Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
👋 Hi to all the Michiganders from Grand Rapids!

Fellow Michigander here—Born & raised near Battle Creek, a Spartan grad, and moved from Grand Rapids to Indianapolis in 2007!

We leave for Disney on Sunday morning! Received our ME Luggage tags and magic bands...it almost feels like this trip is really happening!

Anyone know if there is any possibility that California Grill might reopen the weekend of the 11th? We have backup reservations at STK but we were really hoping to eat dinner at Cali Grill, even without fireworks.

Hi all! Has anyone else gotten a charge from Disney today? We’re On the Silver monthly payment plan, but got charged $275 for “monthly pass” which isn’t even how much we’d get charged normally. We never opted for cancelation or refund because I’ve been reading they are sending out an email with options for AP. I’m trying to avoid calling....hehe.

I just got off the phone regarding my illusive cruise refunds and felt so deflated for a few minutes. Then, I started thinking about my Disney vacation that may or may not happen. I wanted to thank everyone here for the camaraderie. Thank you to all the folks giving information and updates as a "heads up". Thank you for the support. With all the disappointments, it is hard to keep things into perspective sometimes. Life is passing so quickly. I forget to smell the roses at times and felt compelled to thank everyone for their efforts.

Thank you, Ryan, for your hard work and providing a place for all of us Disney fans to get the information we are searching to find.

I hope everyone enjoys their upcoming trips and remembers to stay safe.:goodvibes We were ready to go but a few things indicated we had to cancel our early August trip. #1 room only reservation and no tickets available to purchase and #2 Florida numbers are just too high for my comfort level. We decided to pull the plug on our trip. Luckily my daughter and I had a fabulous February 2020 trip. Hopefully, things will be a little better/more normal and we can get there in 2021. Our family lives in MA so we will do a small stent in NH and a week staying in the Cape/Martha's Vineyard, but believe me we MISS the Mouse. Make sure you all take pics and do some trip reports so those of us not making it there can live vicariously through all of you. :thumbsup2

Hi all! Has anyone else gotten a charge from Disney today? We’re On the Silver monthly payment plan, but got charged $275 for “monthly pass” which isn’t even how much we’d get charged normally. We never opted for cancelation or refund because I’ve been reading they are sending out an email with options for AP. I’m trying to avoid calling....hehe.
The math sort of works out to 4 months worth of monthly charges. What the heck??

I hope everyone enjoys their upcoming trips and remembers to stay safe.:goodvibes We were ready to go but a few things indicated we had to cancel our early August trip. #1 room only reservation and no tickets available to purchase and #2 Florida numbers are just too high for my comfort level. We decided to pull the plug on our trip. Luckily my daughter and I had a fabulous February 2020 trip. Hopefully, things will be a little better/more normal and we can get there in 2021. Our family lives in MA so we will do a small stent in NH and a week staying in the Cape/Martha's Vineyard, but believe me we MISS the Mouse. Make sure you all take pics and do some trip reports so those of us not making it there can live vicariously through all of you. :thumbsup2
What an amazing attitude and positive person to wish others happiness even in your own struggles with your trip! The world, and this thread, 😂 needs more people like you 🥰

They can rent out up to 17 rooms for those "friends" 😉

Players arrive on July 7. Guests of players arrive August 30. Each team gets up to 17 rooms for guests arriving on August 30 depending on how many players are on their roster (one extra room per player). So no guests for almost 8 weeks.

The math sort of works out to 4 months worth of monthly charges. What the heck??

There are people on AP Facebook groups saying exactly that, they’ve just been charged for the payments covering the closure. Did they even warn anyone? 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter