DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

I wiil be calling tomorrow to get quotes on the Baltic cruises. 2a 2 k. If anybody would like quotes on any other European cruises for 4 people let me know. It probably wont be until the afternoon though. Im not going to wait on hold for hours.

I wiil be calling tomorrow to get quotes on the Baltic cruises. 2a 2 k. If anybody would like quotes on any other European cruises for 4 people let me know. It probably wont be until the afternoon though. Im not going to wait on hold for hours.

I'd love a quote for 4 for the Western European cruise out of Dover July 21. I'm guessing veranda as I think there may be a day or 2 at sea (trying to find the link where I saw that listed).

My travel agent sent me an email this morning with the summer 2017 itineraries and I've already filled out my wish list for several cruises. My TA will call me tomorrow with prices so I can either move my existing cruise or book a new one.

I'd love a quote for 4 for the Western European cruise out of Dover July 21. I'm guessing veranda as I think there may be a day or 2 at sea (trying to find the link where I saw that listed).
Ok definitely. I would be interested in that too. Im hoping the 10 night Baltic is in the 7k range, but Im not optimistic.

They blocked out the British Isles cruise last year. I'm hoping they don't this year. The blackout thing is really irritating. That was one of the best perks for repeat cruisers. I wish they'd go back to the good old days :)

They absolutely can get you prices - whether it is tomorrow or Thursday depends on your Castaway status. If you are Platinum or Gold they would call in for you tomorrow, if you are silver or new they would get you the quotes on Thursday (though at that point you can also check all the prices online yourself if you are able to).

It was, but it can be repeated as I am sure people are looking for it! ;)
I have never used a TA before. What is the advantage/disadvantage to using one? I have always just booked myself. Do they charge you more than the cruise would normally cost? I only ask because I don't think I am available to call until tomorrow afternoon, so I was thinking about trying to use a TA.

I have never used a TA before. What is the advantage/disadvantage to using one? I have always just booked myself. Do they charge you more than the cruise would normally cost? I only ask because I don't think I am available to call until tomorrow afternoon, so I was thinking about trying to use a TA.

They do not charge you more, and sometimes they will even give you an incentive such as extra onboard credit. The disadvantage is you have to go through them to make certain changes to your cruise such as switching your dining time, adding on ground transfers or insurance, changing dates or cancelling it. You can still make your own on board appointments such as port excursions, spa visits and adult dining however! :) You also make your payments to them instead of DCL.

I'd love a quote for the 12 day Norway & Iceland in July 2017. Deluxe family verandah cabin. Thanks!

I'd love a quote for the 12 day Norway & Iceland in July 2017. Deluxe family verandah cabin. Thanks!

Sorry for the double post.

Anyone calling for an Alaskan quote tomorrow? I'm Silver so can't book til Thursday :0

I'm so envious of all of you looking into these cruises. I wish we could do the Southern Caribbean. Have fun!!!

15-Night Eastbound Transatlantic from Port Canaveral 5/13/17
Port Canaveral • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Ponta Delgada, Portugal • At Sea • At Sea • Portland, England • Dover • Amsterdam • At Sea • Copenhagen

Most previous EBTAs had a few stops prior to getting to Europe - NYC, Boston, Halifax, etc. This goes straight there. I love sea days, but so many right away? I guess it is more ports in Europe than the usual EBTA.

I didn't read this whole thread so maybe it was mentioned... but I didn't see anything for the San Diego- Vancouver reposition. Maybe a DVC cruise.....????

nvm... I see it now!

I wouldn't hold your breath for the EBPC in October '17. Mazatlantoday.net has a photo of a Disney ship on there front page with news that a Disney cruise ship will be visiting their port on October 11, 18, and more dates to come. So I am assuming there are going to be a few 7 night Mexican Riviera cruises for the Wonder in October. But... That leaves from Sept. 4 (last day of Alaska in Vancouver) - October 8 (speculating first day of Mexican Riviera out of San Diego) What is Disney wonder going to do that month? I'm thinking Hawaii !!!!!!!! Could be one way Vancouver to Hawaii and then Hawaii to San Diego. Or.... Vancouver to San Diego and then a round trip out of San Diego. But, I do speculate the Wonder in Hawaii in Sept. '17. Going to hold out and hope I'm correct. No summer bookings for me. This Californian is going to stockpile my weekly Disney gift cards for the fall release of Hawaii.

Well, crud!!! We have already been on the Hawai'i cruise just this last year. As WONDERFUL as it was, we were REALLY looking forward to the EBPC. <sigh> I guess we'll just have to wait and see what becomes available. Thank you for the heads up!

When will we be able to check prices ourselves on the DCL site? I am silver. Will the options show after after Thursday if I log in or is it call in only for a while? I need time to look at the prices/ options and think.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter