .585 _______8
The Yak 'n' Yankees________________55-39-6 .580________8.5
The Sorcerer's Bat_________________39-54-7 .425________24
Winnie The Pujols__________________34-58-8 .380________28.5

Donald
Baloo's Cubs______________________57-36-7 .605 ________-
Epic Phillie________________________47-48-5 .495 ________11
JUNGLE (Nelson) CRUZ______________45-50-5 .475_________13
Goofy Gray Sox____________________41-54-5 .435_________17

The Mickey Division is a tight 2-team race between these long time nemeses who both have strong lineups and should battle all year and both should end up in their "Laughing Place" aka the Playoffs.

The Goofy Division is shaping up as a 3-team race where any of those team cans take the lead with a big week.

Baloo's Cubs have taken control of the Donald Division for now as the only team above .500, but a good couple of weeks from any of the other 3 teams could turn that division around before Baloo wakes up from his nap.

ClearScreen

OK, almost 3/4 of the season is in the books and here is how the league looks:

Mickey _______________________W-L-T______Pct.____GB
Splash Mountaineers_____________92-49-9_____.643_____ -
The Hittin' Mickeys ______________83-56-11____.590_____ 8
Goofy Hustle___________________ 65-73-12_____.473 ____25.5
Tiger Town Tiggers______________54-89-7______.383_____39
Tronorails _____________________45-95-10_____.333 ____46.5

Goofy ________________________W-L-T______Pct.____GB
PhineastoEzratoGus______________95-43-12 ___.673 ____-
The Incredibles__________________77-62-11____.550 ___18.5
The Yak 'n' Yankees______________73-69-8_____.513____24
The Sorcerer's Bat______________ 66-76-8______.467 ___31
Winnie The Pujols_______________ 48-90-12____ .360 ____47

Donald _________________________W-L-T______Pct.____GB
Baloo's Cubs ____________________82-57-11 ___.583_____-
JUNGLE (Nelson) CRUZ ____________73-69-8 ____.513 ____10.5
Goofy Gray Sox __________________64-73-13 ___.470 ____17
Epic Phillie ______________________62-78-10 ____.447____20.5

The three division winners after Week 20 make the playoffs as do 3 Wildcards.

The Mickey Division has become a 2-team race between these two bitter rivals with the Splash Mountaineers increasing their lead by virtue of an undefeated Week 15. The Hittin' Mickeys look to knock them from their Laughing Place as these two teams should both be playoff bound. Also, Goofy Hustle is one good week away from being in a playoff position although their manager was just banned from Fantasy Baseball for betting that his son Max would get drafted this year. Late Breaking News: Goofy still has no idea who Max's Mom is.

The Goofy Division has become PhineastoEzratoGus' to lose with such commanding lead that Candace would not even begin trying to catch them. The Incredibles are still in good shape holding on to that second wildcard spot so they won't be forced to go into the superhero protection program. The Yak 'n Yankees are in a flat-footed tie with Jungle (NELSON) Cruz who have the edge over them by virtue of some obscure Wildcard tiebreaker involving Nepalese Sherpas being taller than the cannibals on the Jungle Cruise. The Sorcerer's Bat is also within striking distance of the last wildcard. We'll see if they can find some magic in their bat. Anyway, will a Yak Attack be forthcoming or will Jungle (NELSON) Cruz keep their hot streak going? Who the Beverly knows?

The Donald Division is still the tightest division, but Baloo's Cubs have opened up a nice lead at this point. The other teams are still in the hunt with Jungle (NELSON) Cruz making their move, albeit rather slowly along a scripted, pre-determined track filled with lots of corny jokes. A couple of good weeks from the Goofy Gray Sox or Epic Phillie could put them right in the wildcard race. A couple of bad weeks will have them longing for Fantasy Football.

Good luck to all,

ClearScreen

OK, almost 3/4 of the season is in the books and here is how the league looks:

Mickey _______________________W-L-T______Pct.____GB
Splash Mountaineers_____________92-49-9_____.643_____ -
The Hittin' Mickeys ______________83-56-11____.590_____ 8
Goofy Hustle___________________ 65-73-12_____.473 ____25.5
Tiger Town Tiggers______________54-89-7______.383_____39
Tronorails _____________________45-95-10_____.333 ____46.5

Goofy ________________________W-L-T______Pct.____GB
PhineastoEzratoGus______________95-43-12 ___.673 ____-
The Incredibles__________________77-62-11____.550 ___18.5
The Yak 'n' Yankees______________73-69-8_____.513____24
The Sorcerer's Bat______________ 66-76-8______.467 ___31
Winnie The Pujols_______________ 48-90-12____ .360 ____47

Donald _________________________W-L-T______Pct.____GB
Baloo's Cubs ____________________82-57-11 ___.583_____-
JUNGLE (Nelson) CRUZ ____________73-69-8 ____.513 ____10.5
Goofy Gray Sox __________________64-73-13 ___.470 ____17
Epic Phillie ______________________62-78-10 ____.447____20.5

The three division winners after Week 20 make the playoffs as do 3 Wildcards.

The Mickey Division has become a 2-team race between these two bitter rivals with the Splash Mountaineers increasing their lead by virtue of an undefeated Week 15. The Hittin' Mickeys look to knock them from their Laughing Place as these two teams should both be playoff bound. Also, Goofy Hustle is one good week away from being in a playoff position although their manager was just banned from Fantasy Baseball for betting that his son Max would get drafted this year. Late Breaking News: Goofy still has no idea who Max's Mom is.

The Goofy Division has become PhineastoEzratoGus' to lose with such commanding lead that Candace would not even begin trying to catch them. The Incredibles are still in good shape holding on to that second wildcard spot so they won't be forced to go into the superhero protection program. The Yak 'n Yankees are in a flat-footed tie with Jungle (NELSON) Cruz who have the edge over them by virtue of some obscure Wildcard tiebreaker involving Nepalese Sherpas being taller than the cannibals on the Jungle Cruise. The Sorcerer's Bat is also within striking distance of the last wildcard. We'll see if they can find some magic in their bat. Anyway, will a Yak Attack be forthcoming or will Jungle (NELSON) Cruz keep their hot streak going? Who the Beverly knows?

The Donald Division is still the tightest division, but Baloo's Cubs have opened up a nice lead at this point. The other teams are still in the hunt with Jungle (NELSON) Cruz making their move, albeit rather slowly along a scripted, pre-determined track filled with lots of corny jokes. A couple of good weeks from the Goofy Gray Sox or Epic Phillie could put them right in the wildcard race. A couple of bad weeks will have them longing for Fantasy Football.

Good luck to all,

ClearScreen

Nice update Nemesis!

I'm glad (and plesasantly surprised) to see my Mountaineers coming out of the All-Star break so strong, given that my two best offensive players were out with injuries last week.

Nice update Nemesis!

I'm glad (and plesasantly surprised) to see my Mountaineers coming out of the All-Star break so strong, given that my two best offensive players were out with injuries last week.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter