DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

15-Night Eastbound Transatlantic from Port Canaveral 5/13/17
Port Canaveral • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Ponta Delgada, Portugal • At Sea • At Sea • Portland, England • Dover • Amsterdam • At Sea • Copenhagen

Most previous EBTAs had a few stops prior to getting to Europe - NYC, Boston, Halifax, etc. This goes straight there. I love sea days, but so many right away? I guess it is more ports in Europe than the usual EBTA.

This one is similar to the 2010 EBTA. That one did stop at Castaway but then went right across to Madeira, which is a similar stop to Ponta Delgada. From there it was on to port stops in Spain and Gibraltar, terminating in Barcelona.

Anyone calling for an Alaskan quote tomorrow? I'm Silver so can't book til Thursday :0

Me too. I want pricing on a 5A and a 4A for my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) for the 9-day. Hoping not too expensive and hoping not a blackout date for my OBB discount!

Ok definitely. I would be interested in that too. Im hoping the 10 night Baltic is in the 7k range, but Im not optimistic.
That's the one we're hoping for too. My heart was set on the British Isles cruise this year but for 2 adults, 2 children in an 11B it was $10,800. No way. Hoping the 10 night Baltic is more reasonable.

Me too. I want pricing on a 5A and a 4A for my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) for the 9-day. Hoping not too expensive and hoping not a blackout date for my OBB discount!

And I'm not following why we won't know pricing until Thurs. Won't TAs leak it to even their Silver and first timers so we can make decisions and the TA can get the most bookings as possible when the system opens on Thurs?

If possible, looking for pricing for Western Caribbean 2017 dates. No real preference, other than whichever dates are cheapest. Inside Deluxe Stateroom please!

And I'm not following why we won't know pricing until Thurs. Won't TAs leak it to even their Silver and first timers so we can make decisions and the TA can get the most bookings as possible when the system opens on Thurs?
Disney pricing is dynamic, which means the prices tomorrow will likely be different than they are on Thursday. Prices can change quickly so posting a specific number could make people angry when they call and can't get that price. Disney does sometimes say something like "starting at," but I didn't see it this time.

Disney pricing is dynamic, which means the prices tomorrow will likely be different than they are on Thursday. Prices can change quickly so posting a specific number could make people angry when they call and can't get that price. Disney does sometimes say something like "starting at," but I didn't see it this time.

Interesting. So if a sailing is super popular with Gold and Platinum folks Disney knows to raise the price and by the next morning Silver pays more?

15-Night Eastbound Transatlantic from Port Canaveral 5/13/17
Port Canaveral • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Ponta Delgada, Portugal • At Sea • At Sea • Portland, England • Dover • Amsterdam • At Sea • Copenhagen

Most previous EBTAs had a few stops prior to getting to Europe - NYC, Boston, Halifax, etc. This goes straight there. I love sea days, but so many right away? I guess it is more ports in Europe than the usual EBTA.

THANK YOU! Where did you find this? It's exactly what I was looking for. We were really hoping to finally do a TA and we also love sea days but this seems super low on ports. Hard decisions coming up!

Unless I missed something it looks like there are no scheduled Fantasy itineraries between 4/29/17 and 5/20/17. Dry dock maybe?

Interesting. So if a sailing is super popular with Gold and Platinum folks Disney knows to raise the price and by the next morning Silver pays more?

Yep. Except, it is not even by the next morning. It can be hour by hour. If it's a real popular sailing, the gold/platinum people who book later in the day can pay more than the one who booked earlier in the day...and the it will go up even further the next day.

Silver won't be able to book until Thursday. And no, they won't give you pricing until you qualify to book.

Yep. Except, it is not even by the next morning. It can be hour by hour. If it's a real popular sailing, the gold/platinum people who book later in the day can pay more than the one who booked earlier in the day...and the it will go up even further the next day.

:guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::sad2::sad:

Yep. You beat me to the reply. Some of the real popular European sailings have been crazy the past couple years--I'm thinking of the first Iceland a couple years ago and the first British Isles last year. I did the Iceland cruise and people were paying thousands more the next day. It's really a shame that Disney does it that way because all the people who hold and don't book drive up the pricing for everyone else. We didn't ever have *Gt rate on the Iceland cruise, but I just saw the restricted rates on the British Isles. Looked like they were close if not slightly less than first day Gold/Platinum pricing.

I requested pricing on this cruise for 3 adults (one being 19) and 1 child from my TA so I might have a ball park figure on a cat 4 to post tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Thats only if prices aren't ridiculous to start with

I'm looking for 2A2C, Deluxe inside room (also hoping for balcony and or porthole but I'm happy with one price for now), for the 5 night Alaska leaving August 2nd, and the 7 night Alaska leaving August 21st :)

We were on the EBTA in 2015 that was supposed to stop in St John's Newfoundland and then in Iceland. 2 days before we sailed we were notified that there was too much ice (irony of ironies) and we'd be going to Halifax and then have 6 sea days in a row. 6 Sea Days in a row might be alright IF they spread out the activities through the day, instead most things were happening or overlapping in the mid morning and not much at all in the afternoon. Way Way boring....

When will we be able to check prices ourselves on the DCL site? I am silver. Will the options show after after Thursday if I log in or is it call in only for a while? I need time to look at the prices/ options and think.

Current pricing will be available on the DCL website as soon as they opening it for booking on Thursday. Officially I think they say 8am, but sometimes that has been as early as 6 or 6:30am.

Gold and Platinum CC members who book tomorrow -- or at least call for quotes tomorrow -- may share the fares they were quoted. There will be a thread tracking those as well. Be aware that very popular cruises can and do go up in price even throughout the early-booking day, so it could be higher by Thursday.

Enjoy your cruise!

i never got an email from disney cruise line, only the info i found her and other places and we are platinum. Does anyone know what time they will open for reservations, going to go back to alaska next year!

We are thinking about booking the 11-night Southern cruise. I wonder what are the chances that this date will be a blackout one? Are the blackout dates usually on new itineraries?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter