Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's what I'm hoping. I have an AP so I'm set ticket-wise. I just really didn't want to change my resort immediately in case mine isn't open yet in five months (especially since I'm crossing my fingers WL will be open by then). Jeez, what a mess.
My main concern about waiting is that our current resort will remain closed and that other resort choices will be very limited by the time we need to decide. Ughhh...decisions, decisions.....

Is everyone just planning to randomly try to grab parks? Without a crowd calendar or ADRs, how am I supposed to decide what park I want on which day? I guess it doesn't matter, as long as I get at least a day at each. 🤷‍♀️

That's what I'm doing for next May's trip. I literally don't care when I'm gonna end up modifying everything anyway.

For Sept I'm looking at starting and ending at MK since that is my closest park at Poly. I'll sprinkle in the other parks as I can. Hoping by then park hours are a little longer so I can at least see Pandora at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter