cruise for sister's 30th bday. question

brianjoy81

Mouseketeer
My family is thinking of going in together and sending my sister and her husband on a cruise. It will be just the 2 of them. I was thinking of DCL, just because I have heard soo many great things about the service and all that. However, since it will be just the two of them and their son will be staying home, I wasn't sure if I should go with another cruise line. Advice would be appreciated. Also, haven't taken our first Disney cruise yet, but just based on the opinions here, I don't think I could find better service on another line. TIA!

My family is thinking of going in together and sending my sister and her husband on a cruise. It will be just the 2 of them. I was thinking of DCL, just because I have heard soo many great things about the service and all that. However, since it will be just the two of them and their son will be staying home, I wasn't sure if I should go with another cruise line. Advice would be appreciated. Also, haven't taken our first Disney cruise yet, but just based on the opinions here, I don't think I could find better service on another line. TIA!

I think you are concern with whether your sister and her husband will have enough to do on board. The answers is and unequivical YES!!!They have lots of adult only activities and places on the ship as well as an adult only beach on Castaway Cay. My husband and I went to WDW and on a DCL cruise last year for our honeymoon last year and are going back again this year for our first anniversary. We are a bit over 30, though.

I say go ahead and book. If they are any kind of fans of Disney, then they will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter